What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If Russia is smart, they should have picked up the clue from Ukraine by now, they are doing what they are doing in Kupiansk, Kherson, Kharkiv (a lot of places started with K) to Melitopol right now, the Ukrainian had moved another 2 Brigade in the Area, they are setting a condition for another counteroffensive.

1. These demonstrations are not endless. A few 100 people getting together in 4 towns is not endless demonstrations.

2. There were bigger and more frequent demonstrations against vaccine requirements, and eventually everybody went along.

Europe has been there done that. Seriously, stop believing Putin's Bots. They shiver when a 100 people protest in the Red Square. European Governments have more balls to face their population

The mainstream news outlets in the West are corroborating with the the fact that EU economies are in trouble because of the war in Ukraine and the sanctions they put on Russians that backfired on them.

👇

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Telegraph spitting facts on Bakhmut and how Ukrainian forces are getting obliterated in this front.

1670812570409.png

Last edited:
Most consensus is that Russia will run out of their treasure in June if they cannot be replenished properly. Then they will have to issue bond or loan to get military equipment replenished.

There is a theory floating around since Russia is getting those Iranian drones, the so called "Alternative" theory as to why Russia do not buy anything from more proper vendor from China or India or even more proper African nation (like Egypt and so on) That theory is the Russian simply cannot afford them even if they were offered.
Putin thought it would be a 3 day war. Turns out that a war of attrition. That will end very ugly. Both Russia and Ukraine suffer badly, 100k dead, 300k wounded for each side. This winter war would cost more lives. Ukraine has no other option than fighting until the bitter end. The question is how long can Russia afford it?

As for China I think Chinese have the power they will change this war entirely if they jump in. Or Xi Jinping can tell to Putin: hey stupid spy, you stop it now or we don’t buy your oil, then you have no dollar to import toilet paper. the war will be over tomorrow.

no I point to them that an eye for an eye and an ear for an ear , they can have fun with the dishes they served others .
ok or not ok is not the case here , the case is did they care that their wars in last century resulted in tens of millions of middle eastern become refuge and homeless ? if they don't care why I must care ?
half of them slaved behind the iron curtain , another half slaves on the other side of the curtain , how you explain the practices and policies that this guy implement in the so called cradle of freedom in those era . so don't tell me USA and Europe were holier than Russians and Chinese

You miss the point , it is not about this or that nation , but about humanity as a whole.

Europe was the scene of some of the worst battles in human history. Yet in the last 50 years they managed to solve that , live together and prosper.

Instead we are now dragged back a 100 years ago , all cause one person decided to play Napoleon Bonaparte.

Yet you somehow think it is justified because of some other sh*t , that happened in some other place ?

And the Ukrainians should pay the price in blood , because you have some animosity to the west ?

You know my people has more than a score with Ukraine , some of the most brutal guards in the concentration camps during WW2 , where in fact Ukrainians.

But even I , do not think , that this Generation of Ukrainians should pay the price for stuff that happened a generation ago.

~

Well lets not act like Europe gave away their airforce/tanks/navy/ballistic rockets….

On artillery ammo/air defence/javelins etc they are depleting….but what can you expect from the EU which was in complete “peacetime” mode? With defence budget at 1%. Looking for trade and energy from russia….

Now thanks to Putins misadventure in ukraine…budgets are doubling and tripling. And europe will learn to build up an “arsenal of democracy” reserve.

Russia in meantime is burning well into soviet stocks…and will cease to be a long term threat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom