What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Woohoo, the West is screaming about Russia and Iran cooperation when the whole West in arming their cannon fodder in Ukraine. What did they seriously expect? Russia and Iran to sit down with their hands and don't do anything while wars have been imposed on them? The entire West is sh-tting on its pants after they learn Iran and Russia cooperation. 👇

Russia and Iran would also better cooperate on issues such as how to bloodily suppress demonstrations of unarmed civilians and how to quickly execute arrested demonstrators by being tried in fake courts.

Especially Russia will need this valuable experience gained by Iran from the spring of 2023.

good points!

The fact that NATO got SUCKED OUT OF critical ammunition without fighting directly, tells me that NATO is a true paper tiger - already been destroyed without a fight, cuz how will NATO FIGHT WITH NO AMMUNITION? lmaoooooo - EU and US are at a dead end in Ukraine i feel - how can they reach a "win"??? (open to serious and well thought out ideas with this).
It tells me of your low IQ.

Some eu countries are running low on Artillery ammo, javelins, stingers…and now some idiots are jumping to conclusion that Nato is a paper tiger without ammo?

You do realise the entire nato airforce is untouched?
Tanks, navy, ballistics, cruise rockets.
Do you even know the vast size of USA stocks?

then what about SHahed 136s that have been so effectively denazifying Ukraine supplied by Iran? tell the full story pls, stop telling half tales.

Shahed came. Kherson fell.

Next.
LMAO- thats mcnamara fallacy- "30 odd" countries and they still ran out of ammo? that tells u why they bunched up in a alliance in the first place- its mostly full of weak EU countries that cant stand on their own.
Ukraine wants to be one of the 31. Just ukraine is enough to have russia destroy its army against it….
fake hypothetical linked to no actual facts on ground.

so why is it still damaging Ukraine so much? you're probably that same person during Afghanistan and IRaq war who thought "US military will be able to finish off these pick up truck riding terrorists", then after that has to pack up and withdraw from the country because of stupidity and incompetence.

eye opener for NATO! lol- NATO has broken without fighting- just wait for IRan to send the Fateh-110s, even your daddy US knows Ukraine will be done shortly after that.
Russia lost 8700 pieces of equipment.

Nato has new members and sees increased future budgets. Though since russia is going to be a shadow of itself it is hardly necessary anymore…

More updates..The Russians enter Bakhmut..
I thought they did that 5 months ago already?

They seem very unreliable and hard to control. 1/3-1/2 of the times they miss the target.
Do agree due to their huge size and non aerodynamic design but Russia is developing them cheaply if 10 out three hit the target Russia is still happy becoz they don't have to loose their fence T 90 KA 52

200 brand new t-90 tanks delivered to the LPR forces.

Thats just the militia not the Russian army…

To put that into perspective germany has around 230 tanks in its entire army.

The Russians are pumping out tanks like candy… while combined nato is scraping together a few hand me downs here and there. And complaining they dont have any left

Reports of ukies desperately short on apc’s. With some soldiers walking upto 10 kms to reposition

Russians have entered Bakhmut. The Russian army is growing by the day with trained troops being added.

This is going to get real ugly for the ukies

Old video from November at least. It seems Russians are desperate enough posting 15x the same video but posting it 15x times won't make it as 15 M777.

I think it is that user who posted an old clip. Now, how about this below one? Is that an old one as well? Bring proof if you are gonna cast every Ukrainian M777 destroyed by the Russians as old or fake. Capiche? ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom