What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It wouldn't have mattered if 10,000 Russians died in a day. They're expendable and replaceable. Statistics don't bother such regimes. What the three day Special Operation has evolved in to is staggering.
Lol

YES!!!!

The closure of the waters around the Gaza strip are sanctioned by the UN.

Don’t ask me the legal points, but I know for certain that the UN has sanctioned Israel’s closure of the international waters around Gaza.
Lol Gaza are terrorists

Because the US sends weapons to defend against an occupying, offensive force whereas Iran is just a shithole dictatorship trying to save its shithole dictatorship friend

Lol

Lol Gaza are terrorists

Because the US sends weapons to defend against an occupying, offensive force whereas Iran is just a shithole dictatorship trying to save its shithole dictatorship friend
what about Ukraine shelling Donbass for 8 years . won't it give Donbass the same status as Kosovo

It wouldn't have mattered if 10,000 Russians died in a day. They're expendable and replaceable. Statistics don't bother such regimes. What the three day Special Operation has evolved in to is staggering.
1667415305453.png

Because the Iranian used theirs to primarily target civilians...

You never see Himars or TB2 used to bomb hospitals because of this reasons.

Donbass and Lughansk were hijacked by militant separatists, attacked Ukranian soldiers. After the unprovoked attack of Russia in 2014.
There's no Donbass separatist they're all Russians invaders. Fair game if you ask me.

Donbass and Lughansk were hijacked by militant separatists, attacked Ukranian soldiers. After the unprovoked attack of Russia in 2014.
as i recall after hijacking Ukraine those region wanted independence and it was Ukraine army that attack them first .
interestingly i was not talking about clash between armed forces , i was talking about Ukraine shelling villages and civilians in that 8 years .

There's no Donbass separatist they're all Russians invaders. Fair game if you ask me.
its not seller of the weapon problem .
have problem with that go complain to Russia and interestingly as I recall if you mean Mariupol maternity hospital it was not Iranian drone it was bomber aircraft

have problem with that go complain to Russia and interestingly as I recall if you mean Mariupol maternity hospital it was not Iranian drone it was bomber aircraft

That there's even a debate about Russian invasion of Ukraine. Is proof that someone does not deserve to be allowed to join society and deserves to be isolated for the rest of their live.

as i recall after hijacking Ukraine those region wanted independence and it was Ukraine army that attack them first .
interestingly i was not talking about clash between armed forces , i was talking about Ukraine shelling villages and civilians in that 8 years .
Other way around genius. The "separatist" actually mistaken the town post office for the government building when they 1st launch their attack.

They are not separatists they are Russian invaders.

Iranian instructors are literally in ukraine right now coordinating attack on civilians. You actually believe Russians have the brain capacity to operate drones? Those guys can't even be trusted to wipe their own asses.

One side bomb building with baby & the sick inside while the other targets military. Guess which one getting sanctioned.

Last edited:
I'm sure many regions in Iran want independence given the riots, would you let them independence? No government respects their territory getting hijacked.

Some China town in the US also might want independence, the US should give it?

Russia militarized those cities.

Iranian instructors are literally in ukraine right now coordinating attack on civilians. You actually believe Russians have the brain capacity to operate drones? Those guys can't even be trusted to wipe their own asses.
proof , genius , bring proof , noy some nonsense from Kiev without evidence
let see what nonsense the article say
Ukrainian news agency UNIAN, citing “underground” intelligence sources, reported an undisclosed number of trainers stationed at a training center at the Russian Federation (RF)-operated Kirov airfield near Crimea’s Cape Tarkhankut.
At least 20 more Iranian instructors were working at an RF-occupied location in Ukraine’s Kherson region, widely read independent Ukrainian journalist, confirmed the accuracy of the UNIAN article, citing sources in the state-sponsored Center for National Resistance, a volunteer-staffed organization with close links to the Ukrainian military and intelligence communities.
I'm sure many regions in Iran want independence given the riots, would you let them independence? No government respects their territory getting hijacked.

Some China town in the US also might want independence, the US should give it?

Russia militarized those cities.
then why EU complained about Serbia don't give Kosovo independence ?
and are the unrest about independence or it is about freedom

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom