What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How is the upbuild of the ukrain-winter-counter-offensive going?
Not winter
Winter is over.
Not ripe yet for counteroffensives
The ground is not hardened enough for tank operations.
Leopards, Challengers weight 70 tons. They will sink in morass.

Not winter
Winter is over.
Not ripe yet for counteroffensives
The ground is not hardened enough for tank operations.
Leopards, Challengers weight 70 tons. They will sink in morass.
Winter is coming ....

It would seem the far right hate mongers in the UK are bored with bashing Muslims and Pakistanis and have decided to turn their attention to Ukrainians. 🙁

1681589216802.png

You're really a dumb if you're making that statement. Some of the African nations are best places to live on earth.

"According to 'a BBC study', Botswana is 'one of the world’s six best countries to live in', a recent Business Day article claimed."

You're a typical redneck whose world revolves around what the mainstream media feeds him.

One must be really dumb when one presents a ”fact” and a link to something debunking the ”fact”.

1681589533998.png

One must be really dumb when one presents a ”fact” and a link to something debunking the ”fact”.

View attachment 924918

That is the view of one study: The Social Progress Index. That is their view. I only quoted the piece of the link from BBC that stated this: "According to 'a BBC study', Botswana is 'one of the world’s six best countries to live in', a recent Business Day article claimed".

This is another link that backed up that claim: https://yourbotswana.com/2018/02/04...ly rated in,world's “best governed” countries.

1681594374531.png

So one study says Botswana is one of the 6 best places to live in the planet, and another one places it at 45. It is up to you which one you believe, but looking at the criteria used by the BBC, I tend to agree with them.

Remember your friend stated "Africa is a sewer", and I was busting his nonsense. Now, I leave it to others to rate it after they read this piece of the link that I posted.

1681594646796.png

I think you, the rainbow-wearing fruity cake, is just arguing for the sake of argument.

Here is another report describing Bostwana.

Secret Climate Weapon. The Battle for Seversk has Started. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.15

Why are Africans not moving to your glorious Russia and China? :lol: Millions of Africans are CHOOSING to immigrate to the US for a better life. Them along with millions of other immigrants around the world. They choose the US on their own free will.

Did I say people don't move into US? I only busted your dumb claim where you stated "Africa is a sewer". I showed facts to backup my claims when you prove yourself to be a zombie who believes in the gibberish he hears from Fix News aka Fox News. Heck, I am pretty sure you're a disciple of Alex Jones. You wear your MAGA hats, thinking you're smart. But, in fact, you're just a beer-drinking, big-belly arse guy who only consumes fast food from the nearby McDonalds and only watches the most conspiratorial alternative (bogus) sites out there. Next time, check your facts, Einstein.

Russians went from "3 days to take Kyiv" to ;

Seriously, this is the proof that you don't care about Ukraine or the lives of Ukrainians. That country is ruined. All of this happened because a puppet and idiotic president - the so-called Zelensky - allowed his country to be used as a cannon fodder by the West in their effort to provoke Russia. Ukraine has been used by the Western powers as a sacrificial lamb. They could careless about the lives of Ukrainians. But as it turns out, it backfired on them big time.

Their SWIFT system is turning to be useless. Many countries are abandoning the FIAT money and opting to trade with China through the CHIPS system and with Russia through SPFS. Countries are basing all trade based on their currencies and not the US Dollar any more nor the Euro. So from strategic perspective, Russia and China are breaking the stranglehold that the Western elites have had on the rest of the world.

At the home front, many people in the West are questioning the present course and if they can afford to take the continuous burden of subsiding this war that the West is waging on Russia (of course through Ukrainian blood and Ukrainian soil).

At the end, those "3 - day Special Military Operation" turned out to be a major geopolitical disaster for the West.

Did I say people don't move into US? I only busted your dumb claim where you stated "Africa is a sewer". I showed facts to backup my claims when you prove yourself to be a zombie who believes in the gibberish he hears from Fix News aka Fox News. Heck, I am pretty sure you're a disciple of Alex Jones. You wear your MAGA hats, thinking you're smart. But, in fact, you're just a beer-drinking, big-belly arse guy who only consumes fast food from the nearby McDonalds and only watches the most conspiratorial alternative (bogus) sites out there. Next time, check your facts, Einstein.

Africa is absolutely a sewer, and you didn’t prove anything . I don’t watch Fox News and rarely ever cite them. I’ve been right about 95% of the time through this entire war. I still remember when you thought Russia would take Odesa. You’ve been proven wrong this entire time. :lol:

You don’t know the first thing about me Somali. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom