What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

proof , genius , bring proof , noy some nonsense from Kiev without evidence
let see what nonsense the article say
Ukrainian news agency UNIAN, citing “underground” intelligence sources, reported an undisclosed number of trainers stationed at a training center at the Russian Federation (RF)-operated Kirov airfield near Crimea’s Cape Tarkhankut.

then why EU complained about Serbia don't give Kosovo independence ?
and are the unrest about independence or it is about freedom
It's pretty much been corroborated by US state department. And I'll take their words over yours.

According to him, there were failures in the work of Iranian drones, and the drones did not meet the standards "the Russians expected." In this regard, Iran decided to transport some instructors and some technical support to help the Russian occupiers use drones with greater lethality.

EU Are hypocrites, that's why

Also LOL at the comparison. Kosovo are already de facto independent with more than a dozen countries already recognizing it as such. It's just the Serbs refusing to accept & take the L.

Also they have the most banger song in existence. That fact alone deserves them independence.

It's pretty much been corroborated by US state department. And I'll take their words over yours.

According to him, there were failures in the work of Iranian drones, and the drones did not meet the standards "the Russians expected." In this regard, Iran decided to transport some instructors and some technical support to help the Russian occupiers use drones with greater lethality.
again claims without any proof , show us proof. the drone is given a coordinate and then is released , how an instructors can fix it if there is problem there , and how hard is feeding a coordination to the drone that they need 30+ instructor to learn it

Also LOL at the comparison. Kosovo are already de facto independent with more than a dozen countries already recognizing it as such. It's just the Serbs refusing to accept & take the L.
Kosovo become defacto independent after NATO attacked and annexed it from Serbia not before it

again claims without any proof , show us proof. the drone is given a coordinate and then is released , how an instructors can fix it if there is problem there , and how hard is feeding a coordination to the drone that they need 30+ instructor to learn it

Kosovo become defacto independent after NATO attacked and annexed it from Serbia not before it
You ignoring the UCK fight for independence of Kosovo. All the US does is help them achieve it.

It's not an artificial states like LDR or DNR. Try again.

I taught the system is Ukrainian , why all the writing on Monitor is in Arabic ?
They were originally export models for the middle eastern market.

You ignoring the UCK fight for independence of Kosovo. All the US does is help them achieve it.

It's not an artificial states like LDR or DNR. Try again.
you forget in donetsk and luhansk they were fighting for independence since 2014 , only thing that russia did help them achieve it its not artificial state like kosovo

pepe-clown.gif

you forget in donetsk and luhansk they were fighting for independence since 2014 , only thing that russia did help them achieve it its not artificial state like kosovo
Cope & Seethe

Also give the Kurd & Azeri their land back pls

they were at an armistice not peace
And the blockade was the main cause triggering the hot war.

NATO is an organisation without territory.
It has not annexed a single km2.

Last edited:
then European countries ruled many countries and territories in Asia and Afrika , no longer there is such situation
Ok, so that means there won't be wars or conflicts in those regions?

I think I said that a few days ago there are no supplies for both troop and city now that even the Crimean bridge is damaged.

There aren't any winter equipment for the Russian other than the usual unit, as I said, that's what the Ukrainian trying to do, it's Early November now, Can Russian garrison hang on for 3 months with 3 damaged bridges? That's the 64000 dollar question.
I'm more interested if the Ukrainians should hit the Russian troops being quartered into the apartments and hotels in Kherson City more during the winter.

as i recall after hijacking Ukraine those region wanted independence and it was Ukraine army that attack them first .
interestingly i was not talking about clash between armed forces , i was talking about Ukraine shelling villages and civilians in that 8 years .
Sorry but you felled for the Russian narrative about Ukrainians bombing the cities for 8 years. I guarantee that Donetsk City which is few km from the frontlines have not been destroyed after 8 years like you see Russians do against other cities like Mariupol in few weeks and months.

Donetsk City.
2022-07-05t033502z_1_lynxmpei6402i_rtroptp_3_ukraine-crisis-donetsk.jpg

Profile photo for Boris Ivanov

Boris Ivanov
·
Follow
Studied History & Literature at Russian State University for the Humanities1y
Related
Is it worth visiting Donetsk?

main-qimg-755c6edadae95d061f9761ebba4880c4-lq

Not really. Well, if you want to join the Donbas War and kill some Ukrainians and/or Russians, Donetsk might be worth the travel. But otherwise, not really. Even before the war, it was mostly a place of business, not a major tourist destination. You can do some sightseeing there, but it is not ancient or interesting, and the natural sights there are not breathtaking. it was a good place to live and work in the context of Ukraine, but that was that.

Pictured - The city of Donetsk. And yes, it still mostly looks like that. The war goes on outside of the city, so the city itself is largely intact. Even when American propagandists (well, Ukrainian propagandists officially paid by the US) shoot their videos in Donetsk, the city looks quite nice in those videos.

xklqsz4dtel81.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom