What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No, the UK did not kill millions.
”Killing” is an activity.
Depriving of food is not ”killing”, unless a person is kept locked up without food.

It is far from - collecting people , shipping them to extermination caps where they are gassed to death within 24 hours of arrival.

You better open a new thread on this subject if you want to continue arguing.

You're right, that's offtopic, so I will add just only thing: I prefer to die fastly in a gas room than slowly starving to death.

In the West (Spain), in the public education system is studied Nazi Germany / Italy / Japan or even USSR crimes, but it's not studied UK/USA crimes, it just doesnt exist.

It can be shocking for a Bengali than in the west official educational system their millions of starving to death just doesnt exists.

If they knew the speed of the train a simple math equation and accurate coordinates could solve this.
But I guess they used something more advanced.

Or it was a suicide bomber lol

Hmmmm. Unfortunate.
But you need to know when the train depart and if it's delayed through path.

Without near spies or sat intel, it can there are errors.

But it worked perfectly on time.

only for you that claimed England never did such things, just wanted to inform you how wrong you were
Another interesting tidbit.

The UK was also all for terrorbombing campaigns on german cities.

Or selling opium to china to offset their silver trade. And fighting wars to continue basically being a druglord.

So yeah…reality is more of a different shades of gray then simple black and white, hero/villain movie.

he key word is "Partly" reopened.

Any damaged bridge can be Partly Reopened, literally until it had completely collapsed. That can mean literally anything, It said
replay partly re-opened because the other part is under water , it was claimed that the bridge remain closed for the next several month and russia cant supply from there
Did it reopen to human traffic, ie you can walk across?
Did it reopen to Road Traffic, ie you can drive across?
Did it reopen to Railway Traffic, ie you can take a train across.
well if you looked at the video posted here you have saw it reopened to Train and Cars , about pedestrian i'm not sure there was no video of that.
And then there is a counterflow issue. and the frequency issue. How many cars or train are you allowing them to cross the bridge
by what i saw its continuous flow, for cars its slower for obvious reasons
This video is most likely a fake

This video is supposed shot at 19:00 (it said 13 hours after the "attack" the attack is on 06:03 local time), when sun set in Crimea yesterday at 18:45 and last light reported at 18:52. It won't get pitch black at 19: 00....Unless Crimea don't go thru Twilight

This video probably was shot from after mid-night. Probably during night maintenance when the Bridge have low to no traffic. Actually, I don't even know if this is the same bridge, it literally just shows a bridge with train across it. It could literally be any railway bridge.
come on , train from Moscow started to move toward that direction , and after it there is a video that show a passenger train passed it

They took 15 percent of Ukraine and they still losing the war. How jurk this western media is...I meet personally with so many Ukrainens they say different stories then this western propaganda.. no one going to win this war especially Europa n Ukrainen. I fear out fall of this war some of them I am going to write.
Ukrainen population gona be Radicalized especially those kids in war zoon. Go and study the Iraq Afghanistan Syria libiya wars and it effects on their population.
Waponization in european society. European n America supplying billions of dollars weapons to Ukrainen and those weapons will smuggled back to european plus EU has to buy more weapons from usa. Usa will make more money.
Europ is facing energy crisis. Winter is on the doorstep.
So stop these lies to people.

View attachment 885752

If you are a soldier, you know how bad is this, it kind of give you an insight on why the Russian did so badly in the field.
for clarification the lower part is ukrainian kit the upper part russian kit , the Russian one came with tourniquet and several tampon nothing more . but honestly i can understand those thing that look like airway , but you are trained for providing first aid what's your idea about the kit . tracheal tube ? fat chance any of those soldier can put it in place , i could not put it properly at first year of my emergency medicine course even at 3 year i failed sometimes and had to use more invasive measures like tracheotomy and they supposed to put it without laryngoscope , they at least could give them a combitube that can be put in place blindly and latter check which route is in trachea , by the way do you knew what is in those closed aluminium bags ? hemostat ? specially that nasal airway honestly i don't trust it with normal people who don't knew its contraindication

somebody on reddit described the content of both kit
For reference:

Contents of the top pack:

• Esmarch (red) tourniquet
  • Rolled gauze bandage (probably 2 in there, non-sterile)
  • Metamizole Sodium pain killers (likely expired, also outdated medicine with bad side effects such as infection since it decimates your body's WBC)
  • Something that looks like it may be an iodine-based disinfectant.
  • Medical booklet with basic operating procedures
  • Heavy canvas medical pouch (Possibly wax-coated for weather-resistance... but, at best, that coating wore off a few years after this was made... in the 1980's.)

Contents of the bottom pack:

• Universal rubber tourniquet “OMEGA”
  • "CAT" North American Rescue Tourniquet, 7th Gen (modern)
  • EMT Utility Sheers
  • Compressed sterile gauze (the green plastic squared packaging in the top-left)
  • 28FR Nasal Airway kit (which can also be used to create a throat-based ventilator in an emergency situation if absolutely necessary)
  • Sterile combat bandages (brown package with yellow lettering, bottom-right)
  • 2x pairs of nitrile examination gloves (non-sterile, lavender colored, center-left)
  • Pen for marking things (the 2nd most useful thing in an IFAK aside from hemostatic powder)
  • Medical tape
  • Weatherproof IFAK pouch (likely with MOLLE webbing on the back to attach it to other gear)
The bottom kit is a composite Individual First Aid Kit. I say "composite" because it contains products both from Ukraine and the United States (the black tourniquet is American, the sheers might also be, but the rest is all Ukrainian, go Ukraine!)
and the verdict
Honestly... Russians would be better just carrying the tourniquet in their pockets and bringing a dirty bandana for a bandage. This kit is worthless. HURRAY!

This isn't all good though... the Ukrainian kit, while better, shows signs of having been partially resupplied/used and is missing key items altogether.

• Redundancy: The Omega "rubber tape" tourniquet and CAT emergency tourniquet are larger items and basically do the same thing.
    • Since the pack is missing other items, it would have been better to just take the CAT, leave the OMEGA, and pack some form of large patch for puncture wounds/chest wounds (see long bit below about why everyone needs to carry a chest wound kit).
  • Missing components:
    • Pain relief. Normally, you'd see a single-use analgesic injector-pen or maybe some ibuprofen in here for a combat unit.
    • Clotting agent/Hemostatic powder of some kind. Very useful for small-to-medium sized lacerations and puncture wounds.
    • Trauma patch/chest sealing kit
      • really surprised about this one... normally there is going to be a flat "sticky" patch at the back of the kit to close off sucking chest wounds. HUGE mistake not to carry one.
      • You can't close a wide puncture wound with a bandage, you need to pack it and seal it until a medic can look at it.
      • Sucking chest wounds aren't usually immediately fatal (unless there is other damage to major internal organs) but they are 100% incapacitating. The affected soldier will be gasping for air, unable to carry weight, unable to run, and very unlikely to shoot accurately. Their blood oxygen level will plummet and lead to cognitive declines as well. Talking with a punctured lung is also challenging.
      • BUT: with a patch and some TLC, allowing the lung to at least partially reinflate will temporarily return the soldier to around 50% combat effectiveness. They'll at least be able to move and carry their primary weapon, aim and shoot, and communicate. A soldier with a patched chest wound can survive and help get himself/herself to a medical unit, whereas someone with an unpatched sucking wound is going to have to be rescued by others.
    • Splint (SAM splints <-- commonly used by most NATO countries)
      • Same as the above. It's not uncommon to see someone break an ankle or take a bullet fragment/ricochet in the lower leg and need a splint+wrap to stay mobile.
      • Note: not all soldiers like carrying splints in smaller medical packs like this because they are, by far, the bulkiest common component you could pack.
    • Disinfectant of some kind. Alcohol wipes, Iodine, something...
Final scores:

• Ukrainian IFAK (as shown): 83/100 --> B. Would be 95/100 with hemostatic powder and a chest kit in place of one of the tourniquets.
  • Russian Garbage: 5/100 -> literal shit. Go home to hell, you don't belong here anywhere.

Last edited:
only for you that claimed England never did such things, just wanted to inform you how wrong you were
I claimed that England did not do anything similar to the Holocaust.

You lying about the number of people starving to death in Iran does not change that.
Claming that 12-15 million Iranians died of starvation during WWII, when the population of Iran was 12-15 million during WWII is ridiculous.

Hardly devastating to Russia /Crimea

Russia now got a HUGE LAND CORRIDOR all the way to Crimea
Russian logistics is based on railways, not on trucks.

They took 15 percent of Ukraine and they still losing the war. How jurk this western media is...I meet personally with so many Ukrainens they say different stories then this western propaganda.. no one going to win this war especially Europa n Ukrainen. I fear out fall of this war some of them I am going to write.
Ukrainen population gona be Radicalized especially those kids in war zoon. Go and study the Iraq Afghanistan Syria libiya wars and it effects on their population.
Waponization in european society. European n America supplying billions of dollars weapons to Ukrainen and those weapons will smuggled back to european plus EU has to buy more weapons from usa. Usa will make more money.
Europ is facing energy crisis. Winter is on the doorstep.
So stop these lies to people.
What did you expect: Western Europe and Ukrainians to act like p**sys and just welcome Putin and just give up because some theory on future generation being radicilized vs. a sure disaster for them to live under Putin (whoever can afford to leave has left Russia)? Your logic is one of a spineless whimp.

European GDPs are in Trillions, they can afford to spend tens of billions. Russia went into to take over Kiev, and install a Govt friendly to them. A 10 year old following Russia's propaganda and actions would know that. They have regressed from that goal to holding 15% , and on that they have to mobilize the entire country. So complete humiliation by virtue of its own actions.

May be you have been brainwashed too much: had Russia had the brains and used its energy (instead of brainwashing its sympathizers) , it would have gone in with a goal of protecting its supposed 'ethnic' population and just gone in to the 15% of land and would have some worldly prestige and retained more of its military and called it a day.

Instead it has degenerate people like you in a minority thinking its the victor when Kremlin's own insiders think that the Army brass should be put in front of a firing squad

You lying about the number of people starving to death in Iran does not change that.
Claming that 12-15 million Iranians died of starvation during WWII, when the population of Iran was 12-15 million during WWII is ridiculous.
that was made by usa at the time not us, we claimed a quarter of the population that will be half that

replay partly re-opened because the other part is under water , it was claimed that the bridge remain closed for the next several month and russia cant supply from there

I don't know who said the ENTIRE bridge is going to be closed for the next few months. What I said is they will need to take months to fix the damaged part, and it will disrupt traffic

Even so, I said without looking at the Bridge personally, that remain my guess.
well if you looked at the video posted here you have saw it reopened to Train and Cars , about pedestrian i'm not sure there was no video of that.

Again, it said "Partially" open, by definition, it could mean anything.

by what i saw its continuous flow, for cars its slower for obvious reasons

come on , train from Moscow started to move toward that direction , and after it there is a video that show a passenger train passed it
Say if the traffic is counterflow, by that definition, it will be slowed to half because you are essentially using 1 lane for both direction, logic said you will half the efficiency, because you can only allow 1 lane to go thru.

And the video did not show a passenger train passed it, first of all, that's a freight train, second of all, as I point out, that video probably shot in midnight as there are no way it will get dark that quick, and finally, that stretch of bridge could be anywhere, without landmark, we cannot say for sure that is Crimea Bridge.

that was made by usa at the time not us, we claimed a quarter of the population that will be half that
You claimed that: ”usa figure for that engineered famine death toll at first was 15m and later moderated to 10-12m”.

The US figure is for population, not death toll.
1665298825345.png

You have a single writer that claims 25% of that died, while statistics show larger than usual population growth.

The writer appears to be yet another case of an Islamist whining about being persecuted claiming millions of deaths without basis in facts.

Last edited:
for clarification the lower part is ukrainian kit the upper part russian kit , the Russian one came with tourniquet and several tampon nothing more . but honestly i can understand those thing that look like airway , but you are trained for providing first aid what's your idea about the kit . tracheal tube ? fat chance any of those soldier can put it in place , i could not put it properly at first year of my emergency medicine course even at 3 year i failed sometimes and had to use more invasive measures like tracheotomy and they supposed to put it without laryngoscope , they at least could give them a combitube that can be put in place blindly and latter check which route is in trachea , by the way do you knew what is in those closed aluminium bags ? hemostat ? specially that nasal airway honestly i don't trust it with normal people who don't knew its contraindication

somebody on reddit described the content of both kit
For reference:

and the verdict
Again, you are using a doctor point of view on frontline medical need.

As I pointed out before. The goal for a combat medic is to keep that person alive until he/she can reach medical care, forget about treating him/her on site, forget about finding permanent fix, the role for Combat Medic is not to play doctor, it is sustained life until that person can be looked at. So doctor in the rear can save him/her.

Which mean Medic primarily focus is ABC, Airway, Breathing and Circulation, because that is the basic to keep a person alive. For a combat medic, it's basically IV, and patch hole. You keep that guy breathing, try to stop the bleeding, and keep the fluid float coming. That way he/she can last til some see them. That is why in the field, you would use torniquet to shut off an arm circulation in order to save someone from bleeding, even if that mean he/she will lose the arm.

Which mean an IFAK kit would basically gear toward treating ABC and nothing else. So conventionally, you will have Gauze, Torniquet, Clotting Agent, IV needle, Scissors and Morphine or Opioid.

If you look at the Russian kit, it has what? A belt that acted mostly as Torniquet and roll of bandage/gauze a menu and some whip? It didn't even come with the scissor to cut the gauze; now well would you think that would work in frontline situation?? You are there to perform live saving operation, can you save life on that issue? You said you were a doctor? You tell me. Can you stop bleeding and keep airway open on those issue?

Also, Medic is trained extensively on tracheal tube by the way, because that guaranteed the continue flowing of air and circulation.

Back
Top Bottom