What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

you are only at war by proxy and you are how many country ? on other hand Russia is at war and it is only one country , now add the military budget of the countries who support Ukraine and compared that with Russia and that give you a more clear view .
so if your stocks reduce to critical level ,that's sign of well soon you go get ammo from Morocco and Malaysia . you only had higher stock than russia so you could postpone it but the amount of ammunition that is being used in ukraine is on another level and i don't think previously anybody have ever used such volume of fire power
You can't fault us for Russia to take on a country that supported by an alliance.
And you can't fault us Russia is only 1/6 of our military spending.

The problem is, we aren't reduced to that "Critical" level, the requirement for DoD is we need to have 50% ready to use stock, and 25% reserve stock, which mean if we gave them more than 25% of our stock, then our situation is "Critical" as per DoD guidelines.

And the process goes.

Resupply via normal production -> Resupply via ramped up production -> Resupply via War Production -> Buy off the shelve from another country.

The US is at most at stage 2 in this process, while Russia is now at stage 4. Again, what do you expect when they use on average 20,000 rounds a day, we are now at day 293, which mean around 6 million rounds had been expanded, compare to US supplying only 865000 rounds to Ukraine. Can you see the different?

I believe to some extent more . and that is only USA , the situation of Europe is different , they are depleted to the extent that for example of china want , it can stomp over them .and its only a special operation against a russia that was not began partial mobilization till 1-1.5 month ago . as i said the amount of ammunition is used is insane , ukraine right now uses smart weapon as if they were old unguided USSR ammunition, you are not supposed to flatten the battlefield with these weapons , you are supposed use them against specific targets
Actually, EU is probably a bit better off, because they have actually increased, not decreasing the defence spending. And when there is a China vs the West situation, EU would most likely rally behind US or at most Canada along with Japan and South Korea, there are literally no reason for EU to get involved in a potential war between China and US. EU were insulated.

On the other hand, more than 80% of the Ukrainian aide come from the US (68 billion vs 9 Billion from EU) EU can and should do more, but I don't think EU combat power were depleted with aide to Ukraine.

And Ukraine don't have much access to precision weapon, and when they do, they are the one that demostrated on using them surgically. They only attack strategic target (such as oil/fuel facilities, ammo dump and command and control station) with Precision Guided Weapon (HIMARS, Excalibur and so on) they are still largely depends on GRAD and other conventional HE round on fire support.

i want this war continue. i want some people remind of what they inflict on others on daily bases and they don't care because it happen in far away lands

Only the Ukrainians did not inflict that on others , nor are they responsible for what happened in " far away lands "

How much they care about sh*t that happens in " far away lands " ? i don't know.

But i hope they score higher than you , who wish to see war in a land , that has done nothing to you.

~

Last edited:
Auge um Auge
Zahn um Zahn

The US greenlighting to Ukraine deep strikes on Russia territory.

Ein ukrainischer Soldat kommuniziert mit Mitgliedern seiner Einheit während eines Angriffs auf russische Stellungen an der Frontlinie in der Nähe von Cherson.

© Bernat Armangue/dpa

I don't distribute the judgement , did I participate in the special operation :lol: no i only :coffee::pop:

what exactly they did to deserve that , well the exact crime of Libyan, Sudanese , Syrian , Afghans , Iraqis and Palestinian and people of central Africa , what was their crime to deserve millions of refugees
I think you should stop derailing the thread with your usual lies.
Surprised that @Deino haven’t given you the negative rating yet.

you are only at war by proxy and you are how many country ? on other hand Russia is at war and it is only one country , now add the military budget of the countries who support Ukraine and compared that with Russia and that give you a more clear view .
so if your stocks reduce to critical level ,that's sign of well soon you go get ammo from Morocco and Malaysia . you only had higher stock than russia so you could postpone it but the amount of ammunition that is being used in ukraine is on another level and i don't think previously anybody have ever used such volume of fire power
good points!

The fact that NATO got SUCKED OUT OF critical ammunition without fighting directly, tells me that NATO is a true paper tiger - already been destroyed without a fight, cuz how will NATO FIGHT WITH NO AMMUNITION? lmaoooooo - EU and US are at a dead end in Ukraine i feel - how can they reach a "win"??? (open to serious and well thought out ideas with this).

Agree -

Additionally - Russia is one country and therefore has 1 set of manufacturing supply lines to make war replacements
then what about SHahed 136s that have been so effectively denazifying Ukraine supplied by Iran? tell the full story pls, stop telling half tales.
- NATO is 30 odd countries - each with their own industrial base and defence manufacturing infrastructure...
LMAO- thats mcnamara fallacy- "30 odd" countries and they still ran out of ammo? that tells u why they bunched up in a alliance in the first place- its mostly full of weak EU countries that cant stand on their own.

NATO replacements will outgrow what Russia can achieve.
fake hypothetical linked to no actual facts on ground.
All Russia is surviving on is soviet era stocks and now iran and north korea ...
so why is it still damaging Ukraine so much? you're probably that same person during Afghanistan and IRaq war who thought "US military will be able to finish off these pick up truck riding terrorists", then after that has to pack up and withdraw from the country because of stupidity and incompetence.
This war has been an eye opener and people can be assured - those eyes have been opened.
eye opener for NATO! lol- NATO has broken without fighting- just wait for IRan to send the Fateh-110s, even your daddy US knows Ukraine will be done shortly after that.

Putin's "bots" are more believable than a brow-noser nobody like you who is chatting from his mom's basement. The mainstream news outlets in the West are corroborating with the the fact that EU economies are in trouble because of the war in Ukraine and the sanctions they put on Russians that backfired on them.

👇

Now I know I have hit a nerve when you resolve to pathetic posts, like the dictator your worship.

As time has gone, your opinions have evaporated and the number of cut and pastes you are doing has gone up. I am a professional and get my own experiences from actually going to countries and conducting my own observations. Go through my posts and you will see its actual experiences. Not sitting in a tank top like a loser in his underwear (assuming you can afford it) forwarding lies out of bitterness towards the fact Europeans are not suffering Russians are.

Unlike you I am not proud that this war continues. It needs to end. But you have no choice but to keep on doing the brainless tasks of cutting and pasting without an original thought from you.

US stocks are still huge. Stockpiles are only “low” relative to US war requirements and readiness.

US has sent less than 15-20% of its 155mm stock. 25-30% of its Javelin and Stingers. US still has enormous amounts of those weapons.
EU/US economy is 22x of Russia. Not only are stocks not depleted to critical levels, but what ever is gone will be replaced much much faster.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom