What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your argument was based on the claim that russia pegged the ruble to gold. That is not true.
The ruble exchange rate is not determined by the free market, but driven by account inflows and required currency exchanges. Basically no money leaves Russia, besides what Putin and his minions are robbing from the country.
If this is true, then why hasnt the dollar risen against the Rouble since Feb/March 2022? basically since start of the war the USD hasnt gained its former exchange rate against the Rouble- can you explain why? EVEN AFTER the Rouble decoupled from Gold in April as you say, The USD still cant get to its old rate against the Ruble, because the USD is another manipulated currency backed by what White American man tells us its worth:
1667679202127.png

not based on their record, so what is this based on?

they lost all the recent ones they jumped into, so i dont feel good about this, besides, what ammunition wil lthey fight with if their stocks are already depeted and they havent jumped in yet, which by then they would need ALOt more ammunition to maintain the war.

why? cuz NATo soldiers dont want to die quickly but want to kill others then run home and announce premature victory for wars they lost?

boom - time is on Russia's side- this also contradicts your point above earlir saying that NATO can win the war- how can NATO win the war if Russia is "highly favored" to win the war? cmon bro!

Ok G, we vibing now. we are standing for the side of truth- if NATO didnt pressure Ukraine to pick a side and become a proxy that was attached to Russia's vital national "organs", then there would have been no Ukraine war. Russia warned multiple times, especially during the 100K troops rapid deployment near Ukraine's border last April- that was NATO and Ukraine's warning that Ukraine was going to get diced and sliced - roll that b**** type baked and dismembered - now no one can stop it until the situation is back in balance.

agreed.

russia is fighting nato? Please.
Russia is fighting nato hand me downs and old stocks.

Nato is not “recovering” from afghanistan seeing how they lost only a handfull (tens) of infantry in the last years there…and never lost a battle.

keep living in denial. Your posts are comedy gold.

Your argument was based on the claim that russia pegged the ruble to gold. That is not true.
The ruble exchange rate is not determined by the free market, but driven by account inflows and required currency exchanges. Basically no money leaves Russia, besides what Putin and his minions are robbing from the country.
The first sign you should not have talked to him is when he talked about Rouble pegged to gold and then go and talk about how US dollars to Gold remain unchanged and how US dollars never gain its exchange rate back with Rouble pre-war.

You should have stopped talking to him once you see that because that mean he know absolutely nothing on financial and currency exchange,

Russia tried to get as much gold as possible and started pegging their currency on gold, but they found out pretty soon the people aren't selling to them. That won't work lol.

russia is fighting nato? Please.
Russia is fighting nato hand me downs and old stocks.

Nato is not “recovering” from afghanistan seeing how they lost only a handfull (tens) of infantry in the last years there…and never lost a battle.

keep living in denial. Your posts are comedy gold.
Don't forget that's the same dude who said a couple of month ago "NATO is to chicken shit to get directly involved in this war" and now he is claiming "Russia is fighting NATO"

I mean, you can't claim one and then the other, either NATO is too chicken shit to fight Russia or NATO IS fighting Russia. Take your pick man, and yes, indeed that's some comedy gold right here.

The first sign you should not have talked to him is when he talked about Rouble pegged to gold and then go and talk about how US dollars to Gold remain unchanged and how US dollars never gain its exchange rate back with Rouble pre-war.

You should have stopped talking to him once you see that because that mean he know absolutely nothing on financial and currency exchange,

Russia tried to get as much gold as possible and started pegging their currency on gold, but they found out pretty soon the people aren't selling to them. That won't work lol.

Don't forget that's the same dude who said a couple of month ago "NATO is to chicken shit to get directly involved in this war" and now he is claiming "Russia is fighting NATO"

I mean, you can't claim one and then the other, either NATO is too chicken shit to fight Russia or NATO IS fighting Russia. Take your pick man, and yes, indeed that's some comedy gold right here.e
Just keep posting photos of those thousands of bradleys and abrams in the nevarra desert.
Or the air fleet.

Russia showed its far from a near peer adversary. Nato air power would decimate it.

Last edited:
If this is true, then why hasnt the dollar risen against the Rouble since Feb/March 2022? basically since start of the war the USD hasnt gained its former exchange rate against the Rouble- can you explain why? EVEN AFTER the Rouble decoupled from Gold in April as you say, The USD still cant get to its old rate against the Ruble, because the USD is another manipulated currency backed by what White American man tells us its worth:
View attachment 893800
The volume of rubles traded have fallen to 1/3, high prices for exports, shrinking imports and requirements to convert export revenues into ruble is the reason for the current exchange rates. The exchange rate doesnt reflect Russias fundamentals. Its a result of the ruble being isolated.

Russias main exports (and revenues) are traded in dollars. Do you think a strong ruble is a win for Russia, when having to convert the dollars to ruble in order to pay wages and pensions?

Russias main exports (and revenues) are traded in dollars. Do you think a strong ruble is a win for Russia, when having to convert the dollars to ruble in order to pay wages and pensions?

They do not export manufactured goods.

Export of resources for a country with near zero consumer goods production is pretty much a barter.

Wages, and pensions? I don't think they care much if Russian pension is $160-$170 per month. https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/334789-pensioner-russia-money-receive . Even doubling, or tripling it, and it will still be below just $500.

That matters not if the only thing they can use their own currency is food, and everything else is dependent on their FX income

Last edited:
They do not export manufactured goods.

Export of resources for a country with near zero consumer goods production is pretty much a barter.

Wages, and pensions? I don't think they care much if Russian pension is $160-$170 per month. https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/334789-pensioner-russia-money-receive . Even doubling, or tripling it, and it will still be below just $500.

That matters not if the only thing they can use their own currency is food, and everything else is dependent on their FX income
Its just an example showing the exchange rate being a problem for Russia when its main exports are traded in dollars and this revenue has to be converted to rubles.

I compared the rouble to US dollars, now you're changed the argument to reflect gold prices in ROuble, that was not my argument, leave me alone, troll or argue my actual point. My point still stands! try again
I spoke about this in the last thread, you can’t even trade the rouble hence the artificially inflated value. The rouble is junk just like the Russian economy. You know many member states have abandoned the mir payment system?

This is exactly correct 👍🏿

I spoke about this in the last thread,
that means nothing here.
you can’t even trade the rouble hence the artificially inflated value.
then why cant the USD go back to dominating it strongly like it did before the war started? what changed? prove your hype via economic facts, not theories. just cuz you said so doesnt mean its true.
The rouble is junk just like the Russian economy.
junk based on what? your opinion? actually the USD is the junk- US threw its strongest sanctions at Russia and Russian economy didnt collapse, now i must admit, it might be China propping up Russia a bit by buying its products and commodities in large quantities, but Russia made smart moves that prevented mass economic damage, thats what hte facts say, i dunno which NATO propaganda media you read, newsweek, time, cnn,yahoo, reuters are all biased against Russia, so they spread lots of false information on the war

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom