What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Check out how G20 members divided over reference to Ukraine war ; India resisting anti-Russia declaration?​

The reluctance of sending jet fighters to Ukraine,indicates that the West may not want this war end quickly,slowly bleeding Russia is still the goal

:coffee: :coffee:

Collage_20230225_173201.jpg

Last edited:
:yahoo:

The Russian-Ukrainian War is a copy of the Korean War 1950. USA is sure to lose
1950 China(+Russia) VS USA + little brother
2022 Russia(+China) VS USA + little brother

But this time, China has a perfect industrial system and a strong military force
Anyway we will see ......

Can't tell about leopard 1 capabilities because I never rode one, but I did get to ride on leo2 once & if they are half as good as the leopard 2. Then the Russian are screwed.

And if Germany delivered their programmable munition for the leo2 then the Ukrainian can theoretically shot down a heli with it.

(This is an Indonesian leo2 during an exercise in natuna btw)
View attachment 917743
rode on both Canadian and Australian Leo 1. Was in exercise with the Canadian when I was in the Army, and had rode on one when I move to Australia in a tank museum. They can be good, the Australian version is more "bare bone" than the Canadian version, they are mostly comparable, in terms of gun sight and fire control computer than our early Abrams (1990s-2000s, not later M1A2 SEP)

We don't know what all the support is being provided by North Korea, Iran or even Belarus.

Leo 1s should be support tanks. Right now with the JDAM-ERs, they should soften up the Russian defenses especially in the trenches and bunkers and whatever they have as well as target those "3rd trench line" keeping watch the mobiks and convicts. And any anti tank teams and SAMs and radars nearby.

With JDAMs coming in, if I was a Russian family, I be demanding my son, nephew, uncle, brother, father, etc. to flee!
Again, Leo 1 in that number can be deadly if they were at least around C2 or later A5 upgrade. Those are the tanks you want to ride across the battlefield engaging moving target. Those are the "Run and Gun" type of tanks with enough speed to weave in and out of battlefield but also have the right amount of accuracy to shoot on the move.

Those tank can do wrap around attack just as well as the new version (Abrams, Leo 2 and Challenger 2)

JDAM can only be good if they can achieve local air superiority, the thing I reckon to look for is GLSDB that is coming in with the new M142 HIMARS. Those things are going to hit longer range (150 km +) which give the newly formed ABCT a lot of coverage with a single battery of M270 or HIMARS.

Last edited:
that 178 Leo 1 is going to hurt Russia a lot (given if they were up-armored and modernised version like the German Promised, but you never know)

That's 3 Armour Brigade if you mix with APC/IFV, or almost 2 brigades if they were used as is. Couple that with the new tank the West gave, they are going to be able to form 5 solid ABCT. That's 5-arrow going around in the battlefield. All these are coming in the summer.....

that list also is missing the Slovenian M55S and the brits offered some Challenger 1 tank to ukraine, don't know the number but that's on the table
That’s a secret. But we can participate leopards 1 will get a war ready refit with some latest features.

1677323187851.png

Back
Top Bottom