What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

All hail Britannia!

godzilla-all-hail-the-king.gif

You're just dancing around the facts that I've lied out.

First, Russian vessels could carry 70-80% of its total seaborne crude cargo.

Second, Russia instrumentalized its own insurance companies, including the Russian National Reinsurance Company (RNRC) and IPJSC Ingosstrakh, the country’s fourth-largest general insurer.

Third, due to its favorable geographical situation, Russia has built pipelines that can carry most of their energy deliveries to Asia, particularly to China.

Fourth, Russia is building a new arctic fleet that is made of new "153 new ships, including 12 icebreakers." At least 12 of these ice breakers are already delivering crude oil to China, and the territory that they're using is completely outside of US control.

Now, go ahead and tell us how the sanctions through P&I can hurt Russia when they're already well-prepared and developed the means to bypass it. You can go back in circles and explain on how ships and cargoes are insured, but if the country that is sanctioned is not relying on P&I services and it already have its own fleet and pipelines that are delivering the goods to its final destination, the damage that can be caused by the P&I will be manageable.

A case study that you can easily look at is how Iran and Venezuela defeated the P&I insurance sanctions. All that they have done was they insured their own fleet and the cargo, and where some ports were complying with Western sanctions, they developed elaborate ways of hiding the origins of the cargo.
Dude, you are the one that is dancing around the issue.

How would I sue you if you are your own insurer??

Say if you have a Russian ship, you do an Ever Given and grounded in the Suze and I am Suze Canal operation authority. If you don't pay, I will have to go after your insurer. Which in this case, is also in Russia. There existed something called "conflict of Interest" which mean your own court cannot be judging a case for your own country, set aside the "fairness and balance issue" that Russia MAY or MAY NOT have. I will never receive the damage even if I won that case, in this case is Russia, because if you default on a judgement order, THERE ARE PRETTY MUCH NOTHING I CAN DO.

Now, go ahead and tell us how the sanctions through P&I can hurt Russia when they're already well-prepared and developed the means to bypass it.

How this can hurt Russia? Most dock won't even let you come close if you don't have a valid P&I, and unless you want to send replenishment ship every 15 days to provide for your Russian Cargo ship for replenishment, once your cargo ship runs out provision like food, water and fuel, IT WON'T MOVE. And you will need to dock to replenish it. Your cargo ship doesn't run on nuclear power, your crew don't run on nuclear power, both ship and crew needed refuel, and you can only do it while you dock. And if you can't dock Because you don't have P&I, your ship is limited to about 10-15 days range from Russia. Which is nothing. You are talking about 2-300 nautical mile range.

You can't even go to North Korea from Russia because you will need to dock at either Japan or China, both won't let you do it if you don't have P&I. So does Turkey, (EU are already banned) and Egypt, which mean your ship will get stuck in between.

Again, exactly how dumb are you??

Actually it was the Italian colonial administration that abolished slavery in Somalia at the turn of the 20th century.

However, some Somali clans notably the Biimal clan opposed this idea. The Bimaals fought Italians to keep their slaves. Although the Italians freed some Bantus, some Bantu groups, remained enslaved well until the 1930s,

Difference: Biimaal are ethnic Somali, Bantus are not. And how it was practiced was different than how slavery was practiced in Hindustan. In Southern Somalia where Bantus live around the two river, they had their own settlements, their own farms, etc. The Biimaal was in control of Lower Shabele region and the commercial city Merca. So it was labor-based and not physically controlled people. One group was more urban and nomadic, hence access to more horses and fireaarms and were able to sail to overseas. The other group was farmers and had limited firearms.

But looking at your Hindustan case, things were far worse. 👇

~
As for slavery, I am a Somali and was never subjected to. We kicked the arse of every European who came to our shore, starting from the Portugeuse to the British to the French.

Don't try to dodge ,

Again : It was the Italian colonial administration that abolished slavery in Somalia at the turn of the 20th century.

Slavery was over in Somalia , not because you " kicked " Europeans out , as you tried to describe it , but because the Europeans forced you to stop the slave trade.

~

Jews BOUGHT land from Ottoman Empire and made it productive.
Muslims buying land in EU makes it a muslim area also. I agree.
I have nothing against Jews in general, but I questioned why people go to jail in EU if they question it. That is all!
because europe has no freedom of speech. You will spend a very long tie in jail if you criticise certain protected privileged groups. But you can say anything against muslims and it's no problem. Just like in the rest of the west.
But I question why people - Arabs and Muslims in the Levant who had no part in this conflict - pay the ultimate price for a conflict that they have nothing to do with! If Hitler, a German and European, killed European Jews, why the Arabs and Palestinian people, who have nothing to do with that conflict, pay the ultimate price for a conflict that they have nothing to do with?
Because the Anglo-Saxon empire smiled upon the jews and gifted them this land to make a country on. Thats what empires do. Thats what Russia did to Armenia, Thats what Russia did to Donbas (Peoples republic of Luhansk & Donetsk).

The strength of this new country is only as strong as the empire. This is why Israel is strong and why Donbas is weak. It's that simple.

No certainty not
There is no food shortage in Germany, not in France. Don’t buy kremlin bullshit.

So you didn't read my post properly which has the line "From France from October :" with link included of a French news agency and spoke of a massive protest in October.

If you don't believe "Kremlin bullshit" will you believe Forbes at least ? The article is from March so the situation is worse now hence the massive protest march in Paris in October :

France Considers Giving Out Food Subsidies Amid Rising Prices​

Lisa Kim
Forbes Staff

Mar 22, 2022,02:48pm EDT
Updated Apr 14, 2022, 02:06pm EDT

TOPLINE​

France is considering handing food vouchers to middle- and low-income households to help them weather rising food prices, which have worsened following Russia’s attack on Ukraine, President Emmanuel Macron said in a radio interview Tuesday.

Scholz And Macron Meet In Berlin

French President Emmanuel Macron speaks at a joint press conference with German Chancellor Olaf ... [+]
GETTY IMAGES

KEY FACTS​

“We will be facing a worldwide food crisis,” said Marcon, who is up for re-election next month, according to CNN.

French Foreign Affairs Minister Jean-Yves LeDrian said Monday the conflict in Ukraine could potentially trigger famine if farmers are unable to continue their work.

Global wheat futures have surged since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which is the world’s fifth-largest exporter of wheat, according to the USDA.

Earlier this month, Ukraine blocked exports of certain agricultural products, including rye and oats, and the government has required sellers obtain permission to export products such as wheat and corn.

KEY BACKGROUND​

Wheat prices briefly hit a record high of $13.64 a bushel on March 8, as the conflict in Ukraine disrupted exports of agricultural goods from that country. Even before Russia invaded Ukraine, food prices were rising due to worsening inflation and supply chain disruptions. In February, the U.N.’s international food price index rose to an all-time high.

TANGENT​

In Lebanon, bread prices have surged 70% since the beginning of March following the Russia attack on Ukraine, the Financial Times reported. Lebanon is one of the countries in the Middle East that depend on Ukrainian wheat.

And here's fitpOsitive who lives in Germany speaking on December 9th :
Protests in germany.
People are demanding : bread, heating and living.
Some people are suggesting that Russian gas is the only way out. They want the gas line repaired.
Viet, you live in Germany too so why do you lie ?

So you didn't read my post properly which has the line "From France from October :" with link included of a French news agency and spoke of a massive protest in October.

If you don't believe "Kremlin bullshit" will you believe Forbes at least ? The article is from March so the situation is worse now hence the massive protest march in Paris in October :

And here's fitpOsitive who lives in Germany speaking on December 9th :

Viet, you live in Germany too so why do you lie ?
The problem is, what I wrote was taken totally wrong. People are protesting due to inceasing prices, not shortages.

The problem is, what I wrote was taken totally wrong. People are protesting due to inceasing prices, not shortages.

Same thing really. Increasing prices will meaning food hoarding by the government and by the Capitalist corporate supermarkets. A few will be able to afford regular bread and can fly in wine from Greece on a helicopter every Saturday but most won't be able to afford bread reguarly. That is the reason of the France protests too.

Some months ago on this thread somebody from Germany ( maybe @Ich ) had posted photo of a protest in Germany.

Same thing really. Increasing prices will meaning food hoarding by the government and by the Capitalist corporate supermarkets. A few will be able to afford regular bread and can fly in wine from Greece on a helicopter every Saturday but most won't be able to afford bread reguarly. That is the reason of the France protests too.

Some months ago on this thread somebody from Germany ( maybe @Ich ) had posted photo of a protest in Germany.
People in germany are very active in politics and govts respect that.

Here is a soldier explaining to the idiot judge that Russia is not going to out produce the west. And that the empire will not lose to Russia in this proxy war.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom