What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The russians upgraded their soldier lodging from Pig pens to cowshed.

Maybe that Hitler bloke wasn't wrong to call Russian Sub-human.
Future Russian troop lodgings:

1667598531969.png

1667598593105.png

well, number is another issue, but what I am saying is that I don't think Russia is doing this for a ruse....

Look at it this way, what can Russia achieve by feinting retreat, do they really hope Ukrainian would just waltz in and think they are all gone and then ambush them?? Otherwise, there are pretty much nothing a fake can pull. I mean, it's too far from the current frontline, you can't really redeploy troop to other side of the battle and it does not have any impact of all to the Ukrainian.

Regardless of how well or lightly defended in Kherson or around the city, the Ukrainian already shown that they are proceed with caution, too caution as I said many time, so that wouldn't really do much even if Russia is faking a retreat. Because it's quite obvious the Ukrainian are going to systematically demolish the Russian line whether they were staffed.

But does that mean Russia cannot do that? I mean, sure, that's their army and that's their maneuver

I mean exactly the opposite, that Russia been playing a game of musical chairs, and tried to inflate its troop number to deter Ukrainians from counterattacking. They had a lot of artillery at the start, and so far they relied almost solely on it to keep AFU at distance, not infantry.

I mean exactly the opposite, that Russia been playing a game of musical chairs, and tried to inflate its troop number to deter Ukrainians from counterattacking. They had a lot of artillery at the start, and so far they relied almost solely on it to keep AFU at distance, not infantry.
They don't have enough infantry for the job.

I really doubt there are over 30,000 Russian troop in Kherson, there are no way they can supply that with 3 broken bridges.

Also, words from the front line said Russian getting quite economical on artillery strike. Something is going on there.

While Putin runs amok, at least on other side of planet China is reasonable. At the meeting with visiting Scholz communist chief Xi told a nuclear war, even a threat of nuclear is unacceptable.

ukraine-ueberblick-china-atomwaffen

Xi Jinping in der Osthalle der Großen Halle des Volkes in Peking © Kay Nietfeld/dpa

so you agree USA and EU are responsible for Yemeni people who died in KSA bombing
No, I agree that anyone that delivers weapons to Yemen during a conflict is no longer neutral. That includes Iran which shares equal responsibility with the US for supplying weapons. If Iran had not supplied weapons to Yemen, it is unlikely that anyone had been bombed.

The EU is not delivering weapons to anyone.
Specific countries within EU may have delivered weapons.

The Mi-24 helicopters delivered by the Czech Republic to Ukraine appeared on video. In the video, you can see how the Mi-24 helicopter of the Ukrainian Air Force launches unguided missiles in the pitch-up mode. The pitch-up mode allows you to attack with unguided missiles without entering the air defense coverage area. This method is used by Russian and Ukrainian aviation.

The commander of one of the Russian tanks participating in the battles in Ukraine is eighteen-year-old Daniel. Despite their young age, this crew already had three enemy tanks destroyed.

Russia is moving troops to the settlements between Brest and Malorita, this is in the west of Belarus. Directly to the south are the Ukrainian cities of Lutsk and Lvov. Officially, this is not commented on in any way, military analysts report that this is supposedly being done to block the western border of Ukraine and this should have been done at the very beginning. If Russian troops reach the city of Stryi in the Lviv region of Ukraine, it will be possible to block almost the entire border and limit the supply of weapons to Ukraine.

Russian Lancet drones hit the Buk-M1 air defense system of the Ukrainian army and the US-made 155-mm howitzer M-777.

A miniature homemade sapper robot was created by Russian craftsmen. The main purpose of the machine is the clearance of territories from mines of the PFM-1 Petal type. There are no technical details of the machine, it is known that the weight of the robot is about 250 kilograms and it is controlled remotely, as can be seen from the video, the robot is quite fast.

The Mi-24 helicopters delivered by the Czech Republic to Ukraine appeared on video. In the video, you can see how the Mi-24 helicopter of the Ukrainian Air Force launches unguided missiles in the pitch-up mode. The pitch-up mode allows you to attack with unguided missiles without entering the air defense coverage area. This method is used by Russian and Ukrainian aviation.

The commander of one of the Russian tanks participating in the battles in Ukraine is eighteen-year-old Daniel. Despite their young age, this crew already had three enemy tanks destroyed.

Russia is moving troops to the settlements between Brest and Malorita, this is in the west of Belarus. Directly to the south are the Ukrainian cities of Lutsk and Lvov. Officially, this is not commented on in any way, military analysts report that this is supposedly being done to block the western border of Ukraine and this should have been done at the very beginning. If Russian troops reach the city of Stryi in the Lviv region of Ukraine, it will be possible to block almost the entire border and limit the supply of weapons to Ukraine.

Russian Lancet drones hit the Buk-M1 air defense system of the Ukrainian army and the US-made 155-mm howitzer M-777.

A miniature homemade sapper robot was created by Russian craftsmen. The main purpose of the machine is the clearance of territories from mines of the PFM-1 Petal type. There are no technical details of the machine, it is known that the weight of the robot is about 250 kilograms and it is controlled remotely, as can be seen from the video, the robot is quite fast.

Too late now , Russian and Belarus forces will get decimated if they cross the border. Ukrainians are ready and waiting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom