What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

what is sarcastic about the reality that NATO is low on ammunition? you know i've done stand up comedy before? jokes reveal uncomfortable truths, so you are admitting the truth you are in denial of still -Ukraine will die for this matter- if NATO gets involved, man, NATO soldiers will die the same way they kiled IRaqi, Afghan, Syrian, Yemeni soldiers too! karma again?
Lol, you really believe yourself?
How many cruise missiles NATO given to Ukraine? How many laser guided bombs? how many ATACAMS? how many Spike, Hellfire ATGMs? How many MALE drones?

I'll give you the scenario of a conventional war:
NATO enters the war, launches Spike NLOS ATGMs at every Russian tank from 40 kilometers away, shoot down every piece of garbage Sukhoi that's in the air with F-22s, take out every Russian garbage S400 site with F-35s, deploy a shit ton of air defenses in Ukraine and regain back the territory Russia conquered within days as Leopard 2A7s and M1A2SEPV3 with Trophy system move forward.

How many cruise missiles NATO given to Ukraine? How many laser guided bombs? how many ATACAMS? how many Spike, Hellfire ATGMs? How many MALE drones?

NATO enters the war, launches Spike NLOS ATGMs at every Russian tank from 40 kilometers away, shoot down every piece of garbage Sukhoi that's in the air with F-22s, take out every Russian garbage S400 site with F-35s, deploy a shit ton of air defenses in Ukraine and regain back the territory Russia conquered within days as Leopard 2A7s and M1A2SEPV3 with Trophy system move forward.

No need to respond to him, he’s been wrong over and over this entire war. And the US is nowhere near running low on anything. It’s only “low” relative to the stocks needed to carry out its war plans. In other words, US has given Ukraine equipment and ammo it doesn’t need to carry out its own war plans. It’s all surplus.

No Abrams, no Bradley’s, no M109s, no Strykers, etc etc

No need to respond to him, he’s been wrong over and over this entire war. And the US is nowhere near running low on anything. It’s only “low” relative to the stocks needed to carry out its war plans. In other words, US has given Ukraine equipment and ammo it doesn’t need to carry out its own war plans. It’s all surplus.

No Abrams, no Bradley’s, no M109s, no Strykers, etc etc
What surprise me is that US didn't even send a lot of M113s. Those are still good, 40+ y/o, just pull from Iraq/Afghanistan early in 2010s. US had 5000 of them, estimated 1000+ surplus, and how many M113 US sent? 200.....

M113 can put anything on top and make it a potent platform, especially this

1280px-M163_VADS.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M163_VADS

I know for a fact US had around 500 still stored and is still being used in the Middle East today (Not by the US), I mean, 500 of these (Basically it's just M113 and M61 Vulcan cannon + radar) would probably neutralise the Drone problem Ukraine is having.

no, i believe the facts. thanks for projecting your way of thinking onto me.
How many cruise missiles NATO given to Ukraine?
what difference has that made in this war? low testosterone NATO, only experts at losing wars, so here we have the Ukranian chapter of that story.
How many laser guided bombs?
irrelevant now
how many ATACAMS?
what have ATACAMS achieved in the war today? fancy toys usually means you lose the war- saudis lost to houthis, ISrael lost to Hamas last year, and Hezbolah in 2006, another shiny toys military that got stretched by constant bombardment from hamas that it couldnt suppress - shame on your useless big for nothing military that has everything it needs except the guts to fight well and hard.
how many Spike, Hellfire ATGMs? How many MALE drones?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you can enjoy your fake hypothetical, but lets ask this question -why cant NATO do this today??? its low on ammunition , its low on commodities, its low on allies, its low on stability, its low on riches, its low on leverage...should i keep going??
bich azz NATO will give us a million reasons why Russia is losing, but cant give us 1 good reason why it cant enter the war to finish off Russia if Russia is doing so badly...and they keep recycling the same lies about the war..hoping to get a few more people everytime to follow their narrative of the war- that shit not gonna work very soon when its obvious Ukraine is getting battered irreversibly.

Lemme go further on this now- If US enters a military conflict with Iran while this Ukraine war is happening, then the end of US as a superpower will be clearly in sight, or clearly here.

what difference has that made in this war? low testosterone NATO, only experts at losing wars, so here we have the Ukranian chapter of that story.

irrelevant now

what have ATACAMS achieved in the war today? fancy toys usually means you lose the war- saudis lost to houthis, ISrael lost to Hamas last year, and Hezbolah in 2006, another shiny toys military that got stretched by constant bombardment from hamas that it couldnt suppress - shame on your useless big for nothing military that has everything it needs except the guts to fight well and hard.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you can enjoy your fake hypothetical, but lets ask this question -why cant NATO do this today??? its low on ammunition , its low on commodities, its low on allies, its low on stability, its low on riches, its low on leverage...should i keep going??
bich azz NATO will give us a million reasons why Russia is losing, but cant give us 1 good reason why it cant enter the war to finish off Russia if Russia is doing so badly...and they keep recycling the same lies about the war..hoping to get a few more people everytime to follow their narrative of the war- that shit not gonna work very soon when its obvious Ukraine is getting battered irreversibly.

Lemme go further on this now- If US enters a military conflict with Iran while this Ukraine war is happening, then the end of US as a superpower will be clearly in sight, or clearly here.

The only leverage and deterrence the Russians have are their nuclear weapons,otherwise NATO could pulverize the Russians,seeing their amazing performance on the ground.

irrelevant now

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1670977927830.png

@F-22Raptor you realize Russia can replace all the thousands of military equipment that gets destroyed in Ukraine better than Ukraine can replace what RUssia destroyed of its military equipment right?

I don't know if there are enough washing machines left in Ukraine for Russia to replenish its stock.

I don't know if there are enough washing machines left in Ukraine for Russia to replenish its stock.
what do you think Iran's answer will be if Russia asks for more Shaheds now?

REmember Iran hasnt even supplied the DEADLIER and more effective Arash 2- Iran just having a lil pity for this disintegrating Ukranian military, it doesnt want to allow Russia finish it off quick.

what do you think Iran's answer will be if Russia asks for more Shaheds now?

REmember Iran hasnt even supplied the DEADLIER and more effective Arash 2- Iran just having a lil pity for this disintegrating Ukranian military, it doesnt want to allow Russia finish it off quick.
Ah come on, those shahed drones are like 2-stroke flying bikes. they fly low, they fly slow, they pose no serious threat. Don’t you see videos where Ukraine use machine guns to shoot them down? That’s kindergarten.

Iran ballistic missiles are certainly a more serious thing. That’s why Ukraine urgently needs modern air defense from the NATO.

It’s interesting, a combination of Iran mullahs and russian chauvinists.

i'm giving you logical points that are getting way above you, hence you get emotional with me - no worries- i'll keep teaching, hopefully you keep learning.

Hopefully Ukraine will be fuly balkanized by mid next year - isnt it amazing how Karma came to pay US and NATO back for all their investments in breaking up other countries but that has come to bite Ukraine?

SInce Ukraine is fighting now with Babushkas in pick up trucks, i suspect Ukranian military wont be gaining back any sizeable city in East Ukraine EVER.

Karma is a b*tch, but she's the realest one of them all.

its not my fault you cant keep up with the war buddy- its confusing you the same way its confusing PDF think tank guy- y'all are a bunch of emotional men with little analytical ability, so you bich at us who understand the logic of war- go read more!

nobody has to- the dead bodies of idiot Ukranian military soldiers lay in the trenches in bakhmut- UKraine couldnt even come to pick them up, thats how more soldiers died.

what is sarcastic about the reality that NATO is low on ammunition? you know i've done stand up comedy before? jokes reveal uncomfortable truths, so you are admitting the truth you are in denial of still -Ukraine will die for this matter- if NATO gets involved, man, NATO soldiers will die the same way they kiled IRaqi, Afghan, Syrian, Yemeni soldiers too! karma again?

you say this rubbish while Ukranians have to emigrate from their country in masses because they have no power or services? watch how you talk bro and show respect for what Ukranian civilians are going through.

so what? Saudis have lost, cuz they cant win- tehy are in a Ukranian! they have the best equipment- aparently, and the most money- apparently- but they cant win, which means , THEY LOST.

THe way houthis worked Saudis, its not even funny, if you try to argue for saudis you only prove you dont understand modern warfare and its realities.
No, your entire point amounted to "trust me, bro", and that's about it.

But don't let that stop you from lying. Please, continue.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

What happens?

FSB spy chief Alexander Bortnikow complains Ukraine terror activities in Russia. Nearly daily attack on Russia critical infrastructure by Ukraine security forces, partisans, and other groups.

Why complain? Russia doing terror in Ukraine is ok, but Ukraine doing terror in Russia is not ok?

Sad you cant see how ridiculously hateful and racist your sentiment is.

Hoping iranians freeze to death so they can feel how war is. Why? Well because of how Pakistan used ISI to fuel war in Afghanistan/Kashmir.

That is how you sound.
it's non of that ,we consider it payback , why it's no such thing when Europeans do something in another place but when it happen in Europe it's ugly and racist ? why it was not such thing when for 8 years Donbass villages were shelling by Ukraine , were was the cry then ?
you can hope , but guess what you didn't bat your eyes when NATO was busy destroying middle-east and north Afrika , that's ugly and racist double standard . then for you it was business , even you sold wmd to some countries in middle east to be used against civilian and didn't bat your eyes , no we must care if you guys have less comfort this winter ?

that's how you guys sound , that guilt trip tactic won't work here , here we have seen Europe true face in last 2-3 hundred years

What surprise me is that US didn't even send a lot of M113s. Those are still good, 40+ y/o, just pull from Iraq/Afghanistan early in 2010s. US had 5000 of them, estimated 1000+ surplus, and how many M113 US sent? 200.....

M113 can put anything on top and make it a potent platform, especially this

View attachment 905629

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M163_VADS

I know for a fact US had around 500 still stored and is still being used in the Middle East today (Not by the US), I mean, 500 of these (Basically it's just M113 and M61 Vulcan cannon + radar) would probably neutralise the Drone problem Ukraine is having.
I wonder if there is lack for such weapons in Ukraine ? how you think those m113 fair compare to all those BMPs that left and right being destroyed there ?
I believe what Ukraine need is more potent air defense , not transports and light armor or such system as m163 with only 1km of effective range

why it's no such thing when Europeans do something in another place but when it happen in Europe it's ugly and racist ?

Again you try to justify one wrong by another.

Even worse , you hold that Ukrainians should pay the price , for what other European countries have done , simply because they happen too be European too. That is simply racist.

You are cheering a war you know is unjustified .

`~

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom