What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You work in oil n gas? and you come up with this pearl of wisdom? Oil wells flare natural gas because they don’t have the infrastructure to store and transport the gas produced from the well for it to be commercially viable. Natural gas is always contaminated with H2S the concentration depends on the region where the oil/gas is produced. Bottom line, the gas flared at the well site is typically 70 to 90% Methane mixed with butane, propane and small amounts of H2S contaminant >4ppm in sour gas. @Viet is right, billions of dollars of natural gas has been ‘flared’ around the world because natural gas is not the desired output from the well - the operator wants oil NOT gas. Flaring ‘poison’ gas mainly H2S is just a bonus the main objective is to get rid of the natural gas. Flaring gas is wasteful, the gas produced can easily be processed to remove H2S and piped to local communities Instead of burning it and emitting CO2 and SO2. The eco-friendly option is a zero flaring solution where the gases produced by the well is injected back into the reservoir. Think twice before you go around calling people ‘numb numb’, you might end up with egg on your face.
Last time I asked him, he said he "Build Storage Platform" for offshore oil and gas. Suddenly he is working on "Oil and Gas" industry.

That dude didn't even know why Brent Crude were $130 4 months ago and $80 now. His claim of "Working in Oil and Gas industry" is amount to the same as a gas station attendant saying he work in oil and gas industry, only different is gas station attendant really do work with oil and gas........by pumping them to client car......

The rest of the world >>>>>>>>>

HaHaHa!

You want to match these ready to die Men and women.. while 90% of EU hate to die.. Are you ready to die too..??? HaHaHaHaHa!

Please Ukrainand brothers and sisters.. never challenge Russia.. Napoleon and Hitler did it .. read history.. and what has happened to them!

SC, you live in Canada, so I have to assume at least your French must be good because your english sucks and barely discernible and worse than that of a 8 year old. It makes it impossible to decihper your comments

Yes thanks for sharing the Napolean and Hitler examples. But who cares , no of us were f*(*&ing alive then. What we were alive for was to see Afghanistan debacle collapse the USSR. Do you know know that the USSR invaded in Afghanistan and then lost fewer soldiers than Ukraine and the rest was history? That is a more relevant In terms of a scenario replay and also the most recent one. I wouldn't live the hey day of Hitler as a way to benchark how this works.

Dude, why do you sound like a democracy woke fanatic. What has Ukraine got to do with you. I only support Russia because NATO cannot be allowed to expand, I am for a multipolar world not a unipolar American world.
The best way to preserve a non-unipolar world was to have Putin keep his ego in zipped up in his pants. He was projecting sufficient influence by implicit force.

NATO just expanded by 2 countries , something it hadn't done in 14 years as a result of Russia actions.

The world is going unipolar because of Putin's insecurity. A balanced world was a better place, but its gone now.

The best way to preserve a non-unipolar world was to have Putin keep his ego in zipped up in his pants. He was projecting sufficient influence by implicit force.

NATO just expanded by 2 countries , something it hadn't done in 14 years as a result of Russia actions.

The world is going unipolar because of Putin's insecurity. A balanced world was a better place, but its gone now.
Which is sad. If you think of it.

Just US, maybe China can handle, now with this Russian invasion, NATO is being revived and more consolidate and united ever, not only that, Russia did was also effectively pushing EU more into US sphere of influence, now EU is going to get more dependent on US oil and gas and economic activities, that is something even out of Chinese contention. What Russia effectively doing is to push the world back into a single bloc world, NATO and US/EU Bloc.

I think Xi need to thank Russia for destroying Chinese plan on multipolar world......

the hatred must be bottomless. the Russians rather burn it off then exporting natural gas to Germany.
this flame consumes gas worth $10 million per day.
Probably multiple flames across Russia
Bad
Lots of carbon dioxide
Global warming coming faster.
The flame can be even seen by satellite.

Gas flare

IMAGE SOURCE, ARI LAINE
Image caption,
This photo was taken by Finnish citizen Ari Laine on 24 July at a distance of around 23 miles (38km) from the Portovaya facility

gas flare

IMAGE SOURCE, COPERNICUS SENTINEL/SENTINEL HUB/PIERRE MARKUSE
Image caption,
A colourised version of this satellite image captures infrared radiation from the burning of gas at the Portovaya plant

Instead of all the superpowers working together , to solve this planet challenges , like weather changes , healing our rivers and forests , we got this avoidable war that hurts our home and planet even more.

~

I only support Russia because NATO cannot be allowed to expand,

Come on , Putin did not invade Ukraine cause of NATO. He invaded cause he wants Ukraine for himself.

~

The rest of the world >>>>>>>>>

HaHaHa!

You want to match these ready to die Men and women.. while 90% of EU hate to die.. Are you ready to die too..??? HaHaHaHaHa!
That only applies for the most pacifistic, individualistic countries like germany or netherlands.

The east is much closer to russia, and ukraine with its 40 million even higher willingness!

Which is what russia has to fight through.
Backing of ukraine in meantime stays strong.

Please Ukrainand brothers and sisters.. never challenge Russia.. Napoleon and Hitler did it .. read history.. and what has happened to them!

But It is russia doing the charging into former soviet territory….

No “defending moscow”, no “motherland under attack”, no “let the vast space and winter of the tundra wear them down”

Grow up.

Murica and NATO monsters behind the killing of Donbas civilians.
Providing arms and training and the instigations and the directions to Nazis to kill and slaughter .

How many died in Donbas at the hands of the Nazis lead and instigated by Murica and NATO?

30,000? 40,000? 100,000?

Those numbers meant nothing to Murica and NATO monsters

Remember Madeline Albright?

Refreshing your memory here if you forgotten her

View attachment 873811

Even 500,000 kids worth the price to her.
For all you know, 5,000,000 kids will also worth the price to those kind of monsters.

Hitler is a pious and holy person in contrast to those Murican and NATO ghouls.

And they the power behind UN Charter.

Russia must de nazified Murica and NATO for the world to be safe.
And China will back Russia in that holy task

View attachment 873814
1. The 500,000 dead kids was Iraqi propaganda. It never happened
2. She went into a defensive position when faced by a false accusation.
2. She retracted the comment almost immediately after the interview, after thinking things through.

Those 2 were already under NATO sphere long ago, Ukraine is special, it equivalent to Taiwan joining NATO. For China. The best way for a multipolar world was for NATO to respect the interests of others and stop salami slicing and trying to dominate others. If China and Russia is gone there will be nobody balancing US. And we know what happened for the past 3 decades of blatant US hegemony. Wars and inflation and economic crisis. You think printing money has no cost? 11 carriers is subsidized by who? All the people using dollars are subsidizing it indirectly.

Look at how US treats UK or Japan, essentially forcing their will on these 2 poodles. Are they even sovereign? The CIA infiltrated their whole country. People need to understand US is not the good guy here, nor is China nor is Russia. The world needs balance, and the numb numb woke fanatics over here think if Russia falls, the world would be a better place.

You work in oil n gas? and you come up with this pearl of wisdom? Oil wells flare natural gas because they don’t have the infrastructure to store and transport the gas produced from the well for it to be commercially viable. Natural gas is always contaminated with H2S the concentration depends on the region where the oil/gas is produced. Bottom line, the gas flared at the well site is typically 70 to 90% Methane mixed with butane, propane and small amounts of H2S contaminant >4ppm in sour gas. @Viet is right, billions of dollars of natural gas has been ‘flared’ around the world because natural gas is not the desired output from the well - the operator wants oil NOT gas. Flaring ‘poison’ gas mainly H2S is just a bonus the main objective is to get rid of the natural gas. Flaring gas is wasteful, the gas produced can easily be processed to remove H2S and piped to local communities Instead of burning it and emitting CO2 and SO2. The eco-friendly option is a zero flaring solution where the gases produced by the well is injected back into the reservoir. Think twice before you go around calling people ‘numb numb’, you might end up with egg on your face.
If we follow you, all FPSOs would be out of business. Not all gas have H2S, depends on the field numb numb. Gas is cleaned or sweettened for the GTGs and the rest is reinjected to the oil well to increase pressure.

Most oil fields have stranded gas in uneconomical quantities, if you flare all of them you get global warming and that's a no no nowadays. 30 years ago when they didn't have EOR and oil prices were low, there was no incentive for reinjection plus the environmental regulations were low, so they flared it day and night.
Flaring happens when there is a process disruption. Might be toxic gas leak, etc or they just want to clear the system.
How do I know? I design the controls system genius. Lolol.

The only way to get stranded gas to market is using FLNG for marine areas but there are only 2 or 3 currently as expensive as hell. So gas is not flared but reinjected, understand.

Gas in this case can be isolated by a few valves, THEY DON'T HAVE TO FLARE IT. The article is saying as if Russia can't sell gas so they flare it, that's stupid as fck. You just close the valves, you don't have go flare if numb nuts.

Butane methane, whatever depends on the field. So stop copy pasting the Internet, I work as a process control engineer and I know what I am talking about.

The essence of the argument is this, Russia don't need to flare the gas to stop selling to Ukriane. Even if they want to flare to dispose uneconomical gas, it has nothing to do with Ukraine.

Last edited:
Where do I promote democracy in Ukraine or elsewhere? NATO is not a threat to Russia. NATO is a defense alliance. Don’t repeat this NATO threat lie over and over again. Germany, France refused Ukraine Nato entry. Scholz said to Putin days before invasion Ukraine would not join the alliance even in 30 years.
My concern is Ccp will copy Russia war of aggression and start denazification campaigns in Far East. Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines.
There is a risk Chinese become nationalists and many become racists.
This unipolar, multipolar is nothing more than empty worthless rhetoric.
NATO is not a threat to Russia. Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. Fine you are not promoting democracy then what are you promoting? Ukriane join NATO? This fcking war started because Ukraine would not and could not declare neutrality and NATO COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT GUARANTEE UKRAINIAN WOULD NOT JOIN.

NATO also gave lip service that they will not expand eastward 30 years ago.... What happened? Do you know NATO is a military alliance. MILITARY. If its not agints Russia who is it against? You must be retarded to think otherwise

Last time I asked him, he said he "Build Storage Platform" for offshore oil and gas. Suddenly he is working on "Oil and Gas" industry.

That dude didn't even know why Brent Crude were $130 4 months ago and $80 now. His claim of "Working in Oil and Gas industry" is amount to the same as a gas station attendant saying he work in oil and gas industry, only different is gas station attendant really do work with oil and gas........by pumping them to client car......
Geessh, it was nearly 130 and now it dropped and it might go up again genius, thats how the market works, it goes up and down. Remember when I told you it was 120$ plus and you wouldnt believe me. Have you checked the gas prices lately? Hahahahah. It is the OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY NOT JUST Oil.

And my company design, build and operate FPSOs. You don't know this, then you are not in the industry and know jackshit. FPSO is not just a storafe facility, it is a deep water oil rig, because when you go deeper, you can't use conventional oil rigs anymore, you need to use floaters or ships called FPSO. Floating production storage and offloading. IT IS THE OIL INDUSTRY UPSTREAM, WHERE CRUDE OIL IS PRODUCED. damn I feel like I am talking to an unemployed Uni undergrad or someone doing their PhD with no working experience. Are you one? Hahhaah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom