What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you for real??

That is the same as saying "Trust Me Bro, I have them" when people ask you where you got your indemnity from.

You cannot insure your own vessel, it HAD to go thru a third party escrow. That is the entire purpose of having insurance, that is in case you cannot pay for the damages you had caused. And no one will allow you to dock if you don't have P&I

Seriously, if some central banks are bypassing the SWIFT system and directly dealing with SPFS and CHIPS, how long do you think it'll take them to bypass the P&I insurance racket?

The West tried to use the P&I against Iran and DPRK, but both countries found a way to circumvent it. How do you think it'll affect the Russians when they have the support of China and other countries?

Look, using the P&I is a desperate way of trying to hurt Russia when the West's military aid to Ukraine is not bearing fruits. And the reality that the Western leaders are avoiding to accept is the inevitable outcome of this war: The end of Unipolar world where the West had the all the tools to manipulate and abuse other countries, and the start of the Multipolar world where others have similar systems in place and don't need the West subjugating them.

You and many Westerners can dance around it but this ship has already sailed, and China, Russia, Iran, DPRK, and others have made sure they broke through all of the chains that the Zionist plantation called West placed on the rest of humanity. Good riddance to the end of the usury-based evil system that you all called Unipolar world.

dude living in the US but ranting about the western world every days,probably he should go to Russia but will quickly change mind after seeing how his beloved Russians will treat the likes of him.

Bish, I live in my country and don't live in the Zionist plantation called the West.

Second, even if someone lives in the West, they can't form their own individual opinions about what is happening around the world? How many Americans did you see expressing the same or almost the same views that I express here? Do you think everyone in the West is an arse-kisser like you? Get lost, you arse-hole.

Bish, I live in my country and don't live in the Zionist plantation called the West.

Second, even if someone lives in the West, they can't form their own individual opinions about what is happening around the world? How many Americans did you see expressing the same or almost the same views that I express here? Do you think everyone in the West is an arse-kisser like you? Get lost, you arse-hole.

Yes you don't live in the west you're using a VPN i forgot sorry,LMAO.

Look nobody, not even Jews/Israelis (at least the MAJORITY) DENIES that there were criminal acts/warcrimes committed by Jews against Arabs.
And all Jews/Israelis are innocent and all Arabs/Muslims/Martians are bad.
NO.
But the opposite is NOT true too.
Majority of Jews/Israelis say "This/That was a jewish Criminal/War Criminal, we don't like that."

Since when did I say anything against Jews in general?

Jews BOUGHT land from Ottoman Empire and made it productive.

Jews never bought anything from the Ottoman empire. At the time you were coming in droves into the Holy Land, the Ottoman empire were preoccupied with fighting in Eastern and Eastern Europe, Asia, and Middle East. The Ottoman empire was in weaker position at the time that they could not pay attention to your shenanigans. Even the last Caliph of the Ottoman empire refused to sell the land to you - Khazar invaders. Carrying a false narrative is not gonna fly with us, you fool.

ARABS ATTACKED the Kikes for being successful and declaring of own country (only BOUGHT AREA) and wanted to grab the NOW productive areas, Jews kicked the arses of Muslims. Took more land in war.
Look, Israelis could kill off ALL so called Palestinians in 2 weeks, IF they want too.
Arab Palestinians, except in Gaza and the other open air prison (self selected through "democratic" "elections" (with a kalash on their head when they are against future rulers IF they were against them), live in Israel, as Israeli Citizen BETTER than 90% of Muslims in NON European Countries/America. That's funny eh?

Israel is classified as an apartheid state. Today, it is the only state on earth that uproots the indigenous people of Palestine from their ancestral homeland, and no amount of manufacturing history would change that fact. You have your narrative and we have ours.

We have a strong faith, and your brutality was foretold to us. Your return to the Holy Land were foretold to us. And the people whose back you would return were foretold to us. And the end of your evil adventure was foretold us. Make no mistake about it: There will be no Israel when the Freemasonry empire whose back you're riding, seizes to exist; and its end will come through a divine intervention. We have our belief and you have yours, and we'll see whose faith prevails at the end.

Reverse? Why were Jews in islamic states brutalized when ISRAELIS won against Arab Armies back then?
Surely they moved to Israel ...

MOSSAD were bombing Jews quarters in the Arab world in order to get them to move to the Holy Land. There was no a single government in the Arab world who harmed its Jewish citizens. As usual, you can create your lies, but facts are on the otherwise.

No, Germany, South Korea, Japan are very productive countries, all had wars against/with Murricans.
At least they have American influence (logical) but why are all "certain" countries which had EXACTLY the SAME opportunities and MUCH LESS aggressive Murricans (If Germans had 1945 done what so called "resistance" did to US troopers, Americans had shoot 100 German male citizen for every dead GI) are still shit holes?
Can you explain it to me?
So, the world isn't good & bad, there are just fortunates and unfortunates. And everybody is his own smith.
Without US and EU Aid Arabs would starve to a much lower population level.
Africans too!

Ask the World Bank and IMF, plus endless Western invasions, why certain countries are "shitholes" as you put it. You (Zionist-controlled West) invaded their countries, unleash other countries on them, loot their resources, imposed incompetent dictators on them, and then call them "shitholes". F/ck you and your evil crocodile tears.

There is NO reason to feed unproductive people if their only product is making more low iq babies who need to be fed.
They can't even buy your produced articles because they have still no money, no matter how much money you pump into their failed states bc they are corrupt to the core.

Who is asking you to feed them? They were at peace, living their lives until you showed up with your invasions, arm-twisting, and endless wars and coups. If the evil West wasn't invading their land, we wouldn't be dealing with this situation. The West creates mayhem and then acts as "saviors". Evil m\fers.

How much money do Germans pump into Israel?
Peanuts compared to YEARLY 50 Billion for so called 2 Million analphabets from 3rd world!
Germans did subsidize the company which produce Ships for Israel, you can't do that directly in Germany (Pacifist faggot society), so Jews get German money to buy German Ships. :D
It's like American aid, 74-76% go directly into American companies because Jews are forced to spend this amount (3/4) on American MADE products.
And on the rest (1/4) Americans profit too from Jewish technologies and they have a word here and there in technology aspects when Jews wanna sell something to other parties US says "no".
And US is using Israel to sell weapons to states which Americans can't directly.

Remove the American and European aid and protection of Israel, and we'll see how long this evil enterprise called Israel lasts.

As for Germans, I hope German people understand how much pain and suffering that you (Zionists) inflicted upon them through your fake "Holohaux" charge. If there is any truth to those "atrocities", why do people go to jail in EU if they questioned it? I've never seen any where elsse in the world where if people question an event that happened in the past, they immediately go to jail. It is like a racket where the racketeer doesn't want people to find out the truth. So he sends everyone who questions it to jail. :(

Last edited:
your fake "Holohaux" charge. If there is any truth to those "atrocities", why do people go to jail in EU if they questioned it? I've never seen any where elsse in the world where if people question an event that happened in the past, they immediately go to jail. It is like a racket where the racketeer doesn't want people to find out the truth. So he sends everyone who questions it to jail. :(

Oohh a holocaust denier as well.

Suggested reading :

Not sitting in a tank top like a loser in his underwear (assuming you can afford it) forwarding lies out of bitterness towards the fact Europeans are not suffering Russians are.

Actually you are quite wrong. :)

This is today's article :

Britons worry about running out of food, keeping warm: survey​

Reuters / Dec 15, 2022, 16:34 IST

LONDON: One in six people in Britain are worried about running out of food and more cannot keep warm enough in their own homes, according to an official survey on Thursday that also showed a widespread sense of social and economic failings.
The Office for National Statistics said 16% of people were worried or very worried about their food running out before having money to buy more. That situation is already a reality for 6% of people.

Some 23% of people said they were unable to keep comfortably warm in their own homes, whether occasionally or always.

While other European countries are similarly grappling with double-digit inflation and soaring energy bills after Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Britain has the continent's oldest and most energy-inefficient housing stock, with government schemes to improve insulation slashed in the last decade.

The ONS figures chime with widespread dissatisfaction among British people about the direction of one of the world's largest economies. Demand for food banks has exploded over the last decade, and workers are increasingly going on strike.

Polling firm Ipsos last week said 62% of the public think the country is heading the wrong way, compared with a 14% who think it is moving the right way - a challenge for new Conservative Prime Minister Rishi Sunak who says he is making tough decisions needed to put the economy back on track.

The opposition Labour Party says the problems reflect decisions made during the Conservatives' 12 years in power.

The ONS said 78% of people felt frustrated that Britain's society was not as it should be, while 74% said they were afraid that things will go wrong in society.
The survey, conducted between Nov. 22 and Dec. 4, had 2,524 respondents.

There are protests across other parts of Europe.

From France from October :

Leftist politicians call for French to take to the streets on Sunday​

A march ‘against the high cost of living and climate inaction’ is set to take place on Sunday in Paris, with organisers hoping to pile pressure on the government ahead of a series of debates on controversial issues.

Published: 14 October 2022 12:33 CEST
Updated: 16 October 2022 08:15 CEST

Leftist politicians call for French to take to the streets on Sunday

(Photo by Nicolas TUCAT / AFP)

Police are expecting around 30,000 people to attend, with one source saying they feared problems from hard-left troublemakers. “The organiser has been warned of these fears,” said the official.

The march was called back in July by Jean-Luc Mélenchon, leader of the hard-left La France Insoumise.

He has made the protest something of a pet project over the past few weeks and called on unions and colleagues in the Nouvelle Union populaire écologique et sociale (Nupes) alliance to back his plans.

However on Wednesday, LFI MP Alexis Corbière was asked for a projected ballpark figure of expected protesters. He sidestepped the question, admitting concern that the final figures would be ‘a disappointment’.

READ ALSO French unions call for ‘national strike day’ in ongoing battle with government

An unnamed LFI official told Le Parisien: “It’s complicated to put a million people in the street (…) We have no idea what we can mobilise in the Paris region.”

The long-planned march comes amid growing social tension over the government’s use of strike-breaking powers, and plans to reform the pension system. A one-day strike is called for Tuesday, October 18th.
Four days before the planned protest, Nupes activists relaunched their call to march on social networks with the hashtag #Tufaisquoile16.

They have also chartered dozens of buses to bring as many people as possible to Paris for the march from Place de la Nation to the Bastille. Bus tickets cost between €5 and €50, based on income.

There is some support for the day of protest against pension and unemployment reforms, the Macron government’s expected budget plans, and climate change issues. Organisers have the backing of some 700 trade unionists and associations, 600 student organisations and a number of well-known French faces – including new Nobel literature laureate Annie Ernaux. But confirmed figures are currently well down on great expectations.

The march begins at 2pm in the Place de la Nation and heads along a 2km route before finishing in the Place de la Bastille. Some roads along the route will close and Metro stations in the area may also close while the march is underway, although lines will continue to run.

AFP/The Localben.mcpartland@thelocal.com@mcpben

But our NATO propagandists here from Europe like @Vergennes ( from France, with a "We lub Zelensky" flag ), @Ali_Baba ( from Britain ) and @Viet ( from Germany ) won't tell you all this.

But so nice to come to post on this thread after a long time and seeing it flooded by North Atlantic Terrorist Organization propaganda, lies and inhumanity.

Well, he should sit in African/Arab Prison, then in Israeli.

What? Is this a thread against my life? Are you threatening me?

He would become a Zionist and even the forum Jews would tell him to calm down...

Are you making the case that people become Zionists through coercion?

Oohh a holocaust denier as well.

Suggested reading :

Fyi, I didn't deny the Holocaust. I don't know any facts about it. I just wondered why people go to jail in Europe when they question it. I have nothing against Jews in general, but I questioned why people go to jail in EU if they question it. That is all!

Yes its a feint. A clear and obvious one at that.

Belarussian dictatorship is also not going to self destruct at Putins command.

How are those pockets going in this 3 day special operation Hassan?
Oh its for a “multipolar” world now? And not russia being an agressive colonizer.

Russia falling from 2nd superpower of the world (supposedly near peer) to a regional player/bigger north korea failed state is going to make the world multipolar how?

So , you are simply cant control what come out of your mouth ? :

I see people using both terms. You can't blame me for what other people call it. The people who believe this event happened called it "Holocaust. The people who deny it call it "Holohoax". So depending upon the situation, I tend to use either one. Personally though, I'm on the fence. I neither deny it nor acknowledge it.

But I question why people - Arabs and Muslims in the Levant who had no part in this conflict - pay the ultimate price for a conflict that they have nothing to do with! If Hitler, a German and European, killed European Jews, why the Arabs and Palestinian people, who have nothing to do with that conflict, pay the ultimate price for a conflict that they have nothing to do with?

Let us not forget the British government at the time offered Jews to move to Uganda in East Africa or a place in South America.

But of course you being a Krishna-worshiping, Hindutva boy, I don't expect you to understand it. I never understood the new love between Hindutva and Zion. All we see is Hindutva boys like you running around in social media attacking Arabs and Muslims on behalf of your Zionist patrons.

***Not sure if you know but Ghazwa-e-Hind has been promised to us. Your day of reckoning will happen. That is a divine promise!***

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom