What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Oh looks like my old commodore 64. great time. the sanctions now in place has pushed Russia automobile 50y back in time of USSR. If they can even make any sizeable number of cars at all. As for Russia computers they belong to museums.

Still cant figure how they pulled that off.

You can clearly see the truck is moving on the right lane , which makes me think that the driver was unaware of the bomb. If it was intentional , he would drive on the left lane ( to damage the other runway ) or in the middle of the road , to do the most damage.

But what ruins my theory , is the timing of the explosion at the exact time the train passed.

Just don't don't see how they could calculate the exact time a truck driver would be on the bridge and pass the train. That would be so much easier to pull off if the driver was actually the one pushing the button .

Still a mystery.

Any suggestions ?

~

Last edited:
Russia now got a HUGE LAND CORRIDOR all the way to Crimea

View attachment 885847

AND

**** = t dot me

: https://****/Slavyangrad/12713

🥁🥁🥁😘😘😘

Slavyangrad:
The Crimea Bridge is a marvel of engineering.

The Russian Ministry of Transport says the first trains on the bridge will be back in business THIS EVENING - after 8 pm.

The railway part of the bridge is extremely resistant. And structurally, the bridge is beyond rock solid. When I crossed it nearly four years ago, back to back, I had some excellent discussions in Kerch and looked at some structural maps.

As for the roadway, they just need to replace the sections damaged by the blast.

The logistics of moving military equipment and supply of Crimea will NOT be affected.

Crimea 24:

❗️Five trains are planned to be sent from Crimea today according to the schedule, the carrier company said

🚂 No. 28 Simferopol - Moscow leaves at 17:10
🚂 No. 8 Sevastopol - St. Petersburg departs at 17:15
🚂 No. 166 Simferopol - Moscow leaves at 20:00
🚂 No. 426 Simferopol - Kislovodsk leaves at 20:30
🚂 No. 174 Evpatoria - Moscow departs at 22:20

https://****/Slavyangrad/12783

🥁🥁🥁

Crimean Bridge Attack Failed It’s Strategic Objectives; Tactics Reveal Outside Technical Support

The attack on the Crimean bridge revealed as a complex multi-layered operation performed by the collective West, but there are nuances. Obviously, the level of damage from the attack is not as anticipated, which means that both Kiev and Brussels could have their heads blown off

We have already written earlier that it was impossible to synchronise in time and place the moment of blowing up a heavy goods vehicle and driving a train with fuel and lubricants by it without using western intelligence facilities (including satellite reconnaissance) and target designation. This is a complex operation that had been planned for a long time. However, we dare to suggest that it did not achieve its original objectives.

At this point, it is quite obvious that at least railway communication over the bridge will be restored within the next 24 hours, and therefore the main strategic goal - cutting off the supply lines of the Kherson group - was not achieved by the organizers of the terrorist attack. Moreover, if we consider the location of the explosion, we realize that it occurred a few hundred metres from the Crimean "Achilles' heel" - the arch of the bridge. This is the place where three types of traffic intersect: shipping, railroad and automobile, and this is where the railroad string of the bridge closely adjoins the automobile one.

Obviously, this was the point where it was intended to collapse all the spans, thereby blocking the exit from the Sea of Azov. However, something went wrong and the tankers with the car ended up at the same point somewhat earlier, or the calculation was not entirely accurate. So today Kiev and the Western handlers have only solved the problem of the psychological effect of the strike, but not the strategic one.

And finally: note that all the posters and stamps now being replicated by Zelensky's office show the explosion in the vicinity of the arch.

Apparently, Kiev had only one opportunity to carry out such an attack on the bridge, and only a partial effect was achieved, the resonance and consequences of which will be levelled in the coming days.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.

@Slavyangrad / SLG Spetsnaz Detachment (Inna&P)

Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

https://****/loordofwar/51067

🥁🥁🥁😘😘😘

🇷🇺⚡️Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation: Permission has been received for the movement of trains along the Crimean bridge.

In the video, the first test train on the railway track was successful.

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate
I would not laugh. The bridge will not survive the second, third or fourth bomb blast.

Merkel: Europe Can Achieve Lasting Peace Only with Russia​

Omnia Ahmed
by Omnia Ahmed

10:28 AM October 7, 2022

Merkel: Europe Can Achieve Lasting Peace Only with Russia

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Former German Chancellor Angela Merkel stressed, on Thursday, that lasting peace in Europe can be reached only with the involvement of Russia, DPA news reported.​

During her speech at a ceremony dedicated to the 77th anniversary of the Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper in Munich, Merkel affirmed that the Cold War will go on until a lasting peace is achieved with the help of Russia.
In addition, the former chancellor pointed out that the current situation in Ukraine was a “turning point”, reiterating that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s words should be taken very seriously.
“We all are strongly advised to take the words seriously rather than classify them as a bluff from the very start,” Merkel said.
“Taking words seriously, not dismissing them from the outset as just a bluff, but dealing with them seriously is by no means a sign of weakness or appeasement, but a sign of political wisdom – a wisdom that helps to maintain room for maneuver or, at least as important, even to develop new ones,” she noted in previous remarks.

Last week, Merkel highlighted the need to work with Moscow on a pan-European security architecture amid the Nord Stream gas leaks.
Merkel tried to improve relations with Russia and supported the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline construction project. She also noted that Germany currently has “no reason to be complacent,” adding that this crisis could be surpassed with sufficient strength and self-confidence.

You can clearly see the truck is moving on the right lane , which makes me think that the driver was unaware of the bomb. If it was intentional he would drive on the left lane ( to damage the other runway ) or in the middle of the road , to do the most damage.

But what ruins my theory , is the timing of the explosion at the exact time the train passed.

Just don't don't see how they could calculate the exact time a truck driver would be on the bridge and pass the train. That would be so much easier to pull off if the driver was actually the one pushing the button .

Still a mystery.

Any suggestions ?

~

Beacon on the train? Long range radio?

Nova Kamyanka was retaken close to a week ago, during the initial push. They indeed retaken few villages to the west. Most of their push yesterday was with little russian contest.

Beacon on the train? Long range radio?

Nova Kamyanka was retaken close to a week ago, during the initial push. They indeed retaken few villages to the west. Most of their push yesterday was with little russian contest.

Yes , but you know how truck drivers are , he could have pulled off for a coffee , vodka or what ever and be on the bridge an hour after the train passed.

Hard to calculate what an unaware driver would do.

~

You can clearly see the truck is moving on the right lane , which makes me think that the driver was unaware of the bomb. If it was intentional he would drive on the left lane ( to damage the other runway ) or in the middle of the road , to do the most damage.

Still a mystery.

Any suggestions ?

~
The train is not moving. My guess is the damaged train was a bonus for the ukrainians, if the truck did carry the bomb. I dont think the driver knew, so they couldnt plan for the train to be on the bridge, unless they bribed someone else but the guards ment to inspect the trucks.

Some posters are this forum are suggesting that "full service" has resumed on both roads and the railway. Russian goverment are unsure and has ordered divers to inspect the damage : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/09/russian-divers-inspect-crimea-bridge-ukraine-russia

The two highways sit on the same concrete slab , if it was moved by the explosion than it would effect both highways , not just the side that fell into sea. This is something only the divers would know.

As for the railway bridge , to tell what damage was cause by the fire , Surely the tracks were all twisted so I don"t buy they could use with in a day,

But we will know soon enough.

~

This image is a little misleading. I am no fan of Russia but the computer in the second photo is a POSITRON which was a soviet era computer aimed for schools. I know this because we had one such computer in our IT lab in Pakistan.

Russia Military computers are supplied by a handful of companies the most prominent of which are ADK & Elbrus:
View attachment 885855

Let's make fun of Russia's epic fails in Ukraine, but please don't spread too misinformation.

@Jango

I dont see the big deal in the bridge blast when Western weapons shipment and supplies are smuggled through Ukraine borders without stop everyday.

It's just Russia intel gathering is a big shit.

They must have webcams of 0.7 megapixels in their satellites or I dont know, something very crappy.

If Russia could stop the continuous flux of Western shipments through Ukraine border, war would have ended months ago.

But they can't do it.

21caef2e375c.jpg

5.jpg

main-qimg-016eb422e4e9f3c5906e81646292eedb.webp

:lol:

Oh looks like my old commodore 64. great time. the sanctions now in place has pushed Russia automobile 50y back in time of USSR. If they can even make any sizeable number of cars at all. As for Russia computers they belong to museums.

and think here we were making fun of them in Tehran because they were using Lenovo Legion laptops from 4-5 years ago

seems despite all sanction our situation is far better than Russia

Back
Top Bottom