What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

NATO can win this war,
not based on their record, so what is this based on?
if they directly jump in.
they lost all the recent ones they jumped into, so i dont feel good about this, besides, what ammunition wil lthey fight with if their stocks are already depeted and they havent jumped in yet, which by then they would need ALOt more ammunition to maintain the war.
But then this would no more remain a conventional war.
why? cuz NATo soldiers dont want to die quickly but want to kill others then run home and announce premature victory for wars they lost?
So, under the circumstances, this war is highly in favor of Russia.
boom - time is on Russia's side- this also contradicts your point above earlir saying that NATO can win the war- how can NATO win the war if Russia is "highly favored" to win the war? cmon bro!
I support Russia, because I am highly against this US-West nexus.
Ok G, we vibing now. we are standing for the side of truth- if NATO didnt pressure Ukraine to pick a side and become a proxy that was attached to Russia's vital national "organs", then there would have been no Ukraine war. Russia warned multiple times, especially during the 100K troops rapid deployment near Ukraine's border last April- that was NATO and Ukraine's warning that Ukraine was going to get diced and sliced - roll that b**** type baked and dismembered - now no one can stop it until the situation is back in balance.
They have caused incalculable damage to third-world countries. Pakistan is on verge of collapse, because of these Western devils.
agreed.

Western aid to Ukraine is only going to get increased, not decreased. Why you think Russia can keep up with this and gain the upperhand?

Cannot really argue for it, because of lack of knowledge in warfare and geopolitics. You can say, it is my gut feeling, arising out of what I have observed and read, since the start of war.

Western aid to Ukraine is only going to get increased, not decreased.
Actual aid to Ukraine from US and allies reducing- reality
aid to Ukraine is going to increase- hypothetical

Why you think Russia can keep up with this and gain the upperhand?
because of few factors:
1. United country with a united mission
2. large dedicated population that can man the war
3. lots of money - wealthy at this time
4. Expert of war- Russia has made mistakes, but Russia has the military experience and equipment and motivation to fight this hard war. Ukrainians on the other hand, will make us understand why we dont want to fight Russia again after this, NATO seems to have that fear already- they not ready to die in large numbers and not exit out quickly- dont you see we are now in a divided world of 1.2bn of western people vs 6bn+ of the developing world? US lost already b ro, just like Afghanistan and Iraq. US economic strength cant keep the war going for a win, simple...supplies from US have dwindled..hell US ammunition stocks are down at the moment, articles are out showing US cant increase weapons production quickly..
5. NATO is tired- hasnt won a war, and is still recovering from the loss in Afghanistan, they are still scared to fight all the tough nuts on their list - China, North Korea, Iran and Russia - lets talk fact, 0% BS. i'm ready today.

US has no money to fight another big war, Ukraine will bite US before Biden's reelection time ends.

boom - time is on Russia's side- this also contradicts your point above earlir saying that NATO can win the war- how can NATO win the war if Russia is "highly favored" to win the war? cmon bro!

No contradiction. I am saying that 1) if major NATO countries, including US, jump in with their respective forces and all the available arms (with no restrain or limitation), and 2) war somehow remains conventional; then NATO can win this war. Not with the current arrangements. Under prevailing conditions, Russia has a clear upper hand.

Iran start supplying weapons after the bombing started .
wonder how you forget that technicality
Which is unimportant, even if it is true.
Then again it is a lie since bombings started in 2015 and it is shown that Iran shipped stuff to Yemen already in 2013 (a ship was captured).
Iran bears the responsibility for the war being fought in the first place.

Last edited:
The Russians aren’t even at the level of capability US forces possessed in Desert Storm.

The Russians are 40+ years behind the US in ISR, targeting, and precision strike battle networks. It’s not even up for debate.

NATO can win this war, if they directly jump in. But then this would no more remain a conventional war. So, under the circumstances, this war is highly in favor of Russia. I support Russia, because I am highly against this US-West nexus. They have caused incalculable damage to third-world countries. Pakistan is on verge of collapse, because of these Western devils.
Meanwhile South Korea prospers.
Probably because of work ethics and not blaming others for their own failings.

Which is unimportant, even if it is true.
Then again it is a lie since bombings started in 2015 and it is shown that Iran shipped stuff to Yemen already in 2013 (a ship was captured).
Iran bears the responsibility for the war being fought in the first place.
was it for Yemen or Africa. you have forgotten that we sent many weapon to Afrika

not based on their record, so what is this based on?

If you haven't noticed, NATO has been advancing east for 25 years now. It has gone from Italy to the border of russia. Estonia and soon Finland. In the future Ukraine.

And its been doing this up until now without firing a shot.

So I'd say there's a pretty good argument to say it will keep advancing.

No contradiction. I am saying that 1) if major NATO countries, including US, jump in with their respective forces and all the available arms (with no restrain or limitation), and 2) war somehow remains conventional; then NATO can win this war. Not with the current arrangements. Under prevailing conditions, Russia has a clear upper hand.
So lemme translate what you've just said, which i agree with -- NATO is down for war, until its time for war. agreed! they've already invested lives, $80-$100bn of their money and debt, ammunition from their national stocks....why wouldnt they just jump in now?I guess they are more afraid of Russia turning their cities into rouble, no pun intended,- who ever is more afraid, is the loser and deterred in military conflict.

If you haven't noticed, NATO has been advancing east for 25 years now. It has gone from Italy to the border of russia. Estonia and soon Finland. In the future Ukraine.

And its been doing this up until now without firing a shot.

So I'd say there's a pretty good argument to say it will keep advancing.
but it isnt advancing in countries that have a strategic benefit v is-a-vis Russia like Ukraine. Russia was already ok with these countries joining NATO ,because you and i know that no matter how many members NATO adds. it still loses every war, so please keep quiet about NATO adding more and more members- that also already implies that NATO ISNT ENOUGH without more members, because why add more members if you already have US in it and its already a large block ALREADY? you dont need more members, NATO needs more balls. cheers.

US is raising its interest rates to curb inflation. Thats why the US dollar is going up. Other countries aren't raising them as fast because its very hard for people holding debt.
but ever since Russia's Rouble got pegged to gold, the dollar has been yelling "WE DONT WANT NO SMOOOKEEE"...go look at hte stats, dollar isnt doing well against Rouble, shows that US sanctiosn are really toothless these days, especially if a country make smart counteracting economic moves, like Russia did with Gold.

Russia was already ok with these countries joining NATO ,because you and i know that no matter how many members NATO adds. it still loses every war, so please keep quiet about NATO adding more and more members- that also already implies that NATO ISNT ENOUGH without more members, because why add more members if you already have US in it and its already a large block ALREADY? you dont need more members, NATO needs more balls. cheers.

Russia occupied those countries. And now its lost them. This is huge loss and humiliation and strategic blunder. US troops in Poland and Romania. And now in Ukraine. but covertly. This is a disaster for Russia. NATO is also good for US as it allows them to sell their weapons to these same states that russia used to control.

but ever since Russia's Rouble got pegged to gold, the dollar has been yelling "WE DONT WANT NO SMOOOKEEE"...go look at hte stats, dollar isnt doing well against Rouble, shows that US sanctiosn are really toothless these days, especially if a country make smart counteracting economic moves, like Russia did with Gold.
Russia has handled sanctions quite well. So far. They will inevitably hurt russia pretty bad. But russia is more resilient than anyone thought economically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom