What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Cracking down hidden flows of crypto currency that secretly finance Russia war machine.

Russian serviceman holding rifle
PHOTOGRAPH: OLGA MALTSEVA/GETTY IMAGES

Cracking down hidden flows of crypto currency that secretly finance Russia war machine.

Russian serviceman holding rifle
PHOTOGRAPH: OLGA MALTSEVA/GETTY IMAGES

Russia can just print money to finance war. Russia has lots of trees to make paper to print money.

That has a problem. The highway is north of the railway.
It is clear from videos that the highway is to the right of the railway.
This means that the truck is driving towards Crimea.

If it is the train that explodes, then that explosion should come from the left, but it is coming from the right.

View attachment 885898
View from North.
no i say there was a secondary explosion after the truck exploded when the video switch to the control room monitor you see it . and there is only 1-2sec distance the train driver had no time to stop before the second explosion .
that can mean one thing the train was stationary or stopped one tanker get exploded
now look at the photo you post . it show the burning train is exactly adjacent to were the road bridge is fallen and the lorry exploded , it only mean one thing , the train for some reason was stationary at the time of explosion otherwise before stop it had moved 1-2 hundred meter at least

2.) If we look at the first picture of the rail bridge, you can see the side and the pillar underneat the train are both blackened, and suffered fire damage. Which suggest the fireball of the road bridge burn up and toward the rail bridge. Now I can't say for sure someone didn't just put C4 on the burned pillar and it just didn't go down, don't have enough data for that, but I would found it strange if they do send frogman to mine the rail bridge, why not do the same with the road bridge? So I found that unlikely, and based on that, I would conclude with potential certainty (50-60%) that this is a single bomb.
I believe that is the fuel that were leaking from the tanker in train was falling down and burning in the process , that is what make the char-mark on the rail road bridge not explosion itself
this photo shows it
FelVD3YaAAAnvG-_1665281879644_1665281886723_1665281886723.png

3.) The bridge have X-ray to scan trucks and car on both ends, whether or not they are probably done, or has been done at all are unknown, so I cannot comment on that. However, if this is a truck bomb, and this is more or less maximum damage, then I don't think it is likely this is a truck bomb without the driver knowing because you have to be very lucky to have all the things line up without direct control of the driver. The bomb has to be detonated on the middle stretch of the bridge and has to be next to the railway with a fuel train on top. 10 seconds before or after would have change the damage matrix a lot because you will be detonating the bomb on top of a pillar, most likely weaken the road bridge but not taking it down, and 10 second would mean you will be 800 meters forward or backward from the train, which will not consume the train, I have ZERO doubt this is a coordinated strike, too much co-incident to have it a blind sabotage, a "Hope and Pray" style strike, if this is a truck bomb, the driver HAVE TO BE IN THE KNOW.
by looking at the train is exactly adjacent to the truck and didn't move i say it was moving very slow or was stopped at all and wonder can't you use a remote detonator to detonate the truck while you are at the bank of the river
that's a taught

But what ruins my theory , is the timing of the explosion at the exact time the train passed.

Just don't don't see how they could calculate the exact time a truck driver would be on the bridge and pass the train. That would be so much easier to pull off if the driver was actually the one pushing the button .

Still a mystery.

Any suggestions ?

It was activated by a satellite phone in the truck. The truck was followed by a satellite and it activated at the moment the train was in the vicinity of the truck as observed from space.

As you can see it happened while the road section was below the train. the Intention was for it to occur a bit earlier on the bridge where the truck and train were on the same height. But they couldn't coordinate. But they came close.

Yes , but you know how truck drivers are , he could have pulled off for a coffee , vodka or what ever and be on the bridge an hour after the train passed.

Hard to calculate what an unaware driver would do.
You just tell the truck diver you have a hooker waiting for him at this and this time, she has to go home before then so make sure you are there at the specific time. That is the only way to motivate a truck driver.

It will all be repaired quickly. the concrete section can be delivered in a day to two and a few days to mount it.

It was activated by a satellite phone in the truck. The truck was followed by a satellite and it activated at the moment the train was in the vicinity of the truck as observed from space.

As you can see it happened while the road section was below the train. the Intention was for it to occur a bit earlier on the bridge where the truck and train were on the same height. But they couldn't coordinate. But they came close.

You just tell the truck diver you have a hooker waiting for him at this and this time, she has to go home before then so make sure you are there at the specific time. That is the only way to motivate a truck driver.

It will all be repaired quickly. the concrete section can be delivered in a day to two and a few days to mount it.
Exactly the same method used in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder if Putin remember the Zatoga bridge or any other of the civilian infrastructure of which destruction he is responsible for, before instructing the head of the committee to label the Crimea bridge attack as terrorism.
3374225B-5EF9-4F25-8280-3189214F4CF4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom