What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

didn't know you guys memory have so short span .
shame on you , you probably have 10 time my internet speed and don't have to use vpn to find videos and yet i have to find the videos for you and funny part they all were post in this thread and discussed here

go to Iran section there is a thread called

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.​

now show me videos of gepard intercepting Geran-2
Again, nothing that shows the Gepard missing, if anything it's more likely the drone broke its wings and fell down.

This forum is not Iranian Defense Forum where the word of the Revolutionary Guard is the word of God. So yes if you make assertions than share the videos. Unlike you, I have a real job and I don't spend hours trolling the youtube videos, regardless of internet speed. The monetary cost of time wasted is not recoverable.

You ahve shared the video, and now I have them. Your sarcasm and attitude aside (may be because you have a slow internet you are bitter about that), I thank you for sharing the videos so I can see and possibly believe you.
so you think so , those link were posted at least twice herfe and for each of them there was a discussion on this forum.
now this raise the question , how many times a video must be post here so people don't ask about them again.
now what about those Gepard Videos destroying the drones , according to Ukraine they intercept at least 15 of the drones on daily bases . please show us interception videos and pleas we are talking about Gepard so no Buk or Manpad video

Coward IsraHelli soldiers crying as usual

View attachment 905872View attachment 905874
F140724NNFF09-e1406258923290-1024x640.jpg
Were good enough to kick Arab Muslims every time when Israel survival was dependent.
And Arabs enslaved weak Black Africans (much longer and much more brutal than badass Whities).
LOL
How is it going in Starvemalia?
They can be lucky that Murricans didn't flattened the place and had a weak whimpy whiny President back then who didn't want to use Apache and AC-130 on the market places where yelling masses assembled. ;)
without a doubt.
The way to deal with people who:
are going with Partisans, even when they themselves are unarmed
let them use even without force as human shield

Last edited:

What if Russians insured their own vessels and also other ships who would carry the Russian oil? Every country has their own national insurance companies that usually cover their govt and private-owned vessels' insurance needs. Using the Western-based insurance companies as a weapon against Russia will really backfire, as that would make many of their insured customers to seek business elsewhere. If anything, the long-term repercussions of these stupid sanctions will be felt in the West.
Good luck with that.

Russian just gone full retard......

They do know Patriot Missile was designed to shoot down Russian Aircraft, right?? That is the exact point why they are getting Patriot Missile......

Again, nothing that shows the Gepard missing, if anything it's more likely the drone broke its wings and fell down.
well , if we want to go into the realm of likely and probably.
the fact that Ukraine loosing electricity grid left and right is talking for itself . unless they all fall on electricity infrastructure after interception .

and early when the use of the drone start there was video of it being hit by AA gun , it didn't loose its wing and fall, it continued its flight , I don't say the drone probably didn't miss its target at the end , but it didn't fall out of sky right away

What if Russians insured their own vessels and also other ships who would carry the Russian oil? Every country has their own national insurance companies that usually cover their govt and private-owned vessels' insurance needs. Using the Western-based insurance companies as a weapon against Russia will really backfire, as that would make many of their insured customers to seek business elsewhere. If anything, the long-term repercussions of these stupid sanctions will be felt in the West.
Are you for real??

That is the same as saying "Trust Me Bro, I have them" when people ask you where you got your indemnity from.

You cannot insure your own vessel, it HAD to go thru a third party escrow. That is the entire purpose of having insurance, that is in case you cannot pay for the damages you had caused. And no one will allow you to dock if you don't have P&I

Are you for real??

That is the same as saying "Trust Me Bro, I have them" when people ask you where you got your indemnity from.

You cannot insure your own vessel, it HAD to go thru a third party escrow. That is the entire purpose of having insurance, that is in case you cannot pay for the damages you had caused. And no one will allow you to dock if you don't have P&I
Putin will insure himself that makes sense. In reality Russia is a pariah, an untrusted business partner. Even Putin manages to assemble own oil tankers, own insurance, which is almost impossible now for Russia, nobody in the world, except hardcore supporters, will let russian oil tankers to pass their waters.

Were good enough to kick Arab Muslims every time when Israel survival was dependent.
And Arabs enslaved weak Black Africans (much longer and much more brutal than badass Whities).
LOL

Says by the German whose whole country is under occupation since 1945. Listen punk, Arabs and Africans at least hold their head high and did whatever they could to kick the colonialists out. This is what is happening in the Holy Land today: Arab Muslims in Palestine are fighting with bare hands while you Germans pay billions of USD to Israel every year due to never proven event called "Holohaux". lol The entire West is a Zionist plantation. A few million Jews controlled you, and controlled you like a fickle.

Again, Germany is under occupation since 1945. Most of the German women were raped by the Soviet and Western allies. Your leaders were hanged. And today, America destroyed your pipeline while German leaders hold their down and can't lift it up. All you do is listen what American leaders tell you to do so and go along with it.

As for slavery, I am a Somali and was never subjected to. We kicked the arse of every European who came to our shore, starting from the Portugeuse to the British to the French.

They can be lucky that Murricans didn't flattened the place and had a weak whimpy whiny President back then who didn't want to use Apache and AC-130 on the market places where yelling masses assembled.
;)
without a doubt.
The way to deal with people who:
are going with Partisans, even when they themselves are unarmed
let them use even without force as human shield

This is all I remember in that event. 👇 US Secretary of Defense Lee Aspin quit as a result of what the General Aidid forces did in 1993.

Now, let us know when you subdued Germans get your freedom back from the Americans and the British. He is talking about events in the past when his whole country and women are f\uck around by the Americans to the rest of the West Europeans to the asylum seekers. Every body f\ucks the Germans and all these goons do is to keep their head down because they lost their freedom in 1945. F\ck you.

Last edited:
LOL
They can be lucky that Murricans didn't flattened the place and had a weak whimpy whiny President back then who didn't want to use Apache and AC-130 on the market places where yelling masses assembled. ;)
Says by the German whose whole country is under occupation since 1945. Listen punk, Arabs and Africans at least hold their head high and did whatever they could to kick the colonialists out. This is what is happening in the Holy Land today: Arab Muslims in Palestine are fighting with bare hands while you Germans pay billions of USD to Israel every year due to never proven event called "Holohaux". lol The entire West is a Zionist plantation. A few million Jews controlled you, and controlled you like a fickle.

Again, Germany is under occupation since 1945. Most of the German women were raped by the Soviet and Western allies. Your leaders were hanged. And today, America destroyed your pipeline while German leaders hold their down and can't lift it up. All you do is what American leaders tell you to do so.

As for slavery, I am a Somali and was never subjected to. We kicked the arse of every European who came to our shore, starting from the Portugeuse to the British to the French.

This is all I remember in that event. 👇 US Secretary of Defense Lee Aspin quit as a result of what the General Aidid forces did in 1993.

Now, let us know when you subdued Germans get your freedom back from the Americans and the British. He is talking about events in the past when his whole country and women are f\uck around by the Americans to the rest of the West Europeans to the asylum seekers. Every body f\ucks the Germans and all these goons do is to keep their head down because they lost their freedom in 1945. F\ck you.

Look nobody, not even Jews/Israelis (at least the MAJORITY) DENIES that there were criminal acts/warcrimes committed by Jews against Arabs.
And all Jews/Israelis are innocent and all Arabs/Muslims/Martians are bad.
NO.
But the opposite is NOT true too.
Majority of Jews/Israelis say "This/That was a jewish Criminal/War Criminal, we don't like that."
HAMAS and organizations like them are PAYING for killing jewish Children and pregnant women. WTF...
$ get by hippity hoppity terror-support on your property EUROPEAN/US based foundations.
Jews BOUGHT land from Ottoman Empire and made it productive.
ARABS ATTACKED the Kikes for being successful and declaring of own country (only BOUGHT AREA) and wanted to grab the NOW productive areas, Jews kicked the arses of Muslims. Took more land in war.
Look, Israelis could kill off ALL so called Palestinians in 2 weeks, IF they want too.
Arab Palestinians, except in Gaza and the other open air prison (self selected through "democratic" "elections" (with a kalash on their head when they are against future rulers IF they were against them), live in Israel, as Israeli Citizen BETTER than 90% of Muslims in NON European Countries/America. That's funny eh?
Reverse? Why were Jews in islamic states brutalized when ISRAELIS won against Arab Armies back then?
Surely they moved to Israel ...
No, Germany, South Korea, Japan are very productive countries, all had wars against/with Murricans.
At least they have American influence (logical) but why are all "certain" countries which had EXACTLY the SAME opportunities and MUCH LESS aggressive Murricans (If Germans had 1945 done what so called "resistance" did to US troopers, Americans had shoot 100 German male citizen for every dead GI) are still shit holes?
Can you explain it to me?
So, the world isn't good & bad, there are just fortunates and unfortunates. And everybody is his own smith.
Without US and EU Aid Arabs would starve to a much lower population level.
Africans too!
There is NO reason to feed unproductive people if their only product is making more low iq babies who need to be fed.
They can't even buy your produced articles because they have still no money, no matter how much money you pump into their failed states bc they are corrupt to the core.

How much money do Germans pump into Israel?
Peanuts compared to YEARLY 50 Billion for so called 2 Million analphabets from 3rd world!
Germans did subsidize the company which produce Ships for Israel, you can't do that directly in Germany (Pacifist faggot society), so Jews get German money to buy German Ships. :D
It's like American aid, 74-76% go directly into American companies because Jews are forced to spend this amount (3/4) on American MADE products.
And on the rest (1/4) Americans profit too from Jewish technologies and they have a word here and there in technology aspects when Jews wanna sell something to other parties US says "no".
And US is using Israel to sell weapons to states which Americans can't directly.

I LIKE TO EDIT MESSAGES IM DUM DUM. Listen punk, Arabs and Africans at least hold their head high and did whatever they could to kick the colonialists out. This is what is happening in the Holy Land today: Arab Muslims in Palestine are fighting with bare hands while you Germans pay billions of USD to Israel every year due to never proven event called "Holohaux". lol The entire West is a Zionist plantation. A few million Jews controlled you, and controlled you like a fickle.

Again, Germany is under occupation since 1945. Most of the German women were raped by the Soviet and Western allies. Your leaders were hanged. And today, America destroyed your pipeline while German leaders hold their down and can't lift it up. All you do is listen what American leaders tell you to do so and go along with it.

Now, let us know when you subdued Germans get your freedom back from the Americans and the British. He is talking about events in the past when his whole country and women are f\uck around by the Americans to the rest of the West Europeans to the asylum seekers. Every body f\ucks the Germans and all these goons do is to keep their head down because they lost their freedom in 1945. F\ck you. IM DUMB MORON
If you make ss make it of someones post not someones Quote :sarcastic: Becose thats not any evidence check what you siad in your quote, a tip for you

Look nobody, not even Jews/Israelis (at least the MAJORITY) DENIES that there were criminal acts/warcrimes committed by Jews against Arabs.
And all Jews/Israelis are innocent and all Arabs/Muslims/Martians are bad.
NO.
But the opposite is NOT true too.
Majority of Jews/Israelis say "This/That was a jewish Criminal/War Criminal, we don't like that."
HAMAS and organizations like them are PAYING for killing jewish Children and pregnant women. WTF...
$ get by hippity hoppity terror-support on your property EUROPEAN/US based foundations.
Jews BOUGHT land from Ottoman Empire and made it productive.
ARABS ATTACKED the Kikes for being successful and declaring of own country (only BOUGHT AREA) and wanted to grab the NOW productive areas, Jews kicked the arses of Muslims. Took more land in war.
Look, Israelis could kill off ALL so called Palestinians in 2 weeks, IF they want too.
Arab Palestinians, except in Gaza and the other open air prison (self selected through "democratic" "elections" (with a kalash on their head when they are against future rulers IF they were against them), live in Israel, as Israeli Citizen BETTER than 90% of Muslims in NON European Countries/America. That's funny eh?
Reverse? Why were Jews in islamic states brutalized when ISRAELIS won against Arab Armies back then?
Surely they moved to Israel ...
No, Germany, South Korea, Japan are very productive countries, all had wars against/with Murricans.
At least they have American influence (logical) but why are all "certain" countries which had EXACTLY the SAME opportunities and MUCH LESS aggressive Murricans (If Germans had 1945 done what so called "resistance" did to US troopers, Americans had shoot 100 German male citizen for every dead GI) are still shit holes?
Can you explain it to me?
So, the world isn't good & bad, there are just fortunates and unfortunates. And everybody is his own smith.
Without US and EU Aid Arabs would starve to a much lower population level.
Africans too!
There is NO reason to feed unproductive people if their only product is making more low iq babies who need to be fed.
They can't even buy your produced articles because they have still no money, no matter how much money you pump into their failed states bc they are corrupt to the core.

How much money do Germans pump into Israel?
Peanuts compared to YEARLY 50 Billion for so called 2 Million analphabets from 3rd world!
Germans did subsidize the company which produce Ships for Israel, you can't do that directly in Germany (Pacifist faggot society), so Jews get German money to buy German Ships. :D
It's like American aid, 74-76% go directly into American companies because Jews are forced to spend this amount (3/4) on American MADE products.
And on the rest (1/4) Americans profit too from Jewish technologies and they have a word here and there in technology aspects when Jews wanna sell something to other parties US says "no".
And US is using Israel to sell weapons to states which Americans can't directly.

dude living in the US but ranting about the western world every days,probably he should go to Russia but will quickly change mind after seeing how his beloved Russians will treat the likes of him.

dude living in the US but ranting about the western world every days,probably he should go to Russia but will quickly change mind after seeing how his beloved Russians will treat the likes of him.

Well, he should sit in African/Arab Prison, then in Israeli.
He would become a Zionist and even the forum Jews would tell him to calm down...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom