What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You effing dumbo, no African or Arab is taking over a whole territory of Europe and declaring it as their own due to some made-up sh-t charge they have in their "bible". You can tell them to go home any moment or remove them, and they'll leave. You can't even compare the two.

Guys, don't quote me if you're this much dumb.
The difference between Europeans and Arabs is that Europeans are not trying to kill the Africans or Arabs, so they have no reason to try to protect themselves by forming a state. The Arabs on the other hand started killing Jews in the early twentieth century. They complained to the Ottomans, which found their complaints to be without merit.
That puts the Arabs the in the same group as European racists, except the latter are with few exceptions not physically attacking the refugees like the Arabs. And the rest of the Western Europeans are the role model.
How many Ukrainan refugees have Arab and African nations accepted?
You are looking up to Russia, which one of the worst European countries according to most statistics. I guess they share with you the same opinion on human rights.

Last edited:
20 minutes of coping. its fun to watch.

You can feel how he is panicking on the prospect Patriots are delivered to Ukraine. He tries badmouthing everything. Training would take too long too late. Patriots missiles are useless against mighty Russia missiles anyway. Ukraine would lose badly. Bla bla bla.

What are some things that are against the law in Russia that are not against the law in the United States?
main-qimg-9349ccdefe68d5b92789fe35c919e966-lq

Social power dynamics are explored in a Tom and Jerry knockoff, Soviet animated series “Well, Just You Wait!” in which chain-smoking Wolf is being repeatedly outsmarted and deceived by Hare. A savvy Russian citizen knows he has to break laws to survive in brutalsky society.
There’s no lack of laws in Russia. The State Duma churns them out by thousands every month.
There’s no lack of law enforcement agencies to enforce them. Russia has one of the largest police force per capita in the world.
There’s Investigative Committee established in 2011 and modelled after FBI that fights corruption and high criminal affairs.
The head of IC is Putin’s close ally and personal friend as the goal is clearly not to have an independent institute of power. As a consequence, it immediately succumbed to a vehicle for persecuting regime’s critics.
Russians naively believe that if they replicate the best practices from the West, they’ll be automatically infilled with vitality and efficiency, which is a cargo cult par excellence.
What Russia lacks is the rule of law.
The rule of law cannot be replicated through simply mimicking external practices of the West. The people and the nation must arrive to it through historical evolution. They must eventually feel an internal imperative to have the rule of law. And Russia still has to a long way to go to get there.
As a consequence, political stability of the Russian state depends on reactionary, oppressive policies of the government and authoritarianism.
Some laws are not enforced but rather brutally forced upon people, while others disregarded if they don’t benefit the elites.
A common Russian person elevated to any minor position of authority - say, a cop or a teacher - immediately becomes a mini-despot meting out punishments and absolutions in arbitrary fashion as he sees fit.
Additionally, he’d be sucking up to the higher-ups: they’re guarantors of his position of authority. In that relation he’s weak.
At the opposite end, his subordinates - drivers and students - are weak in relation to him and he must coerce them to obey him as the only way to make them behave, and he always has to prove his authority as in terms of law it always remains questionable to some degree.
In absence of the rule of law, being vested with authority allows him to do whatever the hell he wants with people until there’s a pushback (parents complaining to head teacher, for example), at which point he retreats but not until.
Thus majority of interactions of Russians is a zero sum game, in which you either win or lose. You can’t win both as it precludes equality of sorts.
A person in the position of authority can be a benevolent tsar or a malignant entity, or both. Sky is the limit.
It’s especially amusing to see this authority thing play out in traffic cops. A cop pulls me over and I can just see how cogs are moving in his head as he assesses how to relate to me.
“Is he weak or strong?
“Weak, for sure, but look at his office plankton face and glasses. What if he knows traffic rules that I don't?
“And I bet he knows how to write a complaint on gosuslugi portal.
“Is he a good or a bad person? Why is he smiling?? I bet he knows something that I don’t!
“He wears stripy paratrooper shirt under the snow jacket. What if he’s a SMO hero? How do I, Ivan from Komarovo village, relate to this weirdo?
“All right. I’m just gonna pucker up my face and look tough and tell him “I’m letting you off the hook this time.”
It’s everything in the world except why the traffic cop pulled you over for - to write you a ticket.
In Russia, there’s no mechanicalness to simple things like interaction with a traffic cop that you can experience in protestant countries. Instead it’s unpredictable for you both.
Living in Russia you’re being subjected to this sort of scrutiny as strangers try to appraise how to relate to you from the position of strength or weakness. The best strategy to adopt a big boss loud and confident voice then it’s immediately clear you are the strong one in the interaction.
Within the general lawlessness, interpretation of law depends on your social status and kinship ties.
People here always find it more beneficial to profit from kinship ties and personal relations rather than rely on laws in the system where courts are not independent and punishment is often arbitrary.
I’ll illustrate it with an example. For years, movie and TV stars used to get into DUI accidents with fatalities crushing to death or maiming some poor sods in a Lada or KIA Matiz with their massive SUVs on city streets.
The public clamoured to keep them out of jail because they didn’t want to trade one person’s life for not seeing their favourite actor on screen for years.
This emboldened celebrities to keep on getting drunk and get behind the wheel as they knew they’d get away from any accident unless it involved someone above them in the food chain.
Additionally, a bribe for DUI that was for some time 100k (I don’t know the current rates I don’t drink and drive anymore - kidding) was a big sum for commoners so they hesitated to drink and drive, but a pittance for celebrities and rich people so they wouldn’t care if they got pulled over and folk out 100k in cash from glove compartment.
Consequently, in the West social contract is based on trust - you’re innocent until proven guilty.
In Russia, by default - on mistrust. After you’ve proven that your intentions and wishes correlate with the group and you’re a team player, you can expect laws to be bent and broken to reward you for the correct behaviour.
This deviation from norm has transformed Russia into a mafia state where psychopathic behaviour is awarded as long as you’re a team player, that is, a crook like the rest of them.
In Russia, laws is for suckers.

The difference between Europeans and Arabs is that Europeans are not trying to kill the Africans or Arabs, so they have no reason to try to protect themselves by forming a state. The Arabs on the other hand started killing Jews in the early twentieth century. They complained to the Ottomans, which found their complaints to be without merit.
That puts the Arabs the in the same group as European racists, except the latter are with few exceptions not physically attacking the refugees like the Arabs. And the rest of the Western Europeans are the role model.
How many Ukrainan refugees have Arab and African nations accepted?
You are looking up to Russia, which one of the worst European countries according to most statistics. I guess they share with you the same opinion on human rights.

So genuine refugees from war (Arabs and Africans) who need temporary protection in EU and other countries are comparable to marauding settlers with arms and tanks who are backed by Western empire in order to uproot and confiscate the lands and homes of the indigenous people in the Holy Land? Spare me with your misplaced whataboutism. I have no desire of continuing this discussion with you, so why don't you stop quoting me?

Germany delivers additional Gepard flak tanks. And fresh 35mm ammo. Ukraine will receive the first batch of 300,000 rounds by a new Rheinmetall factory in June.
This new factory will make all ammo from 20mm to 35mm.

Some months ago on this thread somebody from Germany ( maybe @Ich ) had posted photo of a protest in Germany.

That was not me. There are some sane people here too who did this. And yes, there are protests. Mostly smaler ones with 500-1000 people. At least every Monday in hundreds of towns and cities. And then sometimes at the weekends to. But you wont find it in the news. But if you want, i can show you some vids. There is also a vid from the newslet RT where they show around 50 protests in one vid because the people also protest against the sanctions. These protests are mostly on Monday since 2015 when dumb Merkel open all borders for all, even assholes. Then between the protests was smashed down by the gov, especially the anti-vaxx-protests. Some people died at this smash downs through police. Meanwhile the smash-downs are not so often anymore, but still sometimes.

Last edited:
That was not me. There are some sane people here too who did this. And yes, there are protests. Mostly smaler ones with 500-1000 people. At least every Monday in hundreds of towns and cities. And then sometimes at the weekends to. But you wont find it in the news. But if you want, i can show you some vids. There is also a vid from the newslet RT where they show around 50 protests in one vid. These protests are mostly on Monday since 2015 when dumb Merkel open all borders for all, even assholes. Then between the protests was smashed down by the gov, especially the anti-vaxx-protests. Some people died at this smash downs through police. Meanwhile the smash-downs are not so often anymore, but still sometimes.

Some people died ? Sad. That is an oppressive government. So thanks for the background. Yes, please do post the vids especially from February this year on though I wonder how you can access RT vids.

A candid admission from General General Valery Zaluzhny, head of Ukraine’s armed forces that:

1) He needs at least 300 more tanks, 600-700 ifvs, and 500 howitzers in order to be "realistic to get to the lines of February 23, 2022". In other words, whatever he has now is not good enough to make a difference.

2) The missile and drone attacks against Ukrainian energy and power grid are working and could have a significant psychological impact on the Ukrainian forces' will to fight. In other words, the meticulous planning of Russian General Sergey Surovikin is bearing fruits.

3) The effects of the much-hyped HIMMARS have diminished;

4) And all that Ukrainians can hope for in this current phase is not to lose more territory. He admitted that Russia's mobilization plan has worked, and he worries about what 2023 will look like after the expected major Russian push.

That is the commander of Ukrainian forces sharing an unpopular news in the Western camp.

Some people died ? Sad. That is an oppressive government. So thanks for the background. Yes, please do post the vids especially from February this year on though I wonder how you can access RT vids.

Here is the vid from RT. In the down left corner you can read the city where it happened. And this is every Monday in lots of cities.

Me hope this vid gives you an impression what is going on. The other vids are mostly on personal accounts and so me think it is better not to show here in public since there is a new law in Germany what can bring you in jail if you criticies the gov.

So genuine refugees from war (Arabs and Africans) who need temporary protection in EU and other countries are comparable to marauding settlers with arms and tanks who are backed by Western empire in order to uproot and confiscate the lands and homes of the indigenous people in the Holy Land? Spare me with your misplaced whataboutism. I have no desire of continuing this discussion with you, so why don't you stop quoting me?
Genuine refugees who needed protection arrived in the Ottoman Empire, bought land and started to farm. They were exemplary citizen according to the Ottomans and were attacked by Arab hooligans forcing them to arm themselves.
It is not surprising that someone that refuses to acknowledge the historic truth, support the lies of Russia and rejoices in the misery of others.

”Verily, God has rejected the deniers of the truth, and has readied for them a blazing fire”.

1671215253707.jpeg

It appears that Lockheed-Martin is on a mission from God.
1671215405955.jpeg

readying blazing fire for the Russians and their supporters.
The Ukrainans are the tool of God in this case.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom