What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

During Iran-Iraq war,Iran was cutoff from outside help,but still managed to fight 8 years. Given Russia's vast resources and population,I think Russians can handle another 10 years of fight even in light of western sanction

During Iran-Iraq war,Iran was cutoff from outside help,but still managed to fight 8 years. Given Russia's vast resources and population,I think Russians can handle another 10 years of fight even in light of western sanction

Wrong! Iraq and Iran were given similar types of basic military equipment capabilities, giving neither side a real killer punch to win ended up as a costly stalemate Ukraine on the other hand is being flooded with state of art western weaponry and training. I don’t see Moscow military lasting or surviving that length. I guess why China has diplomatically intervened asking for peace talks it knows , better than Moscow advisers fearful telling putin truth It is heading for a defeat.

Also a reminder that during Biden recent visit to Kyiv. Russia tried to launch their missile to scare him off but failed to do so.

I think what Russia deserves are just pity now.
Yeah, but they have hundreds more of SLBM and ICBM, if only 1% works, we're all fked.

No of course not. Germany hasn’t own nukes. That’s forbidden by treaty. German bombers just carry US nukes to destinations. The ultimate decision is made by US president.
Then Russia can launch a few HEMP bombs, cut all communications between America and Europe, and maybe a week after, when Sleepy Joe awakes from his sleep over the desktop, then Germany could retaliate Russia.

Then Russia can launch a few HEMP bombs, cut all communications between America and Europe, and maybe a week after, when Sleepy Joe awakes from his sleep over the desktop, then Germany could retaliate Russia.
This WILL NEVER happens.

The US and NATO have what we called "Doomsday Scenario" planned. On the event of a global thermonuclear war, the doomsday watch (comprise of a pair of USN E-6B Looking Glass and USAF E-4 Nightwatch) will be duplicated as a National Command Center, it will be automatically takes over in the event of a HEMP Strike and all comm lost to ground comm station. Both planes are HEMP proof. And they are going to be taking over after the event of the first strike

There are currently 16 E-6B and 4 E-4 that can double as command centres not just within the US Command Structure, their location and functions are highly classified (And when i say even I don't know that mean those thing are the real shit) but most people believe 1 set of E-6B and E-4 are to work as NORAD command, and the other set of E-6B and E-4 would work as NATO command.

Was that placed outside the Russian Embassy in Berlin ?????

This was what some protestors did outside the Russian Embassy in London -> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-64743138

Absolute classic and a beatiful piece of art to boot aswell.
Yes before Russia embassy in Berlin
I will pay a visit and ask the Russia ambassador if he has little time to come out the door.
I want to take a picture with him beside the burned tank.

There is a speculation that RU forces haven't been moving around for more than a month now. They just hold static defence, and push piecemeal attacks where they do, without new forces coming to plug holes left when they expire.

Avdiivka been the sole notable exception, and it might've been done by Russians exactly to insinuate that they can sustain more than two pushes at at time, and make Ukrainian HQ think twice about RU push being close to exhausted.

Donetsk hosts the biggest ball of Russian manpower on the front, and Russians only tried to activate forces staying there for a push just few times in this conflict before, and these pushes were always wound down, and recalled.

There is a speculation that RU forces haven't been moving around for more than a month now. They just hold static defence, and push piecemeal attacks where they do, without new forces coming to plug holes left when they expire.

Avdiivka been the sole notable exception, and it might've been done by Russians exactly to insinuate that they can sustain more than two pushes at at time, and make Ukrainian HQ think twice about RU push being close to exhausted.

Donetsk hosts the biggest ball of Russian manpower on the front, and Russians only tried to activate forces staying there for a push just few times in this conflict before, and these pushes were always wound down, and recalled.

Girkin admitting Russia will be in serious trouble by end of year at current loss rates

If most Ru forces are concentrated in Bakhmut and Donetsk front there can be an imminent Ukr attack in Zaporijia sector cutting lines from Crimea. That would also show loss of Bakhmut of Ukraine as a tactical victory and sell more hope to its soldiers. Something similar to Ukr Kharkiv offensive while Russia occupied with Kherson. Russia should ready the Ka 50s for rapid close air support asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom