What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. I did not start this. Go up in the thread. Point I had made was you do not take on someone Russia's size and expect to be victorious. Some poster dissed India, for no reason, for this comment. I responded. Period.
The problem is, we've already been there, done that. We beat the sh*t out of Russians. Tell me they are better equipped, tell me they are more than you but don't phucking tell me it can't be done.
Okay check this out: :lol:

Seriously? :D Ria Novosti?

so what? it has a component from Germany too. You don't have to do research we are here sharing our knowledge all the day, just phucking ask.

Am just saying, it is not 100% Turkish technology, 100% Turkish components. I am saying it has certain foreign elements. Why is this difficult to understand or accept?

@surya kiran
If we have surrendered our country's own security to NATO why the phuck we employ one of the few largest and scariest armies of the world? According to your egg-sized brain's wicked logic?
Am just saying, it is not 100% Turkish technology, 100% Turkish components. I am saying it has certain foreign elements. Why is this difficult to understand or accept?
No it isn't as i just accepted :what:
We've paid for technology transfer so we have all rights over what koreans contributed and we'll again pay for first batch of ALTAYs German MTU engine's licence production. It's not a big deal just to hasten up the project.

Look. I did not start this. Go up in the thread. Point I had made was you do not take on someone Russia's size and expect to be victorious. Some poster dissed India, for no reason, for this comment. I responded. Period.

Mate, I am not willing to tell anything about Russia-Turkey war scenarios but To enlighten the situation more for you,

-Russian BlackSea fleet is a joke when It is compared with Turkish Navy.
-Russia don' have a land border with Turkey so Their huge tank fleet&howitzers can't come close to Turkey's huge tank/howitzer fleets. Even If they approach (after crushed the Georgia), N. East warzone will be a nightmare for tracked armoured vehicles.
-Entrance of BlackSea belongs to Turkey. Russia can't dare to approach the channels to save their BlackSea fleet.
-TurAF is one the the most elite/big group of NATO and NATO Training hours/flight times per pilots are much more than Russians. All TurAF aircrafts upgraded and carrying the latest generation missiles such as X sidewinter. No need to mention the computer based TurAf training area called Anadolu Kartali (one of the best NATO training center which Israeli participation was cancelled cause of politial problems) in Turkey...

Only tactic Russia may use, to be benefical is launching ballistic/cruise missiles non-stop. Even in this aspect, Beating Turkey is impossible for Russia.

Stockholm Syndrome? Yeah that might be it, I've heard indonesians trying to buy tanks from the Netherlands(a country that doesn't actually produce tanks)

But much more interesting or obvious thing about him is "learnt desperation" thinking that we can't possibly defeat Russians, they are invincible :) Even though we burnt phucking moscow down a few times as you said :D

Loosers, we did things they can't imagine :D good ol' days

@surya kiran
If we have surrendered our country's own security to NATO why the phuck we employ one of the few largest and scariest armies of the world? According to your egg-sized brain's wicked logic?

Your airforce my friend is completely dependent on NATO. Majority of rour Army equipment is completely of NATO origin. Your nuclear deterrence comes from NATO.

If you were today to withdraw from NATO, you would be inthe same state that Iran is today. With american western equipment but no support. No matter how big and scary your army is today, you are dependent on the western forces for their support. That is what my egg sized (thank you by the way I thought you may call it pea-sized) brain says. which is why you are wedded to them and dependent on them for your defence. There is no way you can do anything about it now.

This surya guy has some serious mental instability. He doesn' t even know the difference betweenan alliance and being a concubine nation. What is the name of that disease where victims starting to love their abussers?

Keep telling yourself that. It helps reduce the pain. :cheers: You still have not told me what happened to the downed jet incident? They say sorry and you accepted? Ah yes, I also remember some incident about the Israelis boarding a ship. They say sorry?

Your airforce my friend is completely dependent on NATO. Majority of rour Army equipment is completely of NATO origin. Your nuclear deterrence comes from NATO.
Again, WRONG we produce about 90 percent of our army equipment <sigh> im bored

We also have something called a "defence industry" which iran lacked. And we don't need nuclear deterrence as we can handle all our neighbors with means of good ol' conventional warfare :) But phuck it, if we drop out of NATO we procure some nukes from our Pakistani bros' happy now?

Again, WRONG we produce about 90 percent of our army equipment <sigh> im bored

Modern equipment and uniform of the Turkish Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

enjoy. and tell me I am wrong that if you have no option but to stick to NATO no matter what, becasue, your defensive capbailities are completely linked in to them.

There will be no Turkish navy in Black Sea in 24 hours after the start of the war.

Dude , they are just delusional. Overestimating NATO support and their own defensive capabilities based on 12th century logic.

If you were today to withdraw from NATO, you would be inthe same state that Iran is today. With american western equipment but no support. No matter how big and scary your army is today, you are dependent on the western forces for their support. That is what my egg sized (thank you by the way I thought you may call it pea-sized) brain says. which is why you are wedded to them and dependent on them for your defence. There is no way you can do anything about it now.

Keep telling yourself that. It helps reduce the pain. :cheers: You still have not told me what happened to the downed jet incident? They say sorry and you accepted? Ah yes, I also remember some incident about the Israelis boarding a ship. They say sorry?

Advanced NATO countries collaborate to develop a fighter jet. The countries collaborated to program orders the aircrafts When It passed into serial production and The aircraft developed is called as "NATO aircraft" by non-NATO countries. What's wrong with ordering a "NATO aircraft" as a NATO state ? :) How many NATO countries you see, are using an aircraft developed out of NATO ? :)

aaehw5.jpg

This is the current inventory of Turkish Army, i said we produce NOW ...oh boy i need a drink

why do you keep trying to tell me about my own country... this is retarded.

What is your current capability. Isn;t that what we are talking about? Your current capability requires massive NATO support and that;s the truth. You may build things, induct them, that takes 25 years my friend. And then if you want to separate it from NATO systems thats even more of a headache. So like I said, you are wedded to NATO. Depending on them for your strategic defense. Its a decision that your country took.Nothing wrong in it. And you should get a drink, its a friday!

Ease my pain? Haha,first be a nation that can keep its legs together towards foreigners

Advanced NATO countries collaborate to develop a fighter jet. The countries collaborated to program orders the aircrafts When It passed into serial production and The aircraft developed is called as "NATO aircraft" by non-NATO countries. What's wrong with ordering a "NATO aircraft" as a NATO state ? :) How many NATO countries you see, are using an aircraft developed out of NATO ? :)

My friend, I have no problem with NATO or you being a part of it. Its a decision you took and that's sound if it helps your cause. But some turkish jerk comes and keeps dissing my country I will give it right back.

Ease my pain? Haha,first be a nation that can keep its legs together towards foreigners

Can you answer the question of what happened to the sorries from Israel? Did you get it? After all the international posturin did you get it? And did Syria tell you sorry? For shooting down your fighter? did you accept their sorry? How does it feel?:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom