What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Why are Africans not moving to your glorious Russia and China? :lol: Millions of Africans are CHOOSING to immigrate to the US for a better life. Them along with millions of other immigrants around the world. They choose the US on their own free will.

Shut the **** up! US destroys countries all over the world and take in nearly none of the refugees coming from the countries US destroyed!

refugees-us.png

But force countries like germany to take in all the people whose countries US destroyed before

de-zuwanderung.png

And in 2022 additional 1,3 million Ukraine refugees, also cause of you shitty US! So shut the **** up! Shut up! SHUT UP AND DIE!

The bloodshed of this colossal and deadly Empire will astound future generations when the media-mental bubble bursts.

(1) the wars against the native population

(2) the wars of Wall Street

(3) the wars of Adolf 2, where Adolf threw in the towel Washington continued the war of Adolf, good introduction in the jakarta method

(4) the wars that the common people called the ziocon wars

(5) now the wars of the final delirium.

The Ukrainian Gambit: sacrificing Ukrainian pawns for an old hatred of Russia and to continue the old Crimean War of the 19th century.

Corollary.

ThutMoses III and Tiglath-Pileser III were amateurs.

Lmao

Russia won’t do shit for pak ha ha. They are natural Indian ally. Your lot will get **** by every one Russian Indian and west as well. So better hope daddy china don’t throw u under the bus as well.

Uh ah Zionist bla bla. All rich arabs love them ha ha.

Russia shatters my dream ha ha ha ha

Poor naive looser with wet dreams

Do us a favour, dumb brown ****, stop waging war on sitting on sofa lmao.

Now **** Off.
Hey you have some serious attitude issues.
What is wrong with you. Why acting like a lunatic?
Stop this nonsense now.

There are poor peoples everywhere. How many Americans migrate to Canada, Australia, or new Zealand? Every American with chronic illnesses, once they get to the point where they can't handle the huge medical bills, migrates to countries, especially English speaking ones, who have public healthcare. Dumbo, that is how it works. Poor people always migrate.

That being said, your dumb statement put all African nations in one basket. Have you seen anyone migrating from Bostswana, Tanzania, Lesotho, Egypt, Gambia, Tunisia, Algeria, Namibia, and many others? Only African nations who are experiencing conflicts have people migrating due to conflicts, but stable African nations have their people happily staying in their countries.

I long decipher you being one of those dumb rednecks whose source of information is Fox News. Get out of your bubble and go and see the world.

Says by the guy who falsely claims to have come from France when he is not.

Heck, the entire West is a Zionist plantation. A few Jewish billionaires control you, control your central banks and financial systems, and set you against one another. They corrupt your morals with their never ending propaganda and morally decaying filth from Hollywood. They kill your family values and promote LGBQ filth. They control your political parties and set you one group against another. And they create all of your wars where millions of you die. Effing zombies.
All the laughing reacts on this post comes from only certain Western propaganda members..... That tells a lot.
I hope they didn't break their teeth by grinding so hard 😁

Last edited:
Keep barking like a dog. Really doesn't phase me, sissy boy.

Meanwhile, I'll continue supporting Russia from the claws of your masters in the West.

Heeeee Hoooo!

you are the one who is bitching for Russian and your elites kiss *** off west lmao

Your ball will be cut off by your army if they know you are saying shit against west lolz

We just saw sitting pm of pak was ousted lolz did Putin give a shit ha ha ha

Now keep jerking off fucking bitch cuck

How is the upbuild of the ukrain-winter-counter-offensive going?

Hey you have some serious attitude issues.
What is wrong with you. Why acting like a lunatic?
Stop this nonsense now.

All the laughing reacts on this post comes from only certain Western propaganda members..... That tells a lot.
I hope they didn't break their teeth by grinding so hard 😁
Ya ask ur bitch pak boy to stop then I will

you are the one who is bitching for Russian and your elites kiss *** off west lmao

Your ball will be cut off by your army if they know you are saying shit against west lolz

We just saw sitting pm of pak was ousted lolz did Putin give a shit ha ha ha

Now keep jerking off fucking bitch cuck

What a mentally retarded gandu you are; A by-product of being a eunuch cucked slave of the west.

My support for the Russian position is based on morality in the grand scheme of things. War was brought to Russias doorstep by your masters. It has nothing to do with me being Pakistani, so get that in your thick demented head.

Hopefully you can process that information and stop having brain farts and random fits.

Back
Top Bottom