What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They even threatened military action
because......
if Ukraine got outside help.
outside help or outside agenda? NATO! Those NATO agendas that Ukraine adopted and embraced and wished for because its a low self esteem nation cost it a 3rd of its country...bye bye weak bich azz Ukraine...darwinism came for Ukraine.

because......

outside help or outside agenda? NATO! Those NATO agendas that Ukraine adopted and embraced and wished for because its a low self esteem nation cost it a 3rd of its country...bye bye weak bich azz Ukraine...darwinism came for Ukraine.
Why do you even bother replying to me? It never ends well for you.

I have signed a decree that says I own all of Russia, and putin is my shoe shiner.
you wish....what can NATO or Ukraine even do about it? apparently nothing!
Powerless decrees mean nothing.
whats the evidence its powerless? we know Ukraine cant even hold Bakhmut, talk less of controlling any territories near those water bodies, Putin made a smart and intuitive move.

Why do you even bother replying to me?
because your arguments are too bad for me to ignore, any other questions?
It never ends well for you.
for me or for your crappy and emotional arguments?

You should talk or give a negative rating to that Theresa on tweeter..not to me ..those are the forum rules.. and then you accuse me of taking the sound byte myself and deliberately deceive everyone !?.. That is strange..the least to say..

you posted that tweet from Theresa here on pdf the onus is upon you to check if Sec Def made that statement and verify the context in which that statement was made.

A quick google search and you'd find his full response to WSJ on C-SPAN / YouTube.

Negative rating is justified in my opinion @LeGenD
If you have an issue with it take it to GHQ.

you wish....what can NATO or Ukraine even do about it? apparently nothing!
The question is, how can Russia enforce it? Because it can't. Their ships are already under attack in the area, so this decree is toothless.

whats the evidence its powerless? we know Ukraine cant even hold Bakhmut, talk less of controlling any territories near those water bodies, Putin made a smart and intuitive move.
Russia can't even hold Russian territory, Russian partisans had to leave on their own for Russian to regain control over its territory.

Ukraine is pushing on the flanks of Bakhmut.

Wagner won Bakhmut, not the Russian army.

Putin made a propaganda move. This is propaganda meant for domestic consumption, nothing more.

because your arguments are too bad for me to ignore, any other questions?
No, it's because I truth hurts your little feelings and you can't stand the fact that your side is losing, so you have to be an internet troll to defend Russia's honor.

for me or for your crappy and emotional arguments?
You can call my arguments whatever you want, but the truth is that you've never once won against me, and it always ends up badly for you.

My brother, just give up at this point.

Last edited:
Both efforts have been a huge success. On your first point, after Russia took out those critical energy stations, the West rush to supply fuel. This effort has put huge pressures on the Ukrainians and their Western funders.

With respect to Shaheeds, they cost roughly $20,000 USD. When a few of them are fired at the stationery Ukrainian installations, Ukrainians were using every every klashnikov, every Zu, S300s, Wester-donated air defense systems, you name it. So one shaheed was costing them tens of millions of USD if not more.

So if we're measuring results in both psychological and monetary impact, they were successful campaigns.
What psychological impact: Ukrainian people are going about their business adjusted to wartime. They support the president building support. And its outdated S300 Defence between supplemented by next generation systems at scale that Russia attacks less frequently the infrastructure. It lobs 20 missiles , cause minimal damage and then 4 days later lob another 20 with less destruction than what Russia could inflect 5 months ago before the new systems arrived.

Not sure what pressure on Western funders given oil is still at pre-war price as is gas and each country is donating more without having to cut any corners on their own.

The facts don’t support the narrative that west is under pressure or Ukrainians are psychologically drained

the burden of proof is with the one who make the claims
and its Ukraine that made the 110% interception claim

and i see no reason to believe ukraine
So where is the proof with the Russian claim that Patriot is destroyed when subsequent attacks cause no infrastructure damage? I agree you should not believe the Ukrainians but then every thing out of Russia is a lie Too. Just because Russians ‘wished’ for a patriot to be destroyed by their invincible missiles, they SHOULD provide proof.

Burden of proof typically sits with the attacker. The Desert Storm, it was the US that was showing smart bomb footage of destroyed IRaqi military buildings. Not the victim/getting bombed Iraqis

Last edited:
because......

They lost 20%, but they kept the other 80%. Same way Taliban lost the major cities but kept the majority of rest of the country. Losing 20% with a chance to win some of it back vs. Guaranteeing losing 100% to Russia to live under Russians , seems like an easy choice

simple Russia doesn't want to waste PGM's on targets on home soil. It's obvious the Russians don't have much training on dropping unguided munitions.

Why don't they want to waste them? Its a war and they need to hit the targets to get the upper hand. As proclaimed mighty military power, Russia has suffered alot in Ukraine, they made major mistakes in planning attacks, coordination, strategy, intelligence gathering, they failed to have air superiority, failed to destroy major targets on the grounds, HIMAARs etc.

Usa would have destroyed any moving targets before moving in their army,

Well it wasn't The SC who edited the sound bite clip, he just posted the link to it. I guess he should have taken care to check it's validity, but not worth a negative rating in my view. He's one of the best posters on this topic since the war started, reporting sources from both sides of the conflict, which I find very useful at least.
fair enough, there is lot of fake news on this thread and this forum in general. I hope members do a better job of checking their source before they post.

You should talk or give a negative rating to that Theresa on tweeter..not to me ..those are the forum rules.. and then you accuse me of taking the sound byte myself and deliberately deceive everyone !?.. That is strange..the least to say..

A fine wine , if you drop one drop of posion in it is no longer wine , but posion.

It is not the first time I notice you slip a false tweet among a group of legit tweets , in your bot like fassion. Otherwise i would not have commented on this.

We all noticed how truth itslef is under attack in recent years , when people shape their opinion on some sourceless tweets they have read online.

It is your responsibility not to post such things. Not " Theresa on tweeter " , who is not a member of this forum.

~

Last edited:
you really think this happened? it's fake, from DCS world a game... Mr SC.

This is the equivalent of telling children certain fairy tales are not real. What you did was cruel. He was happy that Russian pilots are the best, now you ruined him.

the burden of proof is with the one who make the claims
and its Ukraine that made the 110% interception claim

and i see no reason to believe ukraine
Actually, no.

In a war, the defense does not have to 'prove' anything. As long as they continue to defend, that is proof enough. If Russia claimed 10 out of 10 hits at 10 targets, if 10 Ukrainian targets remains viable, Russia lost all ten attempts. Ukraine does not have to convince Russia or even the world for that matter.

Last edited:
A fine wine , if you drop one drop of posion in it is no longer wine , but poision.

It is not the first time I notice you slip a false tweet among a group of legit tweets , in your bot like fassion. Otherwise i would not have commented on this.

We all noticed how truth itslef is under attack in recent years , when people shape their opinion on some sourceless tweets they have read online.

It is your responsibility not to post such things. Not " Theresa on tweeter " , who is not a member of this forum.

~
I usually chose reputable tweeter accounts.. if they slip on something sometimes.. that is not my fault as I never post false claims or false tweets deliberately as you are thinking.. that is not me at all..believe it or not..

There are hundreds of tweets on this thread that proved to be false as you said yourself..So why chose only mine and one tweet that I couldn't verify on the spot..?

I usually chose reputable tweeter accounts.. if they slip on something sometimes.. that is not my fault as I never post false claims or false tweets deliberately as you are thinking.. that is not me at all..believe it or not..

There are hundreds of tweets on this thread that proved to be false as you said yourself..So why chose only mine and one tweet that I couldn't verify on the spot..?

LOL , you just did it again , and failed to correct it again.

I rest my case.

~

Why don't they want to waste them? Its a war and they need to hit the targets to get the upper hand. As proclaimed mighty military power, Russia has suffered alot in Ukraine, they made major mistakes in planning attacks, coordination, strategy, intelligence gathering, they failed to have air superiority, failed to destroy major targets on the grounds, HIMAARs etc.

Usa would have destroyed any moving targets before moving in their army,
it's really simple PGM's are expensive and too precious to use when you don't have to worry about opposition (SAM or counter air) and collateral damage on home soil.
In other words, you have plenty of time to line up for a bombing run. NATO used unguided munitions in Afghanistan and Libya once the Libyan air force and SAMS were neutralized.

Most are familiar with the colonial/expansionist role of European countries and somehow the people in those countries were stupid enough to fight in World Wars on behalf of the colonizers. Even Belgium, who was really late to the party, joined the party of occupation in mid-1800s under the pretext of spreading religion and laid claim to the few unclaimed places in Africa.

That said, Russia's expansionist greed is less known or not understood , particularly many on this forum claiming that Russia was trying to protect itself from an invading NATO or Ukraine and has noble intentions towards protecting its Russian speakers and its intentions are purely defensive nature to protect itself.

Forgotten in this is Russia (Kremlin) has not been gracious historically. It has not been protecting its citizens when it forced a communist bloc on eastern Europe OR invaded (and then lost Afghanistan).

But what really holds a close parallel is Russia's occupation of Finland. It had nothing to do with Russia being threatened by its neighbor, but comes down to pure expansionist greed that afflicted most European countries (except the Nordic region) of continue to grow beyond its borders.

So read on briefly. This explains why Finland joined NATO, and is the story that Ukraine is familiar with on Russian track record so decided to fight or they would be occupied like Finland was for over a 100 years.

1. In 1808 Russia, after settling its pace treaty with Nepolean, decide to occupy Finland and fought Sweden to take Finland over.

2. This status quo lasted for over a 100 years.

3. In 1917, Tsar Nicholas 1 abdicating and Russia weakened by internal strife, Finland took its independence and regained its status and recognized internationally. Naturally the Russians weren't happy. And also Finland went into a brief period of Civil War.

4. This status quo lasted till start of World War II.

5. Three months after the start of WWII, The Winter War between Finland and USSR started.

6. Much like today's war, it was expansionist in nature: USSR demanded specific regions in Eastern Finland and claim it with no basis.

7. Finland refused and USSR invaded and a bloody war started.

8. War ended in 1940 when Finland ceded 9% of its territory (sound familiar) when Finland realized it could not win. It didn't have the backing that Ukraine had. Finland wasn't liked by western powers and its alignment with Germany was transient

9. But the war was expensive: an Army of 150K with little armor, withstood USSR's paper superiority with armor and all.

10. The following year Finland collaborates with Germany to extract revenge and initiates the 'Continuation War' in 1940. This was the fight going on Northern Europe and lasted till 1944. Finland's motives were to extract revenge and with German help try to regain its lost 9%

11. Finland was to re-take some of its lost territory from the year before but Germans/Finns could not capture Murmansk.

12. In 1944, war ends with USSR and Finland is required to expel Germans from its soil and gains back some (not all) of the territories.

That uncomfortable peace continued till Russia invaded Ukraine.

I shared this to show that Russia is not altruistic either. It is the same greedy monster colonial country but doesn't have a winning track record.

It also explains the Ukrainian mindset of not subjecting themselves to Russia's greed as no doubt they know what happened to Finland.

And finally, explains the mindset in Finland who have lived under constant fear since the Continuation War. Its one of the few (if not only) country that maintains a reserve army of the entire capable population (may be the only one).

It also explains that Finland knew it had to join NATO. Win for Finland, but now Russia is checked in its North East border.

Back
Top Bottom