What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Because the proof of burden rests with Russia?
the burden of proof is with the one who make the claims
and its Ukraine that made the 110% interception claim

As it is, no one has any reason to believe Russia. They've shown they're extremely incompetent at both telling the truth and lying.
and i see no reason to believe ukraine

the burden of proof is with the one who make the claims
and its Ukraine that made the 110% interception claim
Russia is the one that claimed successful contact, Russia should show proof of damage. Ukraine doesn't have to do anything.

In other words, the burden of proof is on Russia.

That ship may now be a part of Putin "Special Undersea Operation".........
Putin promoted it to a Submarine.

Lmao

They did show a video that one of those drone is virtually next to that ship when the ship is firing small arms at it. At that range, any detonation (either by interception or detonation) will create serious damage especially on the waterline.

If you understand how torpedo works, it damage ship not because of the direct explosion, but the bubble that created between the water jet (which was the result of explosion in the water) and air, creating a shock wave that literally tear the ship apart.

That drone would have worked like a steerable torpedo, which mean if it get that close to the ship, it would have created enough bubble effect to damage that ship underside seriously. The only way that ship is that close to the drone is not damaged is if that drone is a dud and failed to detonate.
and if you guys understood what i said

and if you guys understood what i said
Again, it is you who don't understand what I said

This is the video published by the Ukrainian about that attack

And specifically, this frame

1.jpg

You can see the forward hull of that drone is virtually next to the hull of that ship. (I would say less than 1 meters apart) at this range, even if Russia successfully intercepted that drone, as they claimed, that drone would still detonate as you have to hard kill it, which mean the resulting explosion, on/under water, will be very likely to have create a bubble effect and damage that ship.

That ship is highly likely be damaged even if we go by Russian claim that those drone was intercepted. The only way that Russian ship can be escape unscathed is for the drone failed to detonate.

Russia is the one that claimed successful contact, Russia should show proof of damage. Ukraine doesn't have to do anything.

Putin promoted it to a Submarine.

Lmao
lol, what I don't understand is why Russia intercept that drone with small arms MF (either from onboard machine gun or CIWS) the way to deal with suicide drone is to use explosive decoy, which is similar to what you use for decoy in submarine so it will explode that drone (or torpedo) before it gets close. Machine Gun don't have enough crack on anything bigger than a standard missile, and CIWS probably are not going to be able to depress enough to engage that target......

Again, it is you who don't understand what I said

This is the video published by the Ukrainian about that attack

And specifically, this frame

View attachment 931745

You can see the forward hull of that drone is virtually next to the hull of that ship. (I would say less than 1 meters apart) at this range, even if Russia successfully intercepted that drone, as they claimed, that drone would still detonate as you have to hard kill it, which mean the resulting explosion, on/under water, will be very likely to have create a bubble effect and damage that ship.

That ship is highly likely be damaged even if we go by Russian claim that those drone was intercepted. The only way that Russian ship can be escape unscathed is for the drone failed to detonate.
and I said Russia intercepted the sea drones with the ship just like when Ukraine intercepted UAVs with their infrastructure .
now explain to me what you guys are arguing here . its beyond me what is your points

and today Ukraine published this
dnipro-23-shahed-10-kh101-shot-down-ukr-jpg.931672

yet again without any evidence

and I said Russia intercepted the sea drones with the ship just like when Ukraine intercepted UAVs with their infrastructure .
now explain to me what you guys are arguing here . its beyond me what is your points
I don't know wwhat your point is, my point is that ship is damaged whether or not those drone were intercepted.

and today Ukraine published this
dnipro-23-shahed-10-kh101-shot-down-ukr-jpg.931672

yet again without any evidence
And? We know Russia launched them. We know that Russia says they made contact, and we also know that Russia has shown zero evidence of damage caused.

In other words, the only conclusion one can come to is that they were all either successfully intercepted, or Russia missed.

Also, the boat exploded right next to the Russian ship, the proof is in the video shown. Even if Russia somehow intercepted the boat RIGHT NEXT TO THE RUSSIAN SHIP, the resulting explosion would still be catastrophic.

There is nothing to debate here. You're arguing for the sake of arguing.

You should talk or give a negative rating to that Theresa on tweeter..not to me ..those are the forum rules.. and then you accuse me of taking the sound byte myself and deliberately deceive everyone !?.. That is strange..the least to say..

I would argue you're blatantly spreading misinformation and refuse to remove it when proven to be fake news, which is against forum rules.

Still, if you have a problem, please contact mods.

Donbass Zugzwang | The Calm Before The Storm. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.05.26

Back
Top Bottom