What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If the reported weapons shipment from Iran to Russia is true, it looks like these weapons are defeating the Western air defense systems, and in turn having a huge impact in the battle-field.

As for Iran, the war in Ukraine provides them a perfect opportunity to test how their drones and missile programs can evade Western air defense systems in Ukraine. It also helps Iran to see how much damage their drones and ballistic missiles can cause.

Last edited:
Once the reservoir is taken by Ukrainian troops, and they are very close, Ukrainians will be able to stop supplying water to Crimea anyway. Flooding the region could also make life considerably harder for the Ukrainian Army. I want the Russians out of Ukraine, but tactically I can see it would make sense for Russia to blow the dam.
The thing is, Russia themseleves need the dam too. If they blow the dam, you may as well give up Crimea because they will not have drinkable water to Crimea, and then the mass majority of land between Kherson and Crimea will be flooded, you cannot defend the flooded area.

Hooray to Elon Musk!

I got back my Twitter
2b1d90d077a8526624d52c4e29c83ae6.gif

And could get in to drink a toast to Geroman

😘😘😘 🍻🍻🍻

:D :D

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

The thing is, Russia themseleves need the dam too. If they blow the dam, you may as well give up Crimea because they will not have drinkable water to Crimea, and then the mass majority of land between Kherson and Crimea will be flooded, you cannot defend the flooded area.

flooding the area would cause problems for a few days at most, maybe even hours. Then the waters would fall and Ukraine's forces could cross the river easily. Russia is better off with the dam in place, and just blowing the bridges, leaving Ukrainian troops trapped on the far side. Ukraine's counterattack was always going to come to a halt at the river.unless they can cross river do they have means to do this

I think I said that a few days ago there are no supplies for both troop and city now that even the Crimean bridge is damaged.

There aren't any winter equipment for the Russian other than the usual unit, as I said, that's what the Ukrainian trying to do, it's Early November now, Can Russian garrison hang on for 3 months with 3 damaged bridges? That's the 64000 dollar question.
Then real $64k question is how many Russians are going to be either dead or captured when UAF took Kherson.

Putin for some reason still trying to hold on to Kherson when anybody with even HOI4 level of understanding know that is a stupid idea.

Then real $64k question is how many Russians are going to be either dead or captured when UAF took Kherson.

Putin for some reason still trying to hold on to Kherson when anybody with even HOI4 level of understanding know that is a stupid idea.

Not if, but when”. Kherson falls, it will put the Russian grab of the Crimea peninsula and their Russian black fleet under the ear shot of the deadly USA Himars systems ? Theirs even a possibility of a Ukrainian sniff of taking back its Crimea. A Stalingrad moment for the Russians state fight or die!

If the reported weapons shipment from Iran to Russia is true, it looks like these weapons are defeating the Western air defense systems, and in turn having a huge impact in the battle-field.

As fofr Iran, the war in Ukraine provides them a perfect opportunity to test how their drones and missile programs can evade Western air defense systems in Ukraine. It also helps Iran to see how much damage their drones and ballistic missiles can cause.
Iran sending ballistic missiles because the cheap suicide drones pose no longer a threat. Putin and Mullah are perfect pair. Love relationship. And ok It’s a continuation of the war. Nuke is the end of the road. All human lives will perish. Today there is a report which places are safe against nuclear holocaust. Iceland. Let’s see maybe I will buy a one way ticket.

flooding the area would cause problems for a few days at most, maybe even hours. Then the waters would fall and Ukraine's forces could cross the river easily. Russia is better off with the dam in place, and just blowing the bridges, leaving Ukrainian troops trapped on the far side. Ukraine's counterattack was always going to come to a halt at the river.unless they can cross river do they have means to do this
Water will damage any defensive structure, which mean once that area is flooded, you will either need to repair or reconstruct any defensive structure if you want to hold that line. It would be more or less suicidal if Russia flood the field, because it may stop Ukrainian advance for a few days, then when the flood water subsided. They will be left with an area with damaged defensive line. Not to mention it will stop water coming to Crimea. That's why I said no way no how they will do it.

Ukraine outrange Russian artillery. Which mean if and when Kherson fall, the land behind the sandbar near the riverbank will not be defendable. The flat land will mean anyone trying to mount any defences will stick up like a sore thumb, if Kherson fall, there are no way Russia can dig in anywhere between Kherson and Crimea. River crossing for the Ukrainian is the least of Russian concern if that happened.

It's really pointless to hold Kherson IMO. But then if Kherson fall, it will threaten Crimea and all part of the Western Battlefield.

That's why Russia want to talk now, and try to counter attack in the East, they know if Kherson fall, that's goes the entire Western Flank. Think of all the troop that freed up and the flank that left open, that will be a unwinnable war for Russia.

There were several resolution with different wording.
Please do some reading

This map is misleading.
If I am not mistaken only Belarus, North Korea, Cuba and Nicaragua voted yes other abstained.
The yes sayers are fanatic warmongers. The abstaining want either cheap oil and gas or fear Russia hooligans coming to their home countries. Many poor Africa and Asian countries are so desperate for foods. They hope Putin sends them some foods although it’s Putin that causes them food shortage. Taking about human Iq.
Yet we don't see a global condemnation of Russia.. what does that say.

Everyone hates war but no one wants to condemn Russia.

Guess who just cucked out?

There were several resolution with different wording.
Please do some reading

Yet we don't see a global condemnation of Russia.. what does that say.

Everyone hates war but no one wants to condemn Russia.
There's literally 100 ish country condemning Russia. With limited absention.

What more do you need?

Not if, but when”. Kherson falls, it will put the Russian grab of the Crimea peninsula and their Russian black fleet under the ear shot of the deadly USA Himars systems ? Theirs even a possibility of a Ukrainian sniff of taking back its Crimea. A Stalingrad moment for the Russians state fight or die!
Good I always want to see what a modern stalingrad looks & plays like.

Good I always want to see what a modern stalingrad looks & plays like.

It wouldn't have mattered if 10,000 Russians died in a day. They're expendable and replaceable. Statistics don't bother such regimes. What the three day Special Operation has evolved in to is staggering.

Saudi Arabia could be forced to enter the war and declare war.. This thing could explod into WW3 very fast. There is also news of US forces on the ground in Ukraine now.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, UAE and Other gulf states including Sudan and Morocco could be forced to launch a blitzkrieg offensive across the Middle east of a scale that has not occured in the region for centuries due to some reports of provocations from Iran, terrorist attacks or sabotage. They are on alert to respond militarily with a blitzkrieg offensive. For them this will be enough is enough kind of operation. Turkey, Azerbaijan will join it from the North as they are allied to NATO. This is one of the frontlines in WW3. Then there is South Korea vs North Korea almost being on the edge now and that is a definite third frontline. Quite surprisingly nothing will happen in LOC or LAC nor in Taiwan..

There is also news of US forces entering Ukraine now

Seeing one of most ruthless airforces in action aka KSA Airforce will be something to behold

Would be awesome to be fairly honest if it happened but I doubt anything related terrorist attacks or all that is credible all tho I hope.. WW3 is healthy for the environment it will keep the population numbers in check and reset the world

There will be no ww3.
No one is stupid enough to put their troops on the ground in Ukraine.

Both sides will keep fighting until Ukraine finally falls.
This could take months, or more likely, years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom