What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any Pakistani who supports Russia is a supporter of India.

Any human that supports NATO, is knowingly or unknowingly going against the commandment of Allah. Those who make friendship and alliance with the Jews and Christians who are friends amongst themselves (ie. Zionist world order), have lost their Islam.

Those who support Russia are however, supporting the side of prophecy as suggested in Surat Al Rum.

You wouldn't know that though would you being the famous Brown Sahib on this forum.

It is Russia who is the David in the story against goliath NATO. Russia always looked for diplomacy whilst being deceived and taken for a ride all along, to the point that war was brought onto it's doorstep in which case it had to act. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Wagner is pretty much spent. They've lost too much, and even if Bakhmut falls, wagner is pretty much done in Ukraine.

It's one of the reasons why he's been thinking of going back to Africa and the Middle East.

Wagner stopped recruiting prisoners in February .They where on a 6 months contracts , i guess he is running out of soldiers.

Wagner Group can only afford to throw soldiers into Bakhmut's 'meat grinder' for another 2 months before it runs out of men

Russia’s Wagner mercenaries ‘running out of steam’

~

Last edited:
Africa is absolutely a sewer, and you didn’t prove anything . I don’t watch Fox News and rarely ever cite them. I’ve been right about 95% of the time through this entire war. I still remember when you thought Russia would take Odesa. You’ve been proven wrong this entire time. :lol:

You don’t know the first thing about me Somali. :lol:
Personal insult and bashing?
Run out of arguments?

Back
Top Bottom