What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There will be no ww3.
No one is stupid enough to put their troops on the ground in Ukraine.

Both sides will keep fighting until Ukraine finally falls.
This could take months, or more likely, years.
That's good it will end up like another Afghanistan for the Soviet I mean Russians.

Thats not how it worked last 2 World Wars. You think what starts in Europe stays in Europe. Some countries in the other regions could exploit the distraction. Invade the countries they have their eyes on for awhile but couldn't.
then European countries ruled many countries and territories in Asia and Afrika , no longer there is such situation

that don't include enemy states , and the ships could go another route , Egypt only closed its territorial water
If you are not at war, then you are not an enemy state.
Closing territorial waters to innocent passage is an act of war.

then European countries ruled many countries and territories in Asia and Afrika , no longer there is such situation
Iran is fighting wars or supporting wars in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Gaza and Ukraine, possibly Afghanistan. Not a lot have changed, just the actors.

Saudi Arabia could be forced to enter the war declaring massive war.. This thing could explod into WW3 very fast. There is also news of US forces on the ground in Ukraine now.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, UAE and Other gulf states including Sudan and Morocco could be forced to launch a blitzkrieg offensive across the Middle east of a scale that has not occured in the region for centuries due to some reports of provocations from Iran, terrorist attacks or sabotage. They are on alert to respond militarily with a blitzkrieg offensive. For them this will be enough is enough kind of operation. Turkey, Azerbaijan will join it from the North as they are allied to NATO. This is one of the frontlines in WW3. Then there is South Korea vs North Korea almost being on the edge now and that is a definite third frontline. Quite surprisingly nothing will happen in LOC or LAC nor in Taiwan..

There is also news of US forces entering Ukraine now

Seeing one of the most ruthless airforce in action aka KSA Airforce will be something to behold

Would be awesome to be fairly honest if it happened but I doubt anything related terrorist attacks or all that is credible all tho I hope.. WW3 is healthy for the environment it will keep the population numbers in check and reset the world

Dude are you a bot? You’re just copy and pasting your argument

that don't include enemy states , and the ships could go another route , Egypt only closed its territorial water

YES!!!!

The closure of the waters around the Gaza strip are sanctioned by the UN.

Don’t ask me the legal points, but I know for certain that the UN has sanctioned Israel’s closure of the international waters around Gaza.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom