What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Iraqi government admitted they used chemical weapons.

* Where did they claim it was produced in the chlorine factory?

* Where did they claim that Western governments were cooperating with them to develop chemical weapons?

That Chlorine (Cl) is important for Tabun production is shown by the process.

View attachment 917786

So far in the thread you have proven zilch.
interestingly you don't see the rest of the process , only chlorine
the factory did all the process

Wrong! Iraq and Iran were given similar types of basic military equipment capabilities, giving neither side a real killer punch to win ended up as a costly stalemate Ukraine on the other hand is being flooded with state of art western weaponry and training. I don’t see Moscow military lasting or surviving that length. I guess why China has diplomatically intervened asking for peace talks it knows , better than Moscow advisers fearful telling putin truth It is heading for a defeat.
you are really wrong on that , come to Iranian section in the thread about Iran-Iraq war and I enlighten you on that

Yes before Russia embassy in Berlin
I will pay a visit and ask the Russia ambassador if he has little time to come out the door.
I want to take a picture with him beside the burned tank.
i wonder if Russians put a destroyed leopard in front of Germany embassy in Moscow after they entered Ukraine war ?
or you guys believe those tanks are unbeatable

Wagner started recruiting From the beginning of July. On 5 January 2023, the first group of 24 prisoners finished their six-month contracts and were released with full amnesty.

We are almost two month past that , and for sure , many more prisoners where released since than.

Two weeks ago I read they stopped recruiting .

I don't have exact data , but I guess most those who decided to recruit , did so in the first months. So i would not be surprised if very soon , the Wagner Group would not be able to use them as cannon fodder anymore.

~~
More likely people aren't interested in their offer anymore, people talks, that's why these criminal ends up in Prison, Wagner 6 months survival rate aren't really good (it's like <30%) people are more willing to stay in jail rather than trying to take a gamble and get out. I mean, if you have a length sentence, maybe it's worth the gamble, but if you have a few year or a few month, it just won't worth it, and how many Rapist, Murderer. Arsonist can you recruit in Russia?

i wonder if Russians put a destroyed leopard in front of Germany embassy in Moscow after they entered Ukraine war ?
or you guys believe those tanks are unbeatable
Yes why not. the Russians can do the same. If they survived after being rolled over by the leopards.

Ukrainian AD Strong!

Also something funny but related.
Indonesian crew, German tank, American naming culture:

Disappointed that there's no tank named "Big Chungus"

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png

LOL you still holding out hope that Russia can still save faces here?
Offcourse- all signs indicate they can, but nothing is definitive- just like you implying that Russia cant save face cannot be accurate, because no one can predict the future.
I thought >30k dead on bakhmut alone
LOL- Ukraine lost that many men there, you get counting dyslexia when its time to count Ukrainian casualities, is that why Ukraine is now mobilizing women and 16 year olds? its run out of sooo many men,especially military experienced ones.
and the failed Russian offensive on vuhledar should tell you that Russian defeat are just a matter of time.
That's just 1 town, every war will have wins and losses, yes Russia messed up there, but that is one of few considerable errors Russia has made recently, but Ukraine on the other hand keeps losing more important towns- why cant Ukraine hold towns even after setting up defensive lines and pouring in reserves? THose Ukrainian reserves seem to be having lower and lower frontline value as time passes- they throw more and more of them in, almost like theyonly have effects when in very large numbers?
And Russia not being dismembered in the future peace conference would be them getting off easy.
Let them try- its a free world.

Offcourse- all signs indicate they can, but nothing is definitive- just like you implying that Russia cant save face cannot be accurate, because no one can predict the future.

LOL- Ukraine lost that many men there, you get counting dyslexia when its time to count Ukrainian casualities, is that why Ukraine is now mobilizing women and 16 year olds? its run out of sooo many men,especially military experienced ones.

That's just 1 town, every war will have wins and losses, yes Russia messed up there, but that is one of few considerable errors Russia has made recently, but Ukraine on the other hand keeps losing more important towns- why cant Ukraine hold towns even after setting up defensive lines and pouring in reserves? THose Ukrainian reserves seem to be having lower and lower frontline value as time passes- they throw more and more of them in, almost like theyonly have effects when in very large numbers?

Let them try- its a free world.
Oh wow this Epirus of Pyrrhus won battle against Rome clearly he must won the war against them:

LOL who the F are you fooling if you want to fool civvies go to twitter. This is a milforum some of us are trained pro. Russia is finished. Kaput.

Back
Top Bottom