What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Like I've stated before, once the Donbass is liberated, Russia will announce terms and ask for peace talks as the aim of the SMO would have been achieved.
Now it's upto the Clown of Kiev Zulensky and Ukraine as a whole to decide if they accept peace or continue to get torn a new one and prolong the suffering of the Ukrainian people for the pleasure of the West.

I'm not crying you clown. Rather rejoicing that the order which has been spreading war, destruction and economic enslavement is being challenged and brought down.
Once Pakistan sorts it's internal situation out Russia will engage happily as Pakistan is an integral part of the Asian architecture. But again that's irrelevant to the topic at hand.

"Well at the end those elite will rule and that’s the reality, get used to it"

Thanks for demonstrating what I've been saying all along. You're nothing but a brown sahib slave who loves being ruled over.
A Brown Sahib Gandu of the highest order. Become balless soon as that VISA for Canada landed so you could fit in....lol!

Like I said, keep yawning Mr Brown Sahib. Justin Trudeau may throw you a few extra dollars for being loyal to his elite Zionist order. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Since you've outed yourself as a Brown Sahib Gandu, I will not engage with you going forward.

Sleep well whilst Russia shatters your dreams.
Lmao

Russia won’t do shit for pak ha ha. They are natural Indian ally. Your lot will get **** by every one Russian Indian and west as well. So better hope daddy china don’t throw u under the bus as well.

Uh ah Zionist bla bla. All rich arabs love them ha ha.

Russia shatters my dream ha ha ha ha

Poor naive looser with wet dreams

Do us a favour, dumb brown ****, stop waging war on sitting on sofa lmao.

Now **** Off.

Lmao

Russia won’t do shit for pak ha ha. They are natural Indian ally. Your lot will get **** by every one Russian Indian and west as well. So better hope daddy china don’t throw u under the bus as well.

Now **** Off.
Why are you crying russkie gypsie drug addict indian slaves nobody no women gives them pussy these poor ruskies except for indian women both india and russia prostitute nation no wonder both russia and india love each other so much both the nations excel in prostitution and pimps

Okay in that case...is anyone buying Ukraine is winning these days against Russia ?
I don't think anyone said Ukraine was winning, most people, including me, see the war is in a state of stalemate, now, would the upcoming Ukrainian offensive change that? I don't know, can't say for sure on something that had not happened. What I can say for sure is this, Russian Winter offensive didn't generate the result Russia hope or needed. That's a failure in itself, and Russia still trying to grab land even at a year and 3 months mark saying their entire combat operation is a failure, as they failed to achieve most of their said objective. That's over the course of last year has changed several time from

Capture Kyiv, overthrowing the Ukrainian government to,
Denied Ukraine a sea coast (capturing Kherson all the way to Odessa) to,
Secure the 4 annexed province (Zapo, Kherson, Donetsk and Luhansk) to,

down to the current objective of securing Donbass, which they still haven't managed to do.

Ukraine is not winning, but certainly not Russia too, and from the fact on the ground, this winter offensive is a failure, they didn't make up enough land to take the hit from the upcoming Ukrainian offensive, which mean unless Ukrainian acting retard all of a sudden, we are going to see a roll back of the frontline, but as I said, most western analyst think Russian can take 5-7% of Ukrainian land in this winter offensive 3 months ago, they didn't even take 1% (Bakhmut still has not fall yet) so there would be a chance Ukrainian offensive can be a complete failure,. How big was this chance is unknown, I can't predict until more info is flowing my way, I can't say for sure, but judging from past progress, I would think Ukrainian would do a retard is pretty low.

Why are you crying russkie gypsie drug addict indian slaves nobody no women gives them pussy these poor ruskies except for indian women both india and russia prostitute nation no wonder both russia and india love each other so much both the nations excel in prostitution and pimps
I don’t give **** about india and Russian lmao

Tell your naive pak boy to stop sucking Russian dik

lmao

Lmao

Now **** Off.

:cuckoo:

lmao

If you don't like it, how about you f off you eunuch gandu Bangali slave of the West.
Stay in line otherwise Mr Trudeau may deport your a$$ back to the dirty slums of Dakar where you came from...lol!
I'll continue to support what I believe is right whether you like it or not. Try stop me!

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

If you don't like it, how about you f off you ball-less Bangali slave of the West.
Stay in line otherwise Mr Trudeau may deport your a$$ back to the dirty slums of Dakar...lol!
I'll continue to support what I believe is right whether you like it or not.
Lmao uh ah slave of west ha ha ha

bitch boy emotions getting hurt ha ha

Ya keep supporting, maybe Putin will let you work as male prostitution for Russian man ha ha

You know they need love to right?

lmao
Who is kissing russian dick you fool all pro russia accounts are of kgb false flaggers

Who is kissing russian dick you fool all pro russia accounts are of kgb false flaggers
nah emotional morons who thinks Russia give **** about pak or developing world lolz

They are as shit as west but maybe even worse

And for south Asian scenario Russia will always go with Indians no matter what.

Only naive morons live in fantasy don’t get it.

nah emotional morons who thinks Russia give **** about pak or developing world lolz

They are as shit as west but maybe even worse

And for south Asian scenario Russia will always go with Indians no matter what.

Only naive morons live in fantasy don’t get it.
Don't worry both russia and india will go to hell they both will **** each other in hell

Back
Top Bottom