What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next to impossible. Delving into the highest mountains of earth to open canal between Caspian Sea and Persian Gulf. Dinyepr and Volga are easy to bind. You can connect Black Sea and Caspian Sea. But when it comes to opening a canal through Iran, that is ridiculous. Some Russian's innocent dream.
It is not impossible at all. It will be very expensive but not impossible.

here: Grand Canal of China

There are really good subjects deserving to be discussed instead of d@ck measuring. Everybody is trying to do their bests and There are some sectors that Turkey is ahead/behind of others. Those are complx things because We are talking about availibility of products but It isn't eough for comparion. What about cost-effectivity of them? What about quality of the systems developed ? To talk about all those, Every factor must be taken into consideration.

What about talking about How Russian land sector is loosing own markets against Turkish land sector step by step. :)

The hell is 'land sector' ? :what:

Or do you mean 'Real-Estate' ! :undecided:

Ḥashshāshīn;3516802 said:
Turkey can always ask Pakistan for missile tech and Nuclear enrichment materials.

Ahh hell no ! :angry:

Unless of course they promise to ban Galatasary ! :woot:

And stop ripping off my beloved Fenerbahce ! :smitten:

PATROL BOATS EXPORTED

ust.jpg

AVC-300 - exported

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/736/pic0208rc0.jpg

BMC TRUCKS

BMC-185-09-B-(2.5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

NUROL T ARMOUR

seramikarmour.jpg

Aselsan STAMP

STAMP_1.jpg

Recently artillery rockets exported to UAE and chile
2vb3nuc.jpg

Many many more exported , NOT LONG AGO ASELSAN EXPORTED ELECTRONICS AND IMPORTANT THINGS TO ITALIAN FIRM Selex-Galileo

These are not the things just made by us , its what was exported , the things made and not exported i never put down.

You are showing a patrol boat??????? A gun on a ship? And trucks? That's your industrial capability in defence? Panter was developed with Kinetic help. The world knows that as for the T-155 thats Samsung. So like I said, what do yo uhave without NATO? Nothing zilch.

Get back to me when you are able to build a aircraft carrier....stealth destroyer....no...lets say something smaller a corvette to begin with. Or a IRBM. Or a satellite launch vehicle. Or your own nuclear capability. Or once you have completed your tank. Or when you have built your own cruise missile. Or when you have your own nuclear submarine. Or you can build a supercomputer. Or you....oh well....I can go on....but then you will talk about patrol boats and guns and things....btw...we make all those things and more. Just that we (media and Indian public) keep harping on the failures that our drdo do instead of all the successes they have.

Again like I said, we cannot export for the simple reason that we are consuming everything that can be offered at 100% capacity.

I never said you didnt export it. I said your exports are not that high to say you are in the 8th spot. I also admitted that India does not export as much. However:

AVC 300:

The ACV-300 is based on the American Advanced Infantry Fighting Vehicle, which is based on the chassis of the M113 armored personnel carrier. We also have Abhay IFV, NAMICA etc., However they are also modified from previous IFVs.

Trucks

Even India manufactures Trucks and exports it to neighboring countries like Bhutan, Nepal etc. India has the 5th largest automotive industry I think.

Cobra:

The Cobra is a wheeled armoured vehicle developed by Turkish firm Otokar, using some components from the American HMMWV

NUROL T ARMOUR

What is that? Composite armor? We have Kanchan Armor. We use that in our Tanks.

Sniper Rifle:

India has its own Vidhwansak Sniper file/Anti material rifle.

Artillery

T-155 Fırtına (Storm) is the Turkish variant of the K9 Thunder 155mm self-propelled howitzer by Samsung Techwin. Even we have our own Artillery system, I dont know the name though. Forgot.

I could go on and on. Yes you export, we dont export as much. But to over state your exports or indigenous capabilities, is little bit over the top.

But the discussion is not about that, lets stay on topic. Its about Russia and Turkey and a probable war scenario.

Lastly i dont want to carry on but lemme just answer what you said. Otokar cobra used components , mate tell me one thing in the world thats 100% , atleast the screws or something is from outside , you think american things are all from america? btw these are not things we make i showed , these are already exported , im not comparing we made these vs what you made its the exports.
I showed you a source from US government and we was 8th and rising , so .... lets leave this here.

I never said you didnt export it. I said your exports are not that high to say you are in the 8th spot. I also admitted that India does not export as much. However:

AVC 300:

The ACV-300 is based on the American Advanced Infantry Fighting Vehicle, which is based on the chassis of the M113 armored personnel carrier. We also have Abhay IFV, NAMICA etc., However they are also modified from previous IFVs.

Trucks

Even India manufactures Trucks and exports it to neighboring countries like Bhutan, Nepal etc. India has the 5th largest automotive industry I think.

Cobra:

The Cobra is a wheeled armoured vehicle developed by Turkish firm Otokar, using some components from the American HMMWV

NUROL T ARMOUR

What is that? Composite armor? We have Kanchan Armor. We use that in our Tanks.

Sniper Rifle:

India has its own Vidhwansak Sniper file/Anti material rifle.

Artillery

T-155 Fırtına (Storm) is the Turkish variant of the K9 Thunder 155mm self-propelled howitzer by Samsung Techwin. Even we have our own Artillery system, I dont know the name though. Forgot.

I could go on and on. Yes you export, we dont export as much. But to over state your exports or indigenous capabilities, is little bit over the top.

But the discussion is not about that, lets stay on topic. Its about Russia and Turkey and a probable war scenario.

I think When It is compared engineering capacity of India against Turkey, You have more enginners than us but I think There is one thing you have to waste your time more. It is the project management. That's why You are having lots of difficulties and so meeting lots of failures on development...

You are showing a patrol boat??????? A gun on a ship? And trucks? That's your industrial capability in defence? Panter was developed with Kinetic help. The world knows that as for the T-155 thats Samsung. So like I said, what do yo uhave without NATO? Nothing zilch.

Get back to me when you are able to build a aircraft carrier....stealth destroyer....no...lets say something smaller a corvette to begin with. Or a IRBM. Or a satellite launch vehicle. Or your own nuclear capability. Or once you have completed your tank. Or when you have built your own cruise missile. Or when you have your own nuclear submarine. Or you can build a supercomputer. Or you....oh well....I can go on....but then you will talk about patrol boats and guns and things....btw...we make all those things and more. Just that we (media and Indian public) keep harping on the failures that our drdo do instead of all the successes they have.

Again like I said, we cannot export for the simple reason that we are consuming everything that can be offered at 100% capacity.

As i knew indians capacity to understand and read. I never showed what we make vs what you make i showed you what has been exported and just some of them i cant show everything . If i wanted to show what we make itll be pages , Stealth corvettes frigates , electronics , UAVs etc ... READ CAREFULL NEXT TIME

They've built their own frigate with stealthy features, their own tank, their own cruise missile, their own SRBMs & MRBMs & much more !

Ḥashshāshīn;3516820 said:
It is not impossible at all. It will be very expensive but not impossible.

here: Grand Canal of China

Simple question: Does Great canal of china support freighters? :D

Or are you planning to carry the goods with tug boats through the great canal of Iran?

If you was talking about what we made NOT exported ... i show you a few quickly

Anka MALE UAV ( India still dont have there own male uav built by india )

TAI_Anka_1.jpg

Milgem

milgem-picture-02.jpg

qEUBc.jpg

SOM CRUISE MISSILE

turaf_som.jpg

Tubitak-Sage+for+the+Turkish+Undersecretariat+Defence+Industries+turkish+air+force+f-16+jsf+f-35+f-4+2020+Foto+Haber-650-%25C4%25B0lk+yerli+seyir+f%25C3%25BCzesi+180+300+cruise+missile++antiship+%25282%2529.jpg

As i knew indians capacity to understand and read. I never showed what we make vs what you make i showed you what has been exported and just some of them i cant show everything . If i wanted to show what we make itll be pages , Stealth corvettes frigates , electronics , UAVs etc ... READ CAREFULL NEXT TIME

Your arguement was that you export these and we don't. I just countered by saying we can't because we use everything we build and more, which by the way includes a lot and import more. But, then. I overestimated your capacity to understand. So think carefully before posting.

Before talking about a countries' efforts/variety of developed systems/technical details of programs such as T-155 Firtina, I advice you to make a quick search before talking. All those sentences don't make any sense around serious posters.

LCT

vOMJa.jpg

f71D7.jpg

Stealth patrol

Altay tank

These indians are longing everything out and they cant accept something ... stop making me have to counter all the time

The hell is 'land sector' ? :what:

Or do you mean 'Real-Estate' ! :undecided:

Ahh hell no ! :angry:

Unless of course they promise to ban Galatasary ! :woot:

And stop ripping off my beloved Fenerbahce ! :smitten:

:)

Land vehicle industry bro. Mostly Russia are loosing some of own markets against Turkish land vehicle industry. S. Asia, Some Middile East countries, Turkic states such as Khazakistan, Azerbaijan (Turkmenistan is also ons chedule now)...etc

The reliability of Russian wheeled armoured vehicles are decreasing.

This thread ran its course..Needs some serious moderation

If you was talking about what we made NOT exported ... i show you a few quickly

Anka MALE UAV ( India still dont have there own male uav built by india )

TAI_Anka_1.jpg

Milgem

milgem-picture-02.jpg

qEUBc.jpg

SOM CRUISE MISSILE

turaf_som.jpg

Tubitak-Sage+for+the+Turkish+Undersecretariat+Defence+Industries+turkish+air+force+f-16+jsf+f-35+f-4+2020+Foto+Haber-650-%25C4%25B0lk+yerli+seyir+f%25C3%25BCzesi+180+300+cruise+missile++antiship+%25282%2529.jpg

Ever heard of the RUSTOM? Two versions. The second has entered production.

Nice pics of the Milgem. was not aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom