What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The comments? What about the points in the tweets?

Anywaaaay......i find the Chinese diplomatic points reasonable and good. Ukraine will have to cede some territories regardless.

LOL you still holding out hope that Russia can still save faces here?

I thought >30k dead on bakhmut alone and the failed Russian offensive on vuhledar should tell you that Russian defeat are just a matter of time.

And Russia not being dismembered in the future peace conference would be them getting off easy.

In leadership Zelensky went from under 1 year from peace to total annihilation of European surronding nations :

Defcon 5 --> peacetime normal

Defcon 4 --> watch and a continuing analysis of the political/military situation in the area of tension

Defcon 3 --> is generally seen as a standby level of alert, and it is the highest level of alert during peacetime

Defcon 2 --> one step from nuclear war, at any moment an enemy attack is expected. Troops are poised for combat at this time. Ukraine is in this level.

Defcon 1 --> Ukraine is not in this level yet.

LOL The Western nations are triggered.

You should be 'LOL'ing Wagner's infighting/blame game on its own military and shell starvation. Wagner egos were good when killing unarmed civilians all over Africa and thought this would be the same. They come against some resistance and all of a sudden they were expecting backing from a coordinated/sustained artillery attack as if they were part of NATO. Thats the real NATO.

Outside of a few people kicked out/marginalized out of the military that speak against war in the US, the alliance and support is holding pretty well. But thats democracy, everybody is allowed to speak. In Russia, the mere thought of speech against war is considered an act of sedition.

You seriously comparing NATO support with North Korea and Iran? Lol
We don't know what all the support is being provided by North Korea, Iran or even Belarus.

that 178 Leo 1 is going to hurt Russia a lot (given if they were up-armored and modernised version like the German Promised, but you never know)

That's 3 Armour Brigade if you mix with APC/IFV, or almost 2 brigades if they were used as is. Couple that with the new tank the West gave, they are going to be able to form 5 solid ABCT. That's 5-arrow going around in the battlefield. All these are coming in the summer.....

that list also is missing the Slovenian M55S and the brits offered some Challenger 1 tank to ukraine, don't know the number but that's on the table
Leo 1s should be support tanks. Right now with the JDAM-ERs, they should soften up the Russian defenses especially in the trenches and bunkers and whatever they have as well as target those "3rd trench line" keeping watch the mobiks and convicts. And any anti tank teams and SAMs and radars nearby.

I can't see how Russia could sustain another offensive.

Military Doctrine dictated you need overwhelming force to push over a garrison and make a move, the lowest ratio when you have both Air and Artillery Superiority is 1 to 3. I don't see how this number is possible,

if russia is smart, they would use the number to fortify their gain and repel an Ukrainian offensive that is known to be coming. Otherwise they are going to lose what they gain back in 2022.
With JDAMs coming in, if I was a Russian family, I be demanding my son, nephew, uncle, brother, father, etc. to flee!

Last edited:
All these clown don't realise that the longer the range of weapons the West supplies, The deeper the Russians will go into Ukraine.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Love to see them try to do that.

Yes War is not over by any means.
However looking at US-Global scenerio - War is next to Alaska door step -- By Chinese sending harmless BALLOONS - So called Super power needs F-35 to shoot it down & make big issue out of Chinese Student Science School Project..
Yes, Russia has made a song few years ago about reclaiming Alaska. China sending harmless balloons, and China says they will do the same.

But Germany can use those nukes to defend themselves like France can do with his own nukes? Without USA permission? I think the answer is "no".
No of course not. Germany hasn’t own nukes. That’s forbidden by treaty. German bombers just carry US nukes to destinations. The ultimate decision is made by US president.

Back
Top Bottom