What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Instead of all the superpowers working together , to solve this planet challenges , like weather changes , healing our rivers and forests , we got this avoidable war that hurts our home and planet even more.

~

Come on , Putin did not invade Ukraine cause of NATO. He invaded cause he wants Ukraine for himself.

~
Yes very regrettable
We have someone like Sergei Lavrov who dreams with China to build a democratic world order.
Think about it: democratic order
Floods, droughts, hunger, famine, global warming, etc. less important
That’s why humanly has no chance to survive.

NATO just expanded by 2 countries , something it hadn't done in 14 years as a result of Russia actions.

Sweden and Finland are not Russian speaking countries. Russians are fine with them joining NATO. Russians are not fine with Ukraine joining NATO. Ukraine is a Russian speaking country.

Geessh, it was nearly 130 and now it dropped and it might go up again genius, thats how the market works, it goes up and down. Remember when I told you it was 120$ plus and you wouldnt believe me. Have you checked the gas prices lately? Hahahahah. It is the OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY NOT JUST Oil.

And my company design, build and operate FPSOs. You don't know this, then you are not in the industry and know jackshit. FPSO is not just a storafe facility, it is a deep water oil rig, because when you go deeper, you can't use conventional oil rigs anymore, you need to use floaters or ships called FPSO. Floating production storage and offloading. IT IS THE OIL INDUSTRY UPSTREAM, WHERE CRUDE OIL IS PRODUCED. damn I feel like I am talking to an unemployed Uni undergrad or someone doing their PhD with no working experience. Are you one? Hahhaah
Dude, you are no more "Oil and Gas" people than I am in p0rn when I was working in Venice fixing camera equipment and one of the clients was making p0rn.

And this is NOT how oil and gas market works. If you really know anything about oil and gas market at all, it is known to be one of the most "Stabled" commodities only affected by a few external circumstances, because oil is highly demanded commodity. So, it will not go up and down at will. There are 5 factors affect petrol price, I will get up and call you genius if you can name just 2.

And then you come out with the most retarded answer "Gas are toxic" when Russia burn them, I mean, if that is not the dumbest answer in the world, then I don't know what is. All gas are toxic even Oxygen, why not burn them all when they come out of the tap? Dude. Don't make me laugh.

Last edited:
NATO is not a threat to Russia. Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. Fine you are not promoting democracy then what are you promoting? Ukriane join NATO? This fcking war started because Ukraine would not and could not declare neutrality and NATO COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT GUARANTEE UKRAINIAN WOULD NOT JOIN.

NATO also gave lip service that they will not expand eastward 30 years ago.... What happened? Do you know NATO is a military alliance. MILITARY. If its not agints Russia who is it against? You must be retarded to think otherwise
Nato never gave a promise not to expand. NATO always says she is a open defence pact everyone can join. Article 5 says the alliance only helps if a member is attacked, not if a member attacks others. That’s a fact. Certainly NATO is built to fight Russia should it come to a blow. Why should anyone deny.

No I am not here to promote democracy. It’s Lavrov that wants to bring democracy to China. I hate hooligans and rapists. Right must prevail over wrong.

Listen to a details version of the video below that the senator described how Putin was trying to prevent war and wanted a written proposal from NATO. NATO didn't want to give any written guarantee. The Ukrainians themselves amassed "this enormous army to attack the Donbass", and Russians came in to prevent the Ukrainians to carry out the massacres they planned against Ukrainians.

Ukraine's population falls below 20 million after 10 years of war. Driven mainly be mass exodus.

Russia pulls all fighter jets out of Crimea ..​

They never use fighter jets anyway.

Article 5 says the alliance only helps if a member is attacked, not if a member attacks others. That’s a fact.

That is open to interpretation. A NATO country can attack and then say it got attacked. For example, Poland can attack Ukraine and when Ukraine shoots back Poland can say Ukraine attacked me and invoke Article 5.

It’s Lavrov that wants to bring democracy to China.

China is already a democracy.

Back
Top Bottom