What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your friend didn't show a proof that was in August. He also didn't show that the targeted belonged to Russia. What the Western and Uktrainian propagandists say online is not the absolute truth. Bring proof or stop shooting some blanks in social media.
Says someone only regurgitating russian social media propaganda hahahaha

Last edited:

China And Russia JUST ANNOUNCED Their NEW MEGA Gas Pipeline That Will Be A GAME CHANGER

Seriously, if some central banks are bypassing the SWIFT system and directly dealing with SPFS and CHIPS, how long do you think it'll take them to bypass the P&I insurance racket?

The West tried to use the P&I against Iran and DPRK, but both countries found a way to circumvent it. How do you think it'll affect the Russians when they have the support of China and other countries?

Look, using the P&I is a desperate way of trying to hurt Russia when the West's military aid to Ukraine is not bearing fruits. And the reality that the Western leaders are avoiding to accept is the inevitable outcome of this war: The end of Unipolar world where the West had the all the tools to manipulate and abuse other countries, and the start of the Multipolar world where others have similar systems in place and don't need the West subjugating them.

You and many Westerners can dance around it but this ship has already sailed, and China, Russia, Iran, DPRK, and others have made sure they broke through all of the chains that the Zionist plantation called West placed on the rest of humanity. Good riddance to the end of the usury-based evil system that you all called Unipolar world.
This is not about central bank or whatever. This is about the security of transactions. Even Belgium (The country that own SWIFT) have to buy insurance from an international vendor if they want to indemnify for insurance purpose. This is not about how much money you have in your bank, or your country have in their federal bank. Especially not when you are using Fiat Currency, because you can't back that up without tangible asset. You can't just back it by your own word.

You are talking about a process. Like you buy a house, you put your money in a third-party escrow BEFORE you finalise the detail but show the seller you are willing to buy, seller aren't getting the money until the detail is finalised, because you ALREADY paid the escrow. It wouldn't work if I want to buy a house and tell the seller you transfer the deed to me first, and then "I Promise" i will pay the balance, it won't work even if I show them, I had multiple millions of dollars in my account that can cover the price of 6 house. Because you don't offer a tangible asset to the buyer.

Russia can only be a guarantor to some other country outside Russia, otherwise if Russia being the guarantor of their own country, then the tangible asset is "Trust Me Bro, I am going to pay if thing F'ed up"

Jesus, do you even know how insurance or loan work??

Putin will insure himself that makes sense. In reality Russia is a pariah, an untrusted business partner. Even Putin manages to assemble own oil tankers, own insurance, which is almost impossible now for Russia, nobody in the world, except hardcore supporters, will let russian oil tankers to pass their waters.
lol, only our friend Hassan would think that would work.

If that work, I will probably gonna buy my next house using Hassan method. And tell the selling "I am the guarantor of my own loan, Trust me Bro, I am gonna pay"

This is not about central bank or whatever. This is about the security of transactions. Even Belgium (The country that own SWIFT) have to buy insurance from an international vendor if they want to indemnify for insurance purpose. This is not about how much money you have in your bank, or your country have in their federal bank. Especially not when you are using Fiat Currency, because you can't back that up without tangible asset. You can't just back it by your own word.

You are talking about a process. Like you buy a house, you put your money in a third-party escrow BEFORE you finalise the detail but show the seller you are willing to buy, seller aren't getting the money until the detail is finalised, because you ALREADY paid the escrow. It wouldn't work if I want to buy a house and tell the seller you transfer the deed to me first, and then "I Promise" i will pay the balance, it won't work even if I show them, I had multiple millions of dollars in my account that can cover the price of 6 house. Because you don't offer a tangible asset to the buyer.

Russia can only be a guarantor to some other country outside Russia, otherwise if Russia being the guarantor of their own country, then the tangible asset is "Trust Me Bro, I am going to pay if thing F'ed up"

Jesus, do you even know how insurance or loan work??

lol, only our friend Hassan would think that would work.

If that work, I will probably gonna buy my next house using Hassan method. And tell the selling "I am the guarantor of my own loan, Trust me Bro, I am gonna pay"

You're a typical Western propagandists who lives in his (or her) own bubble. Yes, it is true that the powerful International Group of P&I Clubs (IGP&I) provide insurance services for 90% of global seaborne cargo. However, what you aren't taking into account is how Russians has assessed all the potential scenarios and tools that the West could've used against them.

Here is a description of what Russia has done in order to "maintain an independent fleet outside of the EU/UK regulatory framework, which Moscow now considers unreliable and abusing of free market rules:

In May, Russia's Rosneft PJSC and Gazprom PJSC started increasing the bookings of tankers owned by Sovcomflot PJSC, Russia's largest shipping company specializing in the maritime transportation of hydrocarbons.

Russian vessels could carry 70-80% of its total seaborne crude cargo. Similarly, Russia instrumentalized its own insurance companies, including the Russian National Reinsurance Company (RNRC) and IPJSC Ingosstrakh, the country’s fourth-largest general insurer.

Furthermore, one should also bear in mind that the G7 measures do not affect Russia's pipeline crude. The Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, who were excluded from the scheme, are receiving oil through the Druzhba pipeline.

Russia also operates the 4,857-km ESPO oil pipeline that starts from Taishet in eastern Siberia and sends oil to the Pacific Ocean terminal at Kozmino.

The ESPO pipeline also has a 942-km mainland China branch which goes further into the Northeastern oil pipeline network. In 2018, China strengthened the branch by building an additional line.

Thus, according to S&P Global, in 2021, Asian refineries imported 2.4 million barrels per day (mb/d) or about 120 million metric tons per year (MMt/y) of Russian oil via the ESPO oil pipeline and waterborne routes, with over 80% of the oil delivered to mainland China.

Needless to say, Russia is capitalizing on its favorable geographical situation which allows it to deliver hydrocarbons to Asia through safe land routes. In addition, Russia has its own prospective maritime route which further lessens its dependence on the traditional sea lanes.

On December 21, 2019, the Russian government approved the country’s development plan for its Northern Sea Route (NSR), a shipping lane located along Russia's Arctic coast within its exclusive economic zone (EEZ).

The route through the Arctic offers a cheaper and faster transportation corridor between Asia and Europe, completely outside of US control. The June 2021 blockage of the Suez Canal further underlined the importance of developing the NSR as an alternative.

In September 2022, the journal of the Eastern Economic Forum wrote that Moscow plans to boost its Arctic fleet by building 153 new ships, including 12 icebreakers. Russia aims to up transarctic transportation by creating a new class of cargo vessels for the NSR by 2035.

Russia intends to use the NSR as a "safe, competitive, year-round national transport route." Russian media reported in November 2022 that icebreaking tanker "Vasily Dinkov" had passed the NSR for the second time in the history of Russia to deliver crude oil to China.

On Nov 18, it arrived at the Chinese port of Rizhao, leaving Murmansk on Oct 27. the passage along the NSR from Murmansk to Chinese ports takes an average of 18-20 days. "

Every thing I wrote in this comment is all to the credit of this Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ArtLove7654321/

As I said before, you can continue to believe what you hear from the crap that Western-based mainstream media uses to brainwash the sheeple, but there is a whole different reality that exists outside the West.

Last edited:

1671151287863.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom