What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

if you love him so much why not support him?

only Jewish president under attack and only Jewish state refused to give Iron Dome

Zelenskyy ‘shocked’ by Israel’s failure to give Ukraine weapons​

80% of muslim countries don't support each other and have internal open confrontation (Iraq/Iran, Saudi/Iran, Saudi/Yemen, Sudan/Sudan, Libya/Libya, Syria/Syria). And when they don't have open conflict, they still don't support (GCC cowards establishing relationships with Israel, supporting India despite policies).

So the idea that jews should support jews is just idiotic. Get a bit of introspection before making these statements. If muslim nations supported other muslim nations, Israel would be in real trouble

Russia is producing at MOST 10-20 new tanks per month. This is nowhere close to replacing losses taken. Russia is relying mostly on its vast Soviet stocks. That’s why we’ve seen enormous destruction of T-80s the last several months.
If Russia could produce tanks en-masse like he claimed. You would think Russia would have already churned out hundreds of T-14 to the front.

Why would they have a missile battery capable of shooting at medium altitude (non-manpad) between two major cities in Russia, and how would they have assumed that the flight path was within range.
Well, the Russian military can move their asset ahead of time, SAM, especially mobile SAM like Buk or S-300/S-400 is not statics, especially so if it was the military is behind this and brought the plane down.

lol. @The SC

Luxurious Villa owned by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s Family Discovered On Egyptian Coast​

22nd August 2023

Egyptian investigative journalist Mohammed Al-Alawi provided exclusive materials concerning the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy. According to the documents, Zelenskyy’s family has acquired a luxury villa in “the city of millioners” El Gouna. According to investigation, Olga Kiyashko, whose name matches the name of Zelenskyy’s mother-in-law, owns a VIP estate worth $5 million. Political scientist Abdulrahman Alabbassy draws a conclusion that the president’s relative purchased the estate with the humanitarian aid funds allocated to Ukraine by the West to repel Russian military aggression.

View attachment 949398

There is a magnificent estate in the VIP resort El Gouna, often referred to as the Venice of Egypt, on the coast of the Red Sea. The estate is a luxurious villa with beautiful interior decorations and a swimming pool. It is located on a coastline and grants its owners a beautiful view of the sea and a beach recreation. There is a lot of luxury real estate in Egypt, created for wealthy citizens and foreigners, so there would be nothing remarkable about this villa if not for one small detail. The new owner of this villa is a citizen of Ukraine Olga Kiyashko, the full namesake of the mother of the of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s wife.

This was found out by Egyptian blogger and journalist Mohammed Al-Alawi, who provided exclusive results of his findings. Below is a video recorded by Al-Alvawi directly near the villa, registered in Zelenskyy’s mother-in-law’s name. According to Al-Alawi, the information about the purchase came to him through his own trusted sources, the reliability of which is beyond doubt.

Source.
Was going to say Olga Kiyashko is NOT Zelenskyy wife, she is the actress who was semi-famous and dubbed Meghan (Markle) of Ukraine, and the picture of her with Zelenskyy that most Russian outlet uses

1693269102185.png

is from the movie Servant of The People 2 where Olga Kiyashko plays the assistant of Minister of Foreign Affair.

Zelenskyy's wife is an architech, her name is OLENA Zelenska (nee Kyiashko)

Both Given and Surname are different. Olga is Holly in English, Olena is Helen in English and Zelenskyy's wife surname is spelled K.Y.I.A.S.H.K.O the actress is spelled K.I.Y.A.S.H.K.O. And they look different too....

This is Olga Kiyashko
Olga-ZHukovtsova-Kiyashko-e1541778693714.jpg

This is Olena Zelenska

Олена_Зеленська_2022.jpg

People need to really to check their source before posting. I mean, it won't take 2 minutes to know these are two different person with literally different name and looks. I mean, parroting false information blindly is probably worse than starting these false news in the first place.

Oh my God! @jhungary & @sammuel , what is this, kindergarten?
The article is referencing the similarity in the MOTHER IN LAW's LAST NAME, not the first name!!! Come on, men, pay better attention before going into these crazy and ridiculous explanations that are completely off basis.

The article is referencing the similarity in the MOTHER IN LAW's LAST NAME, not the first name!!! Come on, men, pay better attention before going into these crazy and ridiculous explanations that are completely off basis.
It really doesn't matter as BOTH FAMILY NAME and GIVEN NAME WERE WRONG.

And yes, people need to pay more attention and have to fact check post before posting, again, parroting a lie is the same, if not worse than creating the lies itself, it takes people 30 seconds to do some basic research before posting anything, I mean I am not asking you to do Media level or Government level fact checking, which you can literally debunk that story from the ground up. No, I am asking people to do basic fact checking before posting.

Also, if you know the Ukrainian naming tradition, once a woman is married, they will take a female form of their husband surname. In this case, once Olena was married to Zelensky, her surname changed to Zelenska, instead of using the exact name Zelensky. So if we are talking about the mother-in-law and the daughter, they would have a different surname by default. Ergo, there are no way the mother-daughter name to be similar to begin with....

The article is simply fake news…
The last name is not the same.
You screwed up by reposting it.

Russia is producing at MOST 10-20 new tanks per month. This is nowhere close to replacing losses taken. Russia is relying mostly on its vast Soviet stocks. That’s why we’ve seen enormous destruction of T-80s the last several months.
The Russian tank fabric in Ural delivered 80 tanks to the army in February and March, so on average 40 tanks per month. Both new a d refurbished. They now want to make 100 per months. Or 1,200 per year that is a massive number.
Ukraine must step up own tank production. The west must deliver more tanks to Ukraine, impose more harsh sanctions on Russia especially on electronics.

1693297242047.png

Quelle: LiveEO/Skywatch

My friend

I have not referred at all to the details of your article you posted - only on the general reputation of Zelenskyy compared to that of Putin the dictatar.

+ wanted to share my general observation on who is in the wrong in this war.

~

Last edited:

No it’s kindergarten to repost a report that is clearly wrong since there are so many out there who - and not even with the slightest interest to check - deliberately repost it again and bash Zelinsky‘s family or wife as greedy and evil … and all that based on fake news!

As such, it is either plain stupid and ignorant since not interested in facts ir a deliberate spreading of false information since it fits an agenda, in fact propaganda.

It was at the beginning of the war when Ukrainian will tie people to a post and pull down their pants when they were caught stealing or racketeering.

Well, considering the law of most countries in this situation is a bullet to the brain, I think these looter probably get off quite easy....

Back
Top Bottom