What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason why India has some development is becausethey were concubines ofUK. What Turkey achieved to this day is because of our own sweat and blood, we didnt open our legs for foreiners and sacrifse our honor and dignity for some benefit that a concubine gets. Does India have domestic uav? Own tank? Own stealth ships?

LCT

vOMJa.jpg

f71D7.jpg

Stealth patrol

Altay tank

These indians are longing everything out and they cant accept something ... stop making me have to counter all the time

The tank orders have not been placed yet my friend. And you are again showing photos of stealth 'patrol boats'. and landing crafts which I have seen made in the cochin civilian dockyard.

Please....lets stop this. I agree. Turkey has the best brilliant industrial defence network and yo uwill beat Russia in an all out war. I concede defeat. I was wrong. The Turkish Armed Forces can beat the entire world put together. Happy?

The only reason why India has some development is becausethey were concubines ofUK. What Turkey achieved to this day is because of our own sweat and blood, we didnt open our legs for foreiners and sacrifse our honor and dignity for some benefit that a concubine gets. Does India have domestic uav? Own tank? Own stealth ships?

They have arjun tank , designed in 1970s lol entered production recently with masses of problems and this is the final state of it .

arjun1.jpg

I think our tank that is still on development and testing stage looks better . Comon anyone when they even look at it its obvious

36624_353424388083304_549479956_n.jpg
[/URL]

To indians - be honest which one looks better

Ḥashshāshīn;3516802 said:
Turkey can always ask Pakistan for missile tech and Nuclear enrichment materials.
By looking at current situation in middle east, i think that Turkey needs to go nuclear and Pakistan should help Turkey.

@surya kiran, I don't wanna hurt your feelings but you really should keep quiet about things you don't know.

Turkish defence industry is obliged to provide Turkish Armed Forces with it's needs above all else. As a result we outgun everybody in the neighborhood. But it's sure as hell we won't build an AC for urine racing on the internet :)
Screw the looks, what's really eating them is that ALTAY project has a deadline of six years :)

Ah well says the person who is part of the NATO alliance and share nuclear weapons with UK and France. What does that tell you? Have you guys ever done anything without NATO or had the guts to take on Syria? or Iran? Syria shot down a jet and what happened?Nothing. Because, you are married to NATO! India has its own lots of things. And all of that you asked and more. Btw, we also have our own nuclear weapons and space program? Do you guys have it?

watermarkqm.jpg

arjun_03.1.jpg

Id say the Arjun looks better.

See what I mean? Its the pic you display and Tanks dont function based on the way they look. As long as they do what they are designed to do its all good. Also the Atlay is based on the South Korean K2 Black Panther tank. So its got both indigenous and foreign components/tech/knowledge on it.

Altay:

altay-tank1.jpg

They have arjun tank , designed in 1970s lol entered production recently with masses of problems and this is the final state of it .

arjun1.jpg

I think our tank that is still on development and testing stage looks better . Comon anyone when they even look at it its obvious

36624_353424388083304_549479956_n.jpg
[/URL]

You think this is a beauty contest?:rofl: No wonder big blunder. Typical western response. Looks good. Must be good. :rofl:

Here you go. Enjoy the BEAST

imgarjun2crop2.jpg

Ah well says the person who is part of the NATO alliance and share nuclear weapons with UK and France. What does that tell you? Have you guys ever done anything without NATO or had the guts to take on Syria? or Iran? Syria shot down a jet and what happened?Nothing. Because, you are married to NATO! India has its own lots of things. And all of that you asked and more. Btw, we also have our own nuclear weapons and space program? Do you guys have it?
Read about '74 invasion of Cyprus and buzz off buddy...

You think this is a beauty contest?:rofl: No wonder big blunder. Typical western response. Looks good. Must be good. :rofl:
Looks good and IS good, it has armor blocks in size of a human, a 60-65 ton weighing tank and has a lower silhouette than the Leopard 2. It is certainly stronger than the Arjun.

@Retard it's not altay

Ah well says the person who is part of the NATO alliance and share nuclear weapons with UK and France. What does that tell you? "I go where NATO goes" Have you guys ever done anything without NATO or had the guts to take on Syria? or Iran? Syria shot down a jet and what happened?Nothing. Because, you are married to NATO! India has its own lots of things. And all of that you asked and more. Btw, we also have our own nuclear weapons and space program? Do you guys have it?

Legionaire you took the words from my mouth lol i was about to say same

lol .... i cant see NATO there .. remember USA arms embargo on us after this below .. they really supported us

_46087218_cyprus.jpg

map_cyprus.jpg

watermarkqm.jpg

Id say the Arjun looks better.

See what I mean? Its the pic you display and Tanks dont function based on the way they look. As long as they do what they are designed to do its all good. Also the Atlay is based on the South Korean K2 Black Panther tank. So its got both indigenous and foreign components/tech/knowledge on it.

Ohh come on , your lying now just because your indian and being biased . just look at the plasticy thing on your tank , the materials etc even looks bad tbh

Please i dont want to put the K2 and this side by side they have absolute no similarities , and its not based from that , it was designed by us , the agreement is for some other parts . you think arjun is 100% indian .

Read about '74 invasion of Cyprus and buzz off buddy...

Looks good and IS good, it has armor blocks in size of a human, a 60-65 ton weighing tank and has a lower silhouette than the Leopard 2. It is certainly stronger than the Arjun.

Aah...You took on cyprus! Good show! Without NATO yo uwere able to take on the MIGHTY Cyprus.

Wickerman , you failed again because thats not altay its french tank :lol:

Legionaire you took the words from my mouth lol i was about to say same

lol .... i cant see NATO there .. remember USA arms embargo on us after this below .. they really supported us

_46087218_cyprus.jpg

map_cyprus.jpg

Ohh come on , your lying now just because your indian and being biased . just look at the plasticy thing on your tank , the materials etc even looks bad tbh

Please i dont want to put the K2 and this side by side they have absolute no similarities , and its not based from that , it was designed by us , the agreement is for some other parts . you think arjun is 100% indian .

Like I said in my previous post! Congrats on beating the MIGHTY Cyprus! Good show! Without NATO that too! Brilliant work!

Its a 55 ton Tank I guess. Certainly Stronger? :lol: Dude, the Arjun beat out the T90S in tests. It has rolled homogeneous armor, etc etc., Its a pretty modern tank.

it was designed by us , the agreement is for some other parts . you think arjun is 100% indian .

Thats what I said. It has both indigenous and foreign components on it. And no Arjun is not 100% Indian. Engine from Germany, and few others in collaboration with Israel etc., But this is how development is today. In cooperation with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom