What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What's your take on cracking this defence line? @jhungary ?

I wrote yesterday that they shifted push to Davydiv Brid direction, but this might have been a ruse, as they advanced a lot on the east instead.

I see RUAF being very worried that they lose control of roads going NW-SE, as their supply, and retreat routes are endangered. There is only 1 NE-SW road there, and it's near the river.

View attachment 885889
They are waiting for the Russian to get flanked.

Advance thru Davydiv Brid give them options. They basically splitted the entire Russian defence into two. This gives Ukrainian the option to either continue to attack thru Dudchany, or advance thru Davydiv Brid.

What that will do is if Russia reinforce Dudchany axis and thin out the flank, the Ukrainian will attack thru Davydiv Brid and sweep the Russian flank up, if they don' then the Ukrainian will grind down Dudchany and attack thru there and then push the flank into Davydiv Brid direction, and the Russian would have to retreat or surrender.

Russian is locked in a Anvil and Hammer action, the only way out is to draw troop out of Kherson, which I don't see Russia will do it because it weaken the Kherson defence, and the Ukrainian have troop to exploit that if Russia move any troop from Kherson to Mylove or Kostromska

Conventional Military senses tells me Russian cannot hold out NE Kherson without thinning up Kherson defence itself. Which mean If this was me, I would withdraw the troop from NE Kherson and put them behind Nova Karkova or even put them into Kherson because that NE flank is all dangled out, the longer you keep it there, the more troop you loses, I would much rather have them defend Kherson and give the Ukrainian one big fight in Kherson then being gradually grinded away from a small fight..

US is selling gas to Germany at 4 times the price of the Russia gas and 7 times the price of the gas in the US.

This is a masterstroke by the US. This is why I love the US.

US is the undisputed super power of the world.

Major ammo crisis for ukies. Desperate americans turning into pakistani supply.

One thing you will notice is the american ammo shipments are very random. They are not giving what the ukies need, but what they can spare.

This means a shipment of 200k small arms fire was announced with big hoohaaa. The average dumb person sees that and sais wow!!! Sooo much ammoz russia defeated usa usa!!!

While a non-retarded person not filled with western propaganda shit will do some basic math. And see an average soldiers needs around 200 rounds per engagement. That means the shipment wouldnt last a single brigade of ukies more then a couple days.

I feel bad about the simple minded twitter clowns. Reality will be brutal, a Russian tidal wave is coming. Only an idiot cant see it coming

US is selling gas to Germany at 4 times the price of the Russia gas and 7 times the price of the gas in the US.

This is a masterstroke by the US. This is why I love the US.

US is the undisputed super power of the world.

RU gas was coming to DE for basically free to keep them hooked.

Even if Germans were to drill own gas, it would've been more expensive.

Also, the murmur always been that RU gas/oil reserves are vastly overestimated

Still cant figure how they pulled that off.

You can clearly see the truck is moving on the right lane , which makes me think that the driver was unaware of the bomb. If it was intentional , he would drive on the left lane ( to damage the other runway ) or in the middle of the road , to do the most damage.

But what ruins my theory , is the timing of the explosion at the exact time the train passed.

Just don't don't see how they could calculate the exact time a truck driver would be on the bridge and pass the train. That would be so much easier to pull off if the driver was actually the one pushing the button .

Still a mystery.

Any suggestions ?

~
I have been thinking about that myself.

Look at it from several different factors. This is what we do in the Miliary for Damage Assessment, and most likely what the Russian is doing now.

1.) How much explosive to have taken out one entire road bridge, damage another, and damage to the Train and Train Track next to it?

2.) Was it one explosion or two?

3.) How does the bomb get in position? And how that affect the bombing.

4.) How much Damage assessment was done, co-related to the location of bombing.

Now, if we can answer all these question, then we probably have a good idea how they pull this off. So let's start

1.) Explosion taken out one entire section of the bridge is not small, and the damage it had done is quite big, I would say it is at least 1000 pound explosion involved, may be more, so a few things are going t be out of question, since we didn't see any pillar was damaged or destroyed, we can rule out C4 on load bearing beam, we can also rule out any thing from below because there were no blast damage from the joint that was exposed. And the surface of the bridge have a radiated and larger burnt mark than the side of the bridge, as the two photos below

Traffic-jam-in-front-of-the-Crimean-bridge-from-Kerch.jpg
kerch_bridge_on_fire_getty_67857448_ns_960_cameroon-info-p-net_800xm1x.jpg

I can say for certain (90%+ Certainty), this is a roadside det of a 1000 pound or more device.

2.) If we look at the first picture of the rail bridge, you can see the side and the pillar underneat the train are both blackened, and suffered fire damage. Which suggest the fireball of the road bridge burn up and toward the rail bridge. Now I can't say for sure someone didn't just put C4 on the burned pillar and it just didn't go down, don't have enough data for that, but I would found it strange if they do send frogman to mine the rail bridge, why not do the same with the road bridge? So I found that unlikely, and based on that, I would conclude with potential certainty (50-60%) that this is a single bomb.

3.) The bridge have X-ray to scan trucks and car on both ends, whether or not they are probably done, or has been done at all are unknown, so I cannot comment on that. However, if this is a truck bomb, and this is more or less maximum damage, then I don't think it is likely this is a truck bomb without the driver knowing because you have to be very lucky to have all the things line up without direct control of the driver. The bomb has to be detonated on the middle stretch of the bridge and has to be next to the railway with a fuel train on top. 10 seconds before or after would have change the damage matrix a lot because you will be detonating the bomb on top of a pillar, most likely weaken the road bridge but not taking it down, and 10 second would mean you will be 800 meters forward or backward from the train, which will not consume the train, I have ZERO doubt this is a coordinated strike, too much co-incident to have it a blind sabotage, a "Hope and Pray" style strike, if this is a truck bomb, the driver HAVE TO BE IN THE KNOW.

So what other delivery method? If not truck or car bomb?

It can be a hit and run scoop from SF. A few frogman team using submersible and get all the way out to Kerch Bridge without being detected. Lay explosive on the bridge but as I explained, this is more likely a surface det, which mean the Frogman would have to work on the road surface with full view of Russian and motor traffic, this is unlikely.

The bomb on the train? Most likely not, an explosive this big would have disintegrate the train. Or at least blow it off the bridge, if the train have the bomb, the train will not be on the track afterward. So no, I don't believe so.

Missile? The only missile remotely able to reach the bridge is Ballistic Missile, but it's hard to hit the specific point with old Russian technology, either ATACMS or US supplies ballistic missile could do the trick, but there are no record of any transfer, however, I have suspected US or Western Country has been working on upgrade on Ukrainian Missile stock, maybe integrate it into Western Guidance system, that would give them range and accuracy to pin point attack. Especially so after Ukrainian sink Moskva and the ammo dump and airfield attack in Crimea.

4.) As explained before, this is probably the maximum damaged across the entire bridge, there are no part of the bridge were not damaged, and some part of the bridge was seriously damaged.

This is highly likely a coordinated strike, intel between the train and how and when such attack occur will not be notified by the Russian. This is not some mad ram suicide attack, the traffic was moving as usual before the attack, which mean this is out of nowhere by the Ukrainian, meaning they have way to get around the Russian defences on the bridge.

With all the info, I can conclude This is Highly Likely a suicide VBIED type attack, or a Missile Strike, less likely it is SF Direct Action op (SF would still be involved, just not on the ground) highly unlikely this is an unorganised attack. They have been planning this for a while.

I dont see the big deal in the bridge blast when Western weapons shipment and supplies are smuggled through Ukraine borders without stop everyday.

It's just Russia intel gathering is a big shit.

They must have webcams of 0.7 megapixels in their satellites or I dont know, something very crappy.

If Russia could stop the continuous flux of Western shipments through Ukraine border, war would have ended months ago.

But they can't do it.

21caef2e375c.jpg

5.jpg

main-qimg-016eb422e4e9f3c5906e81646292eedb.webp

:lol:
Why do they have computers from the 1970s?!

Major ammo crisis for ukies. Desperate americans turning into pakistani supply.

One thing you will notice is the american ammo shipments are very random. They are not giving what the ukies need, but what they can spare.

This means a shipment of 200k small arms fire was announced with big hoohaaa. The average dumb person sees that and sais wow!!! Sooo much ammoz russia defeated usa usa!!!

While a non-retarded person not filled with western propaganda shit will do some basic math. And see an average soldiers needs around 200 rounds per engagement. That means the shipment wouldnt last a single brigade of ukies more then a couple days.

I feel bad about the simple minded twitter clowns. Reality will be brutal, a Russian tidal wave is coming. Only an idiot cant see it coming

Like the russian tidal wave we have seen so far in this 3 day special operation?

Ok buddy

The big issue of the blast is Crimea Bridge is one of the most well-guarded pieces of real estate in Russia. If the Ukrainian can hit that, what CAN'T they hit?

Which mean from now on, Russia has to beef up every strategic important roadway and railway, which mean more troop to guard those area connected to Ukraine. Rostov, Belgorod, Kursk, Voronezh, Volgograd, all these places have to beef up security, that would drain the troop deposition when they are almost all engaging in Ukraine right now.

Another issue is the psychological aspect, Crimea were considered Russian Territories by Russian since 2014, unlike the newly annexed territories, an attack on this region means Ukraine will not care about the annexation, this will shake the boots of people who live in Crimea, because you will start to think were they really worth anything to the Russian? One question would be asked over and over again by the Crimean "Why are we not protected" On the other hand, this also mean there are insurgent operating on Crimea and Russia, which will go deep into a divided issue toward their population, now everyone will suspect everyone else as saboteur. It will keep people on their heels.

And finally, what's the big deal? This is the kind of deep strike any intelligence apparatus dream for. If there are one mission in your life as an intelligence operator, this is the kind of mission you want to pull off. And as they say, Attacking Kerch bridge is fantastic, attacking the bridge on Putin birthday is brilliant. This is a giant middle finger to Putin and his establishment.
Putin has given the FSB to guard the bridge and other assets, including electricity lines, gas pipeline between Crimea and mainland. The spy agency receives “full power” via a presidential decree to exercise their duties. Gerasimov will not be amused that Russia military is degraded.

Putin has given the FSB to guard the bridge and other assets, including electricity lines, gas pipeline between Crimea and mainland. The spy agency receives “full power” to exercise their duties.

This is probably the BIGGEST mistake Putin has made, FSB does not have enough manpower nor know how to protect bridge or important infrastructure.

It's like asking the FBI to guard all bridges, tunnel or what not in the US during war from sabotage......... How could they do it? I mean FBI, like FSB is an investigative arm of the federal law enforcement. It's not the action arms...

This is probably the BIGGEST mistake Putin has made, FSB does not have enough manpower nor know how to protect bridge or important infrastructure.

It's like asking the FBI to guard all bridges, tunnel or what not in the US during war from sabotage......... How could they do it? I mean FBI, like FSB is an investigative arm of the federal law enforcement. It's not the action arms...
Putin will give military grade weapons to the FSB. That’s the next step. That’s my guess. Otherwise I don’t know how the spies can protect the bridge and other strategic assets.

Back
Top Bottom