What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

China will invade Taiwan eventually. No one can stop it. It happens whether Russia attack Ukraine or not.
The chance is 50 percent. I think because the PLA needs more time, maybe in 5 or 10 years then PLA is ready. Then when the time is right, Ccp will make the final decision. This Russia war against Ukraine is a perfect blueprint. Ccp will study the western sanctions on Russia and decide whether or not to invade.

The chance is 50 percent.

The chance is not 50 percent. By 2050 China is the top dog and America has weakened to the level of Mexico or Brazil, no one can stop China attack Taiwan just like no one can stop America invade Serbia, Libya, Iraq, Syria when America was the top dog.

Ccp will study the western sanctions on Russia and decide whether or not to invade.

By 2050 China dominates the world economy. No one dares to sanction China by then when China attack Taiwan.

This Russia war against Ukraine is a perfect blueprint.

Russia is nobody. Russia has a tenth of China's population. Russia is a Chinese vassal the way Canada is an American vassal.

There is no single evidence of any destroyed Himars and if Russia actually did,be sure they would show it all over the internet,unfortunately a bush and a second floor appartment building do not count as himars. :lol:

Meanwhile wagnerites are sleeping a lot recently it seems. May they rot in hell where they belong.

There is an evidence: The US is constantly sending them to Ukraine. That is the evidence. If those HIMARS were not getting destroyed, then why the Biden administration keep supplying them?

Another proof: Every announcement of Biden administration of sending the HIMARS follows every Russian ministry of defense claims that they destroyed HIMARS and its ammunition. You can only get this point if you were paying attention and not being a rainbow-flag carrying Western fanboy.

Now, stop wasting my time by replying to my comments with your usual gibberish. 👇

The chance is not 50 percent. By 2050 China is the top dog and America has weakened to the level of Mexico or Brazil, no one can stop China attack Taiwan just like no one can stop America invade Serbia, Libya, Iraq, Syria when America was the top dog.

By 2050 China dominates the world economy. No one dares to sanction China by then when China attack Taiwan.

Russia is nobody. Russia has a tenth of China's population. Russia is a Chinese vassal the way Canada is an American vassal.
I said 50 pct because China is now ruled by the weakling Xi jinping. He is not going to war. He is not crazy enough. China needs a crazy hardliner, nuts like Mao or Deng Xiaoping.
Both Mao and Deng went to war against USSR and Vietnam although they knew the Soviets could turn China to nuclear ashes.

I said 50 pct because China is ruled by a weakling Xi jinping. He is not going to war. He is not crazy enough. China needs a crazy hardliner someone nuts like Mao or Deng Xiaoping.
Both Mao Deng went to war against USSR and Vietnam although they knew the Soviets could turn China to nuclear ashes.

Right now if China goes to war China is vulnerable to Western sanction. By 2050 when China is top dog and dominates world economy and technology all the Western countries are Chinese vassals and China invade Taiwan like America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan when America was top dog.

Back
Top Bottom