What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s not how is going to work. The deterrent must be credible otherwise Russia rapists will knock the doors. European fighter jets from nuclear sharing mechanism exercise every year dropping nuclear bombs on Moscow. In Germany the role is assigned to Tornado deep dive bomber squadrons. In the future will be F35 stealth fighters squadrons.

View attachment 917711

View attachment 917717
But Germany can use those nukes to defend themselves like France can do with his own nukes? Without USA permission? I think the answer is "no".

LOL The Western nations are triggered.

Yeah because Chatgpt can actually formulate better peace plan than China. Seriously it's being mocked by everbody even in live tv.

It's just a snipet but it's way better than whatever China is offering.
Screenshot_2023-02-25-06-50-22-560_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Ukraine is being even more aggressive. No sign of any nukes hitting Ukraine, so why worry in the EU? A nuclear weapon is a defensive weapon not meant to be used. Nuclear armed countries have lost wars or proxiwars for 70+ years. Relax.
Nobody wants to think in such ugly scenario, but it's a real possibility.

Kremlin keeps using nukes (well, nuke capable missile tests) to threat the West, last time a few days ago, in the Biden visit to Ukraine.

I compare what's happening in West/Russia due to Ukraine and Cold War age tensions, and I can't believe yet. In cold war age was a impossible thing: western countries sending weapons to kill Russian soldiers, and now it's on the news everyday.

Nobody wants to think in such ugly scenario, but it's a real possibility.

Kremlin keeps using nukes (well, nuke capable missile tests) to threat the West, last time a few days ago, in the Biden visit to Ukraine.

I compare what's happening in West/Russia due to Ukraine and Cold War age tensions, and I can't believe yet. In cold war age was a impossible thing: western countries sending weapons to kill Russian soldiers, and now it's on the news everyday.
We live in interesting time that's for sure. I used to remember that Russia used to be a military power equal with the US. Now! Russia is no longer a punchline it's the Joke.

Russia is not even regarded as near-peer anymore.

Deeper? Russian has lost over 50% of the territory they gained in March 2022. :lol:
Then tell us which towns Ukraine has taken back from Russia since it took half of Kherson.

Yet Russian economy grew faster than UK and Germany.
All fax!!
Still holds over 60% of Ukrainian land
Chill now, its probably more like 18%-30% now.
and Crimea and is slowly getting more.
Ukraine will never get Crimea back, especially now that the SMO is ongoing (vs before SMO started).
What Russia did was wrong,
Russia chose to be wrong, because Russia wants to win. If Russia chose to be right, then Russia would end up losing, for sure.

We live in interesting time that's for sure. I used to remember that Russia used to be a military power equal with the US. Now! Russia is no longer a punchline it's the Joke.

Russia is not even regarded as near-peer anymore.
Russia is a joke economically (and it also was in the cold war).

But Russia is the second most powerful state in the capability of kill millions people through nukes over icbm/slbm.

What has changed then?

I think the difference is USA antiballistic shields. Compare a digital camera of today and 20 years ago, a smartphone of today and 20 years ago, and maybe that explain how has increased hugely the efficacy of American ABM shields.

But that's something related to Americans, and not to the Europeans.

that 178 Leo 1 is going to hurt Russia a lot (given if they were up-armored and modernised version like the German Promised, but you never know)

That's 3 Armour Brigade if you mix with APC/IFV, or almost 2 brigades if they were used as is. Couple that with the new tank the West gave, they are going to be able to form 5 solid ABCT. That's 5-arrow going around in the battlefield. All these are coming in the summer.....

that list also is missing the Slovenian M55S and the brits offered some Challenger 1 tank to ukraine, don't know the number but that's on the table

"Ukrainian army is preparing to launch a major counterattack"

Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov:

"We are preparing to launch a counterattack on the one year anniversary of the Russian invasion.
We are entering a new era and victory is the liberation of all our lands.
We will strike harder and farther, in the air, on the ground, at sea, and in cyberspace.

Russia is a joke economically (and it also was in the cold war).

But Russia is the second most powerful state in the capability of kill millions people through nukes over icbm/slbm.

What has changed then?

I think the difference is USA antiballistic shields. Compare a digital camera of today and 20 years ago, a smartphone of today and 20 years ago, and maybe that explain how has increased hugely the efficacy of American ABM shields.

But that's something related to Americans, and not to the Europeans.

Also a reminder that during Biden recent visit to Kyiv. Russia tried to launch their missile to scare him off but failed to do so.

I think what Russia deserves are just pity now.

that 178 Leo 1 is going to hurt Russia a lot (given if they were up-armored and modernised version like the German Promised, but you never know)

That's 3 Armour Brigade if you mix with APC/IFV, or almost 2 brigades if they were used as is. Couple that with the new tank the West gave, they are going to be able to form 5 solid ABCT. That's 5-arrow going around in the battlefield. All these are coming in the summer.....

that list also is missing the Slovenian M55S
Can't tell about leopard 1 capabilities because I never rode one, but I did get to ride on leo2 once & if they are half as good as the leopard 2. Then the Russian are screwed.

And if Germany delivered their programmable munition for the leo2 then the Ukrainian can theoretically shot down a heli with it.

(This is an Indonesian leo2 during an exercise in natuna btw)
images (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom