What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Bakhmut has no strategic value.
then why is Ukrainian military losing 500- 1000 soldiers a day there? the facts on the ground dont agree with this comment.
What has Bakhmut
ask the Ukranian military- if it has no value and they've lost so manyt soldiers for something valueless then that means the Ukranian military is VERY STUPID.
The Russians can’t survive in the city even they can take it because it is totally destroyed.
ha ha - but Ukranians were about to survie in Kherson and Kharkiv- werent they mostly destroyed too?
The Wagners hooligans just want to show the Russia army they can win a battle.
but the territory they capture or military objectives they mean mean nothing? u think Russian army pays Wagner to "show they can win a battle"? lmao- poor logic.
The Russians want to kill Ukraine army members there as much as possible.
As they rightfully should- have you heard of the word called "war"?
Because they know Ukraine will hold the city at all costs.
using what ground forces? a grandma riding a pickup truck to avoid shahedification or neo nazis in Ukraine?

Funnily enough, even if Bakhmut falls, Russia taking Bakhmut is not a win for the Russian army, it's a win for Wagner.
but Wagner works for RUssia so how is that not still a victory for Russia? this logic is 0% valid.
Even then, it's a pyrrhic victory.
in your opinion- you didnt do the fighting , and you dont have any insight into Russian strategic thinking, so your opinion cant be that correct.
The Ukrainians are almost certain to take back that territory.
thanks for admitting they've lost it- and no ,they wont get bakhmut back- if Ukraine gets Bakhmut back, i will delete my PDF account.
It's just a stupid strategic move by the Russians.
no what was stupd was Ukrainian military losing 500-1000 soldiers a day over Bakhmut, that was apparently "not strategic" - supreme idiot logic- if its worthless then why die for it?
Extreme losses for temporary gains that hold very little strategic value.
See point above.

Only according to Russia
Ukrainian military or other EU sources have confirmed similar.

Russia- keep it up.

Bro, the narrative from the Russian side has changed on what their goal is in Bakhmut from the beginning.

It's a Wagner pet project to legitimize their leader as a potential successor to Putin, or at the very least put him in a position where he basically control's Russia's security services.
no you're the one trying to insert irrelevant narratives in Bakhmut- you;re distracting us by focusing on irrelevant side rubbishes- lets focus on the military c onflcit- Ukraine has lost Bakhmust- SIMPLE! end of story.

When Ukraine took Kherson we Russia supporters accepted it, now its time for you to accept Bakhmut will fall and stupid Ukrainian military lost too many valuable soldiers there, only to lose it, you dont want to- we see how you behave, facts on ground will always override your opinins you think about Bakhmut.

no you're the one trying to insert irrelevant narratives in Bakhmut- you;re distracting us by focusing on irrelevant side rubbishes- lets focus on the military c onflcit- Ukraine has lost Bakhmust- SIMPLE! end of story.

When Ukraine took Kherson we Russia supporters accepted it, now its time for you to accept Bakhmut will fall and stupid Ukrainian military lost too many valuable soldiers there, only to lose it, you dont want to- we see how you behave, facts on ground will always override your opinins you think about Bakhmut.
Screenshot_20221101-060455_Chrome.jpg

but Wagner works for RUssia so how is that not still a victory for Russia? this logic is 0% valid.

in your opinion- you didnt do the fighting , and you dont have any insight into Russian strategic thinking, so your opinion cant be that correct.

thanks for admitting they've lost it- and no ,they wont get bakhmut back- if Ukraine gets Bakhmut back, i will delete my PDF account.

no what was stupd was Ukrainian military losing 500-1000 soldiers a day over Bakhmut, that was apparently "not strategic" - supreme idiot logic- if its worthless then why die for it?

See point above.

Ukrainian military or other EU sources have confirmed similar.

Russia- keep it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221101-060455_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221101-060455_Chrome.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 12
is this your best counter to my points? if yes, then i guess i'm right.

You know, i would advise you to stop attacking people (me, SCott Rittier) because you cant counter their points- stop your ad hominems and ARGUE THE POINT.

but i guess you cant argue this point cuz you dont have one, and you definitely dont have a good one. cheers.

You were the one saying "Ukraine will never take Kherson back you can screenshot this",I think we can do without your "analysis".

BTW Russian bots over here are acting as if Russia isn't suffering huge losses while sending their soldiers in wave frontal attacks,reality is the Russian military is wasting much valuable ressources (probably suffering 3x more losses compared to Ukrainians) trying to take a city without any much strategic importance.

For now Ukrainians are nowhere near losing the city,despite the Russians throwing waves after waves and turning the city into rubbles,in fact Ukrainians are nowhere near encirclement as of now,let alone capturing the town.

Unlike some here are trying to tell us,Russians aren't "strategic masters and chess players",their only strategy is to send their cannon fodders in wave attacks and turning every village and town into rubbles,pretty much WW1/2 tactics,seems like nothing much changed for the Russians over time. The only difference is they lost their best motorized/VDV/tank brigades along the process since february and are now relying on wagnerites/tiktok chechens and cannon fodder "mobilized" to achieve some kind of victory,not forgeting those DNR/LNR cannon fodders,or what's left of them.

Every time russia wins a grinding victory over some heavily contested village/minor city we hear the same bullshit.

How the fall of x (severodonetsk) will lead to all other defenses falling like dominoes/being completely uncontested and surely victory is near comrade.

Surely your not that stupid to believe the same now. Ukraine has large formations elsewhere, in heavily prepped defenses.

Larger cities are far far far away for the russians who can barely muster any offensive anymore (bakhmut is taking months).

russia poured troops from Kherson to Bakhmut. The question is…where is ukraine sending its troops (formerly tied in kherson province).

Himars attack pattern indicate softening up somewhere else.
I'm sure you are not that stupid to believe that AFU is sacrificing thousands of soldiers to defend a city with no value..

They fear us we are the only country other than mongols that conquered them so maybe that's why;) To be honest i have no freaking idea why they so obsessed with us :sarcastic: Tru there are already K2 tanks in my town and thats like less then100 km from border... Didnt expect them to do it so fast.

Last edited:
is this your best counter to my points? if yes, then i guess i'm right.

You know, i would advise you to stop attacking people (me, SCott Rittier) because you cant counter their points- stop your ad hominems and ARGUE THE POINT.

but i guess you cant argue this point cuz you dont have one, and you definitely dont have a good one. cheers.
Your point is trash and based off of absolutely nothing.

I'm addressing your comment with the way it should be addressed.

then why is Ukrainian military losing 500- 1000 soldiers a day there? the facts on the ground dont agree with this comment.

ask the Ukranian military- if it has no value and they've lost so manyt soldiers for something valueless then that means the Ukranian military is VERY STUPID.

ha ha - but Ukranians were about to survie in Kherson and Kharkiv- werent they mostly destroyed too?

but the territory they capture or military objectives they mean mean nothing? u think Russian army pays Wagner to "show they can win a battle"? lmao- poor logic.

As they rightfully should- have you heard of the word called "war"?

using what ground forces? a grandma riding a pickup truck to avoid shahedification or neo nazis in Ukraine?
Where you get the figure Ukraine lose 500 to 1,000 per day? That’s unrealistic. Because lack of intense concentration of troops and heavy weapons. Bakhmut is a small city of 70,000 inhabitants pre war, now probably few elders remain all were evacuated. The city has no strategic value. If anything it is the southern most of Ukraine defense at Donbas.

The battle of Bakhmut is mostly between Russia infantry and Ukraine artillery. The casualty is about 100 deaths and 100 wounded per day. For Ukraine defenders and Russian attackers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom