What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I don't know who said the ENTIRE bridge is going to be closed for the next few months. What I said is they will need to take months to fix the damaged part, and it will disrupt traffic

Even so, I said without looking at the Bridge personally, that remain my guess.

Again, it said "Partially" open, by definition, it could mean anything.

Say if the traffic is counterflow, by that definition, it will be slowed to half because you are essentially using 1 lane for both direction, logic said you will half the efficiency, because you can only allow 1 lane to go thru.

And the video did not show a passenger train passed it, first of all, that's a freight train, second of all, as I point out, that video probably shot in midnight as there are no way it will get dark that quick, and finally, that stretch of bridge could be anywhere, without landmark, we cannot say for sure that is Crimea Bridge.

The Russians idea of a structural integrity check will be to order a conscript to drive a tank over it. If it doesn’t disappear into the sea , it’s fine.

There is no objective evidence to that claim just constant propoganda. Not saying he would have but there is no way to tell.

One thing is undisputed without Hitler British would have never left Asia

Hitler support both Japs and rebel Indians
Noone knows what Hitler would have done. After all he attacked his alley in Russia as well. He could have turned against Asians sure possible..but at time of conflict that wasn't the case as you pointed out

They killed far more..this is just one example
The starvation was deblierate so that Japs don't get hold of "grain"
I don't see how this is different then Jews genocide can someone tell me how this is different?????
You have to say by making common wealth they were very successful in erasing their misdeed and genocides

Same way America has erased the crime of boiling pregnant women to dust in heroshoma negasaki..that too when war was over in European front and Japs were only limited to mainland Japan

Obviously a sobotage.

Let see what will Russia do now.

Ukriane has decided it will take Crimea as well.

Will Russia escalate or nor
Hitler literally wrote a book about this, it's called mein kampf.

We also know from his various speeches and testimonies from those close to him.

There are a lot of scholarly sources out there that you can look at.

This isn't some grand mystery, it's all very well researched and documented.

Because in Soviet Russia, you don't fix the bridge, the bridge fixes you......
With this bridge incident Shoigu days are numbered. Putin does not trust him anymore. Gerasimov will be next on target list. Putin has just replaced the commander of Ukraine war campaign. He gives the investigation and future protection of the bridge to FSB. Russia military is out. In worst case scenario Russia spy agency will take over the army.

With this bridge incident Shoigu days are numbered. Putin does not trust him anymore. Gerasimov will be next on target list. Putin has just replaced the commander of Ukraine war campaign. He gives the investigation and future protection of the bridge to FSB. Russia military is out. In worst case scenario Russia spy agency will take over the army.

Shoigu is a civilian, he doesn't have much connection to the military except for the rank that he comes with, Gerasimov is another matter, he is well connected, if Putin try to remove him, Gerasimov will most likely start a coup. Bear in mind we expect the National Guard (Which is what holding Russia together now) is subpar than even to the Military. I don't think Putin would have much Military support now that he blames everything on them, and I think Putin knows that. I don't think he will further alienate himself from the Military.

In a FSB v Military fight, Military is going to win with sheer brute force.....No doubt about that.

Shoigu is a civilian, he doesn't have much connection to the military except for the rank that he comes with, Gerasimov is another matter, he is well connected, if Putin try to remove him, Gerasimov will most likely start a coup. Bear in mind we expect the National Guard (Which is what holding Russia together now) is subpar than even to the Military. I don't think Putin would have much Military support now that he blames everything on them, and I think Putin knows that. I don't think he will further alienate himself from the Military.

In a FSB v Military fight, Military is going to win with sheer brute force.....No doubt about that.
Ok well the military has bigger gun. Putin is really in deep shit. Will be interesting in next days and weeks the internal fights. The facist wagner group is another black sheep. The Spenaz arrested the propaganda chief of the Wagner. What’s going on here? They failed to recruit enough hooligans, rapists, ex prison inmates to the front?

I dont see the big deal in the bridge blast when Western weapons shipment and supplies are smuggled through Ukraine borders without stop everyday.

It's just Russia intel gathering is a big shit.

They must have webcams of 0.7 megapixels in their satellites or I dont know, something very crappy.

If Russia could stop the continuous flux of Western shipments through Ukraine border, war would have ended months ago.

But they can't do it.

21caef2e375c.jpg

5.jpg

main-qimg-016eb422e4e9f3c5906e81646292eedb.webp

:lol:

Last edited:
Ok well the military has bigger gun. Putin is really in deep shit. Will be interesting in next days and weeks the internal fights. The facist wagner group is another black sheep. The Spenaz arrested the propaganda chief of the Wagner. What’s going on here?

Putin increasingly act like D J Trump on his last day of presidency, completely distrust his own Military and rely on side channel and militia like Proud Boy or Oath Keeper to do his bidding.

Putin was a spy, and that inheritably mean he won't trust anyone that wasn't a fellow spy, even so that trust level is earned so people who he closes to are the only one that he trusts, everyone else is a throwaway.

It is quite clear since 2018 when Putin put everything internal into National Guard, it's his way to separate the military and MVD, he don't trust the military, he only trust the FSB and other internal service, say what you may, but he needed MVD to survive because they are the one that is guarding Russia.

It is also evidently shown why Russian Military is being degraded to this term, because Putin didn't really do anything on the Military, he freeze their pay for 4 years, did not give them enough vacation time, did not follow thru with Training and Exercise. I mean can you even tell me when is the last Russian Military exercise beside the one that just done with China and India and CAR country?

If things go the way it goes and Putin keep expanding the power of MVD or FSB, he is going to stare down the barrel of a gun from Russian Military.

I dont see the big deal in the bridge blast when Western weapons shipment and supplies are smuggled through Ukraine borders without stop everyday.

They must have webcams of 0.7 megapixels in their satellites or I dont know, something very crappy.

If Russia could stop the continuous flux of Western shipments through Ukraine border, war would have ended months ago.

But they can't do it.
The big issue of the blast is Crimea Bridge is one of the most well-guarded pieces of real estate in Russia. If the Ukrainian can hit that, what CAN'T they hit?

Which mean from now on, Russia has to beef up every strategic important roadway and railway, which mean more troop to guard those area connected to Ukraine. Rostov, Belgorod, Kursk, Voronezh, Volgograd, all these places have to beef up security, that would drain the troop deposition when they are almost all engaging in Ukraine right now.

Another issue is the psychological aspect, Crimea were considered Russian Territories by Russian since 2014, unlike the newly annexed territories, an attack on this region means Ukraine will not care about the annexation, this will shake the boots of people who live in Crimea, because you will start to think were they really worth anything to the Russian? One question would be asked over and over again by the Crimean "Why are we not protected" On the other hand, this also mean there are insurgent operating on Crimea and Russia, which will go deep into a divided issue toward their population, now everyone will suspect everyone else as saboteur. It will keep people on their heels.

And finally, what's the big deal? This is the kind of deep strike any intelligence apparatus dream for. If there are one mission in your life as an intelligence operator, this is the kind of mission you want to pull off. And as they say, Attacking Kerch bridge is fantastic, attacking the bridge on Putin birthday is brilliant. This is a giant middle finger to Putin and his establishment.

I agree with you that the driver probably did not know about the bomb.

If he was in fact trying to cause damage he would drive on the left lane , so to damage the other bridge , or at least move to the middle of the road , to cause the most damage .

But the clip before the explosion clearly shows he is driving on the right lane.

~

Last edited:
Russia now got a HUGE LAND CORRIDOR all the way to Crimea

Russia now got a HUGE LAND CORRIDOR all the way to Crimea

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-09 at 14.55.59.jpeg

AND

**** = t dot me

: https://****/Slavyangrad/12713

🥁🥁🥁😘😘😘

Slavyangrad:
The Crimea Bridge is a marvel of engineering.

The Russian Ministry of Transport says the first trains on the bridge will be back in business THIS EVENING - after 8 pm.

The railway part of the bridge is extremely resistant. And structurally, the bridge is beyond rock solid. When I crossed it nearly four years ago, back to back, I had some excellent discussions in Kerch and looked at some structural maps.

As for the roadway, they just need to replace the sections damaged by the blast.

The logistics of moving military equipment and supply of Crimea will NOT be affected.

Crimea 24:

❗️Five trains are planned to be sent from Crimea today according to the schedule, the carrier company said

🚂 No. 28 Simferopol - Moscow leaves at 17:10
🚂 No. 8 Sevastopol - St. Petersburg departs at 17:15
🚂 No. 166 Simferopol - Moscow leaves at 20:00
🚂 No. 426 Simferopol - Kislovodsk leaves at 20:30
🚂 No. 174 Evpatoria - Moscow departs at 22:20

https://****/dva_majors/3234

https://****/Slavyangrad/12783

🥁🥁🥁

Crimean Bridge Attack Failed It’s Strategic Objectives; Tactics Reveal Outside Technical Support

The attack on the Crimean bridge revealed as a complex multi-layered operation performed by the collective West, but there are nuances. Obviously, the level of damage from the attack is not as anticipated, which means that both Kiev and Brussels could have their heads blown off

We have already written earlier that it was impossible to synchronise in time and place the moment of blowing up a heavy goods vehicle and driving a train with fuel and lubricants by it without using western intelligence facilities (including satellite reconnaissance) and target designation. This is a complex operation that had been planned for a long time. However, we dare to suggest that it did not achieve its original objectives.

At this point, it is quite obvious that at least railway communication over the bridge will be restored within the next 24 hours, and therefore the main strategic goal - cutting off the supply lines of the Kherson group - was not achieved by the organizers of the terrorist attack. Moreover, if we consider the location of the explosion, we realize that it occurred a few hundred metres from the Crimean "Achilles' heel" - the arch of the bridge. This is the place where three types of traffic intersect: shipping, railroad and automobile, and this is where the railroad string of the bridge closely adjoins the automobile one.

Obviously, this was the point where it was intended to collapse all the spans, thereby blocking the exit from the Sea of Azov. However, something went wrong and the tankers with the car ended up at the same point somewhat earlier, or the calculation was not entirely accurate. So today Kiev and the Western handlers have only solved the problem of the psychological effect of the strike, but not the strategic one.

And finally: note that all the posters and stamps now being replicated by Zelensky's office show the explosion in the vicinity of the arch.

Apparently, Kiev had only one opportunity to carry out such an attack on the bridge, and only a partial effect was achieved, the resonance and consequences of which will be levelled in the coming days.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.
https://****/+2pzG51JUhlYxZmQx

@Slavyangrad / SLG Spetsnaz Detachment (Inna&P)

Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

https://****/loordofwar/51067

🥁🥁🥁😘😘😘

🇷🇺⚡️Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation: Permission has been received for the movement of trains along the Crimean bridge.

In the video, the first test train on the railway track was successful.

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

But they can't do it.

21caef2e375c.jpg

5.jpg

main-qimg-016eb422e4e9f3c5906e81646292eedb.webp

:lol:
Oh looks like my old commodore 64. great time. the sanctions now in place has pushed Russia automobile 50y back in time of USSR. If they can even make any sizeable number of cars at all. As for Russia computers they belong to museums.

If you look at the Russian kit, it has what? A belt that acted mostly as Torniquet and roll of bandage/gauze a menu and some whip? It didn't even come with the scissor to cut the gauze; now well would you think that would work in frontline situation?? You are there to perform live saving operation, can you save life on that issue? You said you were a doctor? You tell me. Can you stop bleeding and keep airway open on those issue?
i probably open those band and pack them inside the wound and as there is nothing to cover them use that tourniquet to make a pressure on the gauze given that the wound is in a place that i can\t use that tourniquet to stop bleeding and always there is the good old fashioned technique of wrap the bands above the wound and use a thee branch to tighten it , that probably (more toward certainly ) **** up the limb but can stop bleeding and save life, keep opening the airway with that kit , well i call you and ask you to do that , its above my capabilities if i have more patient to tend beside the guy , if he is my only patient i'll try to use maneuver like jaw thrust or if there is no concern about neck trauma

honestly stop bleeding is important and you must do that after securing the airway but my concerns with that kit is not stop bleeding there is so many way to stop bleeding and the first one we are taught is using direct pressure by your hand , there are far more serious problem that the kit won't offer a solution for , do you see any equipment for treating chest wound there , i don't concern about the lack of presence of airway or tracheal tube , they have no place in the soldier kits , they must be present in the equipment of medics there , i liked to have some splint there at least one for ankle in case of ankle sprain . some disinfectant .some easier way to stop bleeding

If you look at the Russian kit, it has what? A belt that acted mostly as Torniquet and roll of bandage/gauze a menu and some whip? It didn't even come with the scissor to cut the gauze; now well would you think that would work in frontline situation?? You are there to perform live saving operation, can you save life on that issue? You said you were a doctor? You tell me. Can you stop bleeding and keep airway open on those issue?
i probably open those band and pack them inside the wound and as there is nothing to cover them use that tourniquet to make a pressure on the gauze given that the wound is in a place that i can\t use that tourniquet to stop bleeding and always there is the good old fashioned technique of wrap the bands above the wound and use a thee branch to tighten it , that probably (more toward certainly ) **** up the limb but can stop bleeding and save life, keep opening the airway with that kit , well i call you and ask you to do that , its above my capabilities if i have more patient to tend beside the guy , if he is my only patient i'll try to use maneuver like jaw thrust or if there is no concern about neck trauma

honestly stop bleeding is important and you must do that after securing the airway but my concerns with that kit is not stop bleeding there is so many way to stop bleeding and the first one we are taught is using direct pressure by your hand , there are far more serious problem that the kit won't offer a solution for , do you see any equipment for treating chest wound there , i don't concern about the lack of presence of airway or tracheal tube , they have no place in the soldier kits , they must be present in the equipment of medics there , i liked to have some splint there at least one for ankle in case of ankle sprain . some disinfectant .some easier way to stop bleeding

Well, this is an IFAK kit not a medic go-bag, it won't have chest clamp, depression needle or valve or stuff that open the chest for.

On the other hand, at this level, bleeding is not really a big concern depends on how deep your wound are and how much you bled. Normall you bleed out in around 45 minutes to 1 hour, that's more than reasonable time to send you to the rear via chopper, if you got IV put into you, you are going to last longer. Unless it's like Black Hawk down when evac is not available, then it started to be a problem, but then if you tear your artery and you cant evac, pretty much nothing you can do even with a Medic or even a 18D with his go-bag.

On the other hand, these Russian IFAK kit weren't really up to the job there, because it lacks basic item that you can do to try to prolong life, sure, if you made do and improvise, you may get more value for the kit, but it was not supposed to, and you can't expect people who are using these kit necessarily know what they are doing. And you only have 1 medic per platoon, and he/she have to take care of all 42 men, you will need to use those IFAK kit if you want most of your men come home.

Back
Top Bottom