What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

and Russia don't sell that much to Europe , the supply was limited after Europe stop buying from Russia and got its need from other places , the country that usually get their fuel from those areas now have to get it from somewhere else and guess whose gas is out there to buy ?
as i said its not important the money is white , yellow or black as long as it flow
But the money will flow in greater extent to india, china, usa instead of russia.

2/3 of its total gas exports (2021) were to europe. That has almost completely plummeted. Vast majority was through pipelines which take decades to build up towards new buyers.

As for oil, due to sanctions cost of export is higher, lowering margins. Russia is forced to sell on discount to the likes of india (which resells for a profit).

All in all this will have a heavy impact on russian economy.

But the money will flow in greater extent to india, china, usa instead of russia.

2/3 of its total gas exports (2021) were to europe. That has almost completely plummeted. Vast majority was through pipelines which take decades to build up towards new buyers.

As for oil, due to sanctions cost of export is higher, lowering margins. Russia is forced to sell on discount to the likes of india (which resells for a profit).

All in all this will have a heavy impact on russian economy.
as long as there is enough for the war

and we knew ukraine never show any evidence of debries and we knew they blur the serial number on 1 in 100 interception claim that they actually show the debries and we also have twitter video of burning here and there in Ukraine and well we can put 2 and 2 t together and reach 4
In other words, the only conclusion one can come to is that they were hit the target and Ukraine try to hide it.
That's not for the Ukrainians to prove, it's foe the Russians to do so. You're literally just making excuses for the Russians here

There is no evidence, you cannot come to this conclusion when evidence doesn't exist.

Saying that the Ukrainians are hiding the evidence is not good enough.

here come another guy that can't understand what this mean , look at this post and think harder maybe this time you get the meaning of what i said and stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
Oh I get it, you're just using shitty logic.

No one here is arguing but you.

congratulation you have just joined another 1 or 2 who taught i said the boat didn't explode by the ship, but guess what unlike some people who can't seethe failure of certain comedian and their supporter , I'm always the first to mention failure of both party of the conflict .
and I'm glad for these failure it means more and longer war there and more peace here
Maybe if every one is saying this, you should thinking about changing your words around instead of blaming us for interpreting what you said wrong?

Once again, shitty logic.

Back
Top Bottom