What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Russian advances in the last five and a half months on the Bakhmut front, the problem of the Russians is that they strike and attack the strongest Ukrainian defenses, while the Ukrainians usually choose the weakest Russian defenses to penetrate them and then force the strong ones to withdraw, in the end the Bakhmut front is confrontational and a real meat grinder for both sides..

200 brand new t-90 tanks delivered to the LPR forces.

Thats just the militia not the Russian army…

To put that into perspective germany has around 230 tanks in its entire army.

The Russians are pumping out tanks like candy… while combined nato is scraping together a few hand me downs here and there. And complaining they dont have any left

Reports of ukies desperately short on apc’s. With some soldiers walking upto 10 kms to reposition

Russians have entered Bakhmut. The Russian army is growing by the day with trained troops being added.

This is going to get real ugly for the ukies

Keep dreaming

in the end the Bakhmut front is confrontational and a real meat grinder for both sides..
Bakhmut being a meat grinder for Russia is false and another fake propaganda to keep pathetic ukrainian military feeling good- Russia will win Bakhmut, cuz Ukraine doesnt have what it takes to keep it- and if this is the most serious fighting since SMO started, and Russia will likely win it (cuz Russian army has effectively destroyed alot of Ukrainian military there), then fall of Bakhmut for Ukraine will be the biggest territorial loss in the war so far- gaining Kherson wont be enough to justify the scale of Ukraine's losses in Bakhmut.

I guess Wagner showed competence in Bakhmut.

1 to 2 months ago a lot of Russian haters were cheering that Russia will lose at Bakhmut, now nothing but silence.
now stupid and broke Ukranian military is moving around the frontline in pick up trucks alot more i notice- why? all their APCs been destroyed? those pick up trucks ensure Russia can kill many Ukrainian ground forces effectively and easily.

Bakhmut being a meat grinder for Russia is false and another fake propaganda to keep pathetic ukrainian military feeling good- Russia will win Bakhmut, cuz Ukraine doesnt have what it takes to keep it- and if this is the most serious fighting since SMO started, and Russia will likely win it (cuz Russian army has effectively destroyed alot of Ukrainian military there), then fall of Bakhmut for Ukraine will be the biggest territorial loss in the war so far- gaining Kherson wont be enough to justify the scale of Ukraine's losses in Bakhmut.

I guess Wagner showed competence in Bakhmut.

now stupid and broke Ukranian military is moving around the frontline in pick up trucks alot more i notice- why? all their APCs been destroyed? those pick up trucks ensure Russia can kill many Ukrainian ground forces effectively and easily.
Bakhmut has no strategic value. What has Bakhmut? The Russians can’t survive in the city even they can take it because it is totally destroyed. The Wagners hooligans just want to show the Russia army they can win a battle. Nothing else.

The Russians want to kill Ukraine army members there as much as possible. Because they know Ukraine will hold the city at all costs.

That’s exactly the strategy of Germany in WW1 in the battle of Verdun.

Verdun has no strategic value.
The Germans just wanted to kill as many French army members as possible. Nothing else.

At the end one million soldiers died. Worthless.

Luckily both Germany and France have moved on. Only the Russians are still stuck in primitive dead beatings.

1 to 2 months ago a lot of Russian haters were cheering that Russia will lose at Bakhmut, now nothing but silence.
Quote those posts?

Nothing about losing…more about how this russian propaganda offensive had been taking months and months.

Bakhmut was claimed to fall 5 months ago.
They just reached the outskirts now.

200 brand new t-90 tanks delivered to the LPR forces.

Thats just the militia not the Russian army…

To put that into perspective germany has around 230 tanks in its entire army.

The Russians are pumping out tanks like candy… while combined nato is scraping together a few hand me downs here and there. And complaining they dont have any left

Reports of ukies desperately short on apc’s. With some soldiers walking upto 10 kms to reposition

Russians have entered Bakhmut. The Russian army is growing by the day with trained troops being added.

This is going to get real ugly for the ukies
Like they pumped out the armata tank over the last 10 years?
How many are active? 3?

And they are having sooo many candy T90s that they have to use T-64 from ancient soviet stock?

Your story sure adds up! I guess i will just trust you on your “trust me bro” “source”…..

for what stating the sentiment of the people in this part of the wood about this ridiculous war
Sad you cant see how ridiculously hateful and racist your sentiment is.

Hoping iranians freeze to death so they can feel how war is. Why? Well because of how Pakistan used ISI to fuel war in Afghanistan/Kashmir.

That is how you sound.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom