What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

no tits not only Ukrainian and also they participated in middle-east wars and provided weapon to warring parties there

Ukraine was part of the soviet block till 1991 , i doubt it had " provided weapon to warring parties " on any large scale , and sure not more than any other country , yours included. Sounds like a silly excuse to justify this war.

right all Europe have less comfort not only Ukraine , didn't in Germany politicians are working limit hot water for each person in showers up to 2 minutes ?

Wow .

So millions of refugees , ruined cities , wounded and killed counted now by the hundred thousands , all this you are willing to cheer , because maybe , a few Europeans will get a few minutes less under a hot shower.

Have you any idea how twisted and sick that sounds ?

You usually write in a reasonable way , but someone would really have to be blinded by hate , to come up with an argument like that.

You seem to be engaged in calculation of vengeance for stuff that happened long ago. People who think like that , condemn the world to an endless cycle of war and violence.

. . .
1671027196526.png

~

Last edited:
Do those BMPs have a Vulcan cannon? I don't think so.
PIVADS will destroy cruise missiles and Iranian suicide drones just as well as a GEPARD would.
if its in 1km of the drone or missile and there are many videos of gepard failing despite having more powerful gun and radar. and there are far fewer video of their success , if they were so successful , the Ukrainians didn't had to censure serial number on Geran-2 drones that were intercepted by Ukraine infra structure
the point is its an m-113 with a Vulcan cannon as turret , you can do that with those BMPs

If Ukraine special ops blow up military airports in Russia that’s not terror that is war. What Putin and his hooligans doing is terror they bomb everything, no difference schools or power stations.
the complain is about attack on infrastructures like oil depos of Powe planet and bridges not military airports .
at least that's my take of the news

Ukraine don't need advance system to deal with Iranian drone, bear in mind M163 uses the same M61 Vulcan on the C-RAM, which was proposed to be used on those drones, and you don't need 1 km range to intercept those drones because they are low and slow flying. They should get enough M163 for those drones and leave the NASAM, IRIS-T, S-300and other system on Russian Air or Ballistic Missile stirke.
honestly 1km is too short , for a country as vast as Ukraine

Ukraine was part of the soviet block till 1991 , i doubt it had " provided weapon to warring parties " on any large scale , and sure not more than any other country , yours included. Sounds like a silly excuse to justify this war.
you guys fought several war with Arabs and yet you claim you doubt Soviet block and later Ukraine provide weapons to the conflict in middle east ? :undecided:

Wow .

So millions of refugees , ruined cities , wounded and killed counted now by the hundred thousands , all this you are willing to cheer , because maybe , a few Europeans will get a few minutes less under a hot shower.
you start from somewhere we host 5 - 6milion refugee under one of the harshest sanction regime in the human history and don't complain now Europeans can host some of their Ukrainian brothers , it won't be the end of the world .
You seem to be engaged in calculation of vengeance for stuff that happened long ago. People who think like that , condemn the world to an endless cycle of war and violence.
not that long many of them 20-30 years at most many just a decade or less and the Europeans never bothered to apologize for what they did . its not hatred , its just a wakeup for them to remember the atrocities of war and don't impose it on others

Ukraine giving up nuclear weapons is the dumbest ever. In exchange for worthless security assurance by Russia. That’s a hard lesson every country should learn. Never believe to other people’s peaceful shit.
But not too late. Ukraine still can acquire nuclear weapons. Otherwise russian rapists will return even if this war is over in one day.
no doubt that was as dumb a move as it was possible , but building nukes probably take time and I don't believe Europeans will be happy with that moves , if it happen probably Germany , Poland and Italy, .... also want them and if that happen that would be the last nail on the coffin of NPT

Last edited:
It's truth, they have nuclear plants and the technology. Ukraine was a true source of brains for the USSR military technology.

They can take the nuclear fuel of a nuclear plant and...
reprocessing fuel rods need times and facilities that i doubt right now Ukraine possess any

if its in 1km of the drone or missile and there are many videos of gepard failing despite having more powerful gun and radar. and there are far fewer video of their success , if they were so successful , the Ukrainians didn't had to censure serial number on Geran-2 drones that were intercepted by Ukraine infra structure
the point is its an m-113 with a Vulcan cannon as turret , you can do that with those BMPs

the complain is about attack on infrastructures like oil depos of Powe planet and bridges not military airports .
at least that's my take of the news

honestly 1km is too short , for a country as vast as Ukraine
Where's the Gepard failing? I never saw a single video in which the Gepard failed. I did see videos of it intercepting cruise missiles.
A 20mm Vulcan cannon range isn't 1km, especially for slow Iranian drones.

At least a month old video. Russians still desperate enough to recycle old footages,things not doing great on the battlefield.

nonsense lies about intercepted drone numbers , if they were not lying they didn't had to obscure the drones serial numbers . and they panned out to show it was not actually intercepted by infrastructure

Where's the Gepard failing? I never saw a single video in which the Gepard failed. I did see videos of it intercepting cruise missiles.
A 20mm Vulcan cannon range isn't 1km, especially for slow Iranian drones.
1.2km is the range of that canon if used from ground against aerial targets
and there are ton's of video of them failing against these drones and there is a reason for that , the radar on Gepard is old and the drone have somehow less RCS than other drones , if they install more powerful radar on Gepard then maybe they have more success .

They fear us we are the only country other than mongols that conquered them so maybe that's why;) To be honest i have no freaking idea why they so obsessed with us :sarcastic: Tru there are already K2 tanks in my town and thats like less then100 km from border... Didnt expect them to do it so fast.

last time I checked , Both russian and germans divide you between them ...
Leave NATO then talk big if you can ...

1.2km is the range of that canon if used from ground against aerial targets
and there are ton's of video of them failing against these drones and there is a reason for that , the radar on Gepard is old and the drone have somehow less RCS than other drones , if they install more powerful radar on Gepard then maybe they have more success .
Even 50cal machineguns effective range is 1.8km, 1.2km is the effective range against high speed jets not slow drones.

Nope, there are none, and don't send me some dark footage at night with nothing shown. Also this drone isn't low RCS it's easily detected.

Even 50cal machineguns effective range is 1.8km, 1.2km is the effective range against high speed jets not slow drones.
the range against ground target and airborne target is different , I didn't read any thing about speed , do you have any report or article that explain the range relative to target speed

the range against ground target and airborne target is different , I didn't read any thing about speed , do you have any report or article that explain the range relative to target speed

Look at the Phalanx, same cannon it has 5500 meters range.
20mm APDS shells on the M163 could easily destroy a target very far away. Non-maneuvering drones flying at 150kmph are easy to hit because it's easy to lead your shots, whereas a jet flying at Mach one could turn a little bit and be hundreds of meters away from the fire prediction point.

M163 with HEIT-SD self destruct after 1800 meters or when in proximity to the target so they're closer range, but still could engage a slow drone up to 1800 meters with no problems.

Ukraine giving up nuclear weapons is the dumbest ever. In exchange for worthless security assurance by Russia. That’s a hard lesson every country should learn. Never believe to other people’s peaceful shit.
But not too late. Ukraine still can acquire nuclear weapons. Otherwise russian rapists will return even if this war is over in one day.
Every state of this world should have at least one nuke and one ICBM, just for deterrence of bullies.

You can't attack anyone with just one ICBM, but at least it allows to avoid a free abuse from invasors.

Ukraine had hundreds of nukes in USSR times, and they gave all to Moscow, big error.

I would have saved at least a pair of nukes. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom