What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you that illiterate or numb? I clearly mentioned "tactical nukes". Here you are imagining Russia using strategic nukes against Ukraine🙄

Russia has thousands of low yield tactical nukes.

Russia could use a extremely small number of them against military targets in Ukraine.

He clearly has no idea what a tactical nuke is.

and someone will give a nuclear weapon to a terrorist that will blow up Moscow and Saint Petersburg, and then the Russian Federation is done for.
Please tell me your joking? "Someone will give a nuclear weapon to a terrorist that will blow up Moscow and Saint Petersburg, and then the Russian Federation is done for".

Telling others to stop being childish while you have made maybe the most childish post in PDF history🤪

You can't just give a "terrorist" a nuke to blow up Moscow and Saint Petersburg. You don't think Russia would retaliate against who ever did it? Give nuke to a terrorist to use against the world biggest nuclear power.

The real world does not work that way. Maybe in your fantasy world it does.

To be honest Tornado-S is vastly superior to HIMARS. Range 120 km with GLONASS guided rocket compared to 70 km with GPS guided rocket. Rocket diameter 300 mm compared to 227 mm. 12 barrels compares to 6 barrels. Gotta give credit where it's due.
While Tornado-S is vastly superior to HIMARS, China PHL-191 is superior to Tornado-S

Look at the range and CEP of China PHL-191 FireDragons.

No, the US equivalent would be M270. And I am using "equivalent" very loosely as US has no comparable system.

PHL-191 has a CEP of 5 meters at maximum range (~380km) for guided rockets and CEP of 1 meter within 280km.

Anytime Murica want to embarrass themselves by comparing their touted HIMAR to PHL-191?

HIMAR CANNOT COMPARE IN REACH, AND COMPARE WITH BANG
OR IN CEP
OR COMPARE IN NUMBERS.

The new M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, or HIMARS, will bring the total number committed to Ukraine to 16. The light, wheeled multiple rocket launcher allows Ukraine to strike at ranges of 85 kilometers, or 53 miles,

AND REMEMBER CHINA INDUSTRIAL PROWESS CAN CHURN OUT
PHL-191 AND FIREDRAGONS LIKE COOKIES AND DIMSUMS.

CHINA CAN EASILY SUPPLY RUSSIA WITH 10 PHL-191 FOR EVERY 1 HIMARS MURICA GIVING TO UKRAINE

HIMAR IS LIKE USING MUZZLE LOADER BLACK POWDER SINGLE SHOT AGAINST
Type 85 heavy machine gun

laugh-slam.gif

To be honest Tornado-S is vastly superior to HIMARS. Range 120 km with GLONASS guided rocket compared to 70 km with GPS guided rocket. Rocket diameter 300 mm compared to 227 mm. 12 barrels compares to 6 barrels. Gotta give credit where it's due.
I don't see it working

Right now if China goes to war China is vulnerable to Western sanction. By 2050 when China is top dog and dominates world economy and technology all the Western countries are Chinese vassals and China invade Taiwan like America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan when America was top dog.
Relax, it’s still long road. in 2050 Putin will be 100y, he will observe a declining Russia as a chinese colony.

Surprise
Scholz visits Ukraine soldiers who undergoing trainings in Germany. More weapons coming.
Not nice, russian spies seem very active. they want to explore what the Ukraine doing according to MAD militärischer Abschirmdienst (Germany’s military counter intelligence).

07F0CAAE-7E36-4574-870B-828D2056BB97.jpeg

Not all gas have H2S, depends on the field numb numb.

Not all natural gas has H2S, is this Chinese chemistry? I keep hearing about Chinese Physics @gambit and here you are the founding father of a new branch of fictional chemistry. H2S is always produced by anaerobic digestion of organic matter in the absence of oxygen - typical sub surface conditions that result in the formation of hydrocarbons. Natural gas with less than 4ppm of H2S is termed 'sweet gas'. Sweet gas still contain trace amount of H2S but its in low enough quantity to require no additional processing to remove H2S.

Gas in this case can be isolated by a few valves, THEY DON'T HAVE TO FLARE IT. The article is saying as if Russia can't sell gas so they flare it, that's stupid as fck. You just close the valves, you don't have go flare if numb nuts.
Another pearl of wisdom, 144 billion cubic meters of natural gas is flared each year. For context, this is nearly equal to Iran's annual production of natural gas @160 billion cubic meters. So I guess operators are two lazy or dumb to simply isolate "a few valves" and prevent waste of valuable natural resource in high demand. Wow, just wow I have no words to describe your high intellect.:o:

What is gas flaring?​

Gas flaring is the burning of natural gas associated with oil extraction. The practice has persisted from the beginning of oil production over 160 years ago and takes place due to a range of issues, from market and economic constraints, to a lack of appropriate regulation and political will. Flaring is a monumental waste of a valuable natural resource that should either be used for productive purposes, such as generating power, or conserved. For instance, the amount of gas that is currently flared each year – about 144 billion cubic meters – could power the whole of sub-Saharan Africa.

The only way to get stranded gas to market is using FLNG for marine areas but there are only 2 or 3 currently as expensive as hell. So gas is not flared but reinjected, understand.
Most oil fields have stranded gas in uneconomical quantities, if you flare all of them you get global warming and that's a no no nowadays. 30 years ago when they didn't have EOR and oil prices were low, there was no incentive for reinjection plus the environmental regulations were low, so they flared it day and night.
Flaring happens when there is a process disruption. Might be toxic gas leak, etc or they just want to clear the system.
How do I know? I design the controls system genius. Lolol.

..hmmm 30 years ago there was no EOR, I suppose you mean Enhanced Oil Recovery. So you claim almost no one flares anymore because they "isolate a few values" and solve the problem; 'viola' no flaring. But according to world wide data, the amount of flaring has only declined 14% from 1996. But "Mr. I know, I'm in O N G" claims almost no one flares anymore, everyone re-injects by "isolating some valves". Who should I believe, real world data? Or, "Mr. I Know, I'm in O N G" - tough call.

If you're weren't in O N G, I'd say don't quit your day job, but in your case I'd make an exception.:lol:

1661626372820.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom