What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah...You took on cyprus! Good show! Without NATO yo uwere able to take on the MIGHTY Cyprus.
Oh dear lord you certainly has a history that is more triumphant than mine... Look i owned you, just shut up already
Its a 55 ton Tank I guess. Certainly Stronger? :lol: Dude, the Arjun beat out the T90S in tests. It has rolled homogeneous armor, etc etc., Its a pretty modern tank.
I am well aware, and T90 has absolutely no phucking chance against Leopard 2 that i was comparing ALTAY with. It's an empty weight 60 ton tank heavier, It's armor is thicker and it's gun has more punch wtf do you need?

Ah well says the person who is part of the NATO alliance and share nuclear weapons with UK and France. What does that tell you? Have you guys ever done anything without NATO or had the guts to take on Syria? or Iran? Syria shot down a jet and what happened?Nothing. Because, you are married to NATO! India has its own lots of things. And all of that you asked and more. Btw, we also have our own nuclear weapons and space program? Do you guys have it?

Mate, You must seriosly get informed about real Turkey history, strategy and achievements before talking...

1974 Cyprus Peace Operation against Greece+Greek Cypriots

1996 Kardak Operation

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a 55 ton Tank I guess. Certainly Stronger? :lol: Dude, the Arjun beat out the T90S in tests. It has rolled homogeneous armor, etc etc., Its a pretty modern tank.

Thats what I said. It has both indigenous and foreign components on it. And no Arjun is not 100% Indian. Engine from Germany, and few others in collaboration with Israel etc., But this is how development is today. In cooperation with others.

The altay has all turkish aselsan and other turkish companies electronics , i know india gets most from israel , the engine is german , however we are making our own engines for them now .

Oh dear lord you certainly has a history that is more triumphant than mine... Look i owned you, just shut up already

You showed me the might of the Turk Armed Forces who defeated Mighty Cyprus. I am very impressed and definitely owned because of this. Like I said. No NATO No Taking on someone your own size. By the way. Any progress on the Syria front ? Or do you need NATO approval to take someone of your own size?

Against any threat to it's soil.
There's no threat we can not handle with conventional weapons, even Russia

No need for an inhumane weapon that has the ability to kill millions, there's no honor in it. I rather see my country in ruins than with a black stain of dishonor in her history.
You showed me the might of the Turk Armed Forces who defeated Mighty Cyprus. I am very impressed and definitely owned because of this. Like I said. No NATO No Taking on someone your own size. By the way. Any progress on the Syria front ? Or do you need NATO approval to take someone of your own size?
Look you little dog, we came here by beating world powers with our very blood, we have rebuilt and rebuilt our country from it's ashes again and again. I have nothing to prove to you.

Being part of nato is not the same as selling your soul to the uk. What would your ancestors think? You guys chose for the easy way out and decided to live as a concubine of uk.

Well , you are part of NATO. You figure which is worse? And basically dependent on a third country for your defence. Well. What does that tell you? And what will your ancestors think?

Well , you are part of NATO. You figure which is worse? And basically dependent on a third country for your defence. Well. What does that tell you? And what will your ancestors think?
IT's a fvcking alliance, we aren't slaves to nobody we aren't tools of anybody we are a respected member of a military alliance. Something your third world mentality may not get!

I'm so phucking pissed off at this dumbazs...

Mate, You asked a serious conflict without NATO and We just enlighten you. Which part of it is so complicated to understand ? The enemy of Turkey isn't the actual subject but Now You are asking Syria. Even If We send the Syria to stoneage within weeks, Then, You will call it like Mighty syria ? bla bla What a serious enemy bla bla !!!

IT's a fvcking alliance, we aren't slaves to nobody we aren't tools of anybody we are a respected member of a military alliance. Something your third world mentality may not get!

Yes Keep telling yourself that. Solves a lot of problems. :cheers:

The altay has all turkish aselsan and other turkish companies electronics , i know india gets most from israel , the engine is german , however we are making our own engines for them now .

Its not ALL turkish. Its got components from South Korea too.

Yes Keep telling yourself that. Solves a lot of problems. :cheers:
retard... get a brain
Its not ALL turkish. Its got components from South Korea too.
so what? it has a component from Germany too. You don't have to do research we are here sharing our knowledge all the day, just phucking ask.

Mate, You asked a serious conflict without NATO and We just enlighten you. Which part of it is so complicated to understand ? The enemy of Turkey isn't the actual subject but Now You are asking Syria. Even If We send the Syria to stoneage within weeks, Then, You will call it like Mighty syria ? bla bla What a serious enemy bla bla !!!

Look. I did not start this. Go up in the thread. Point I had made was you do not take on someone Russia's size and expect to be victorious. Some Turkish poster dissed Indians, for no reason, for this comment. I responded and its been downhill ever since. Period.

I am well aware, and T90 has absolutely no phucking chance against Leopard 2 that i was comparing ALTAY with. It's an empty weight 60 ton tank heavier, It's armor is thicker and it's gun has more punch wtf do you need?

Okay check this out: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom