What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any idea how this ToT works or how technology contracts can be made void citing violations? Or withdrawal of support functions? You are on a Pakistani Defence Forum. Browse around to learn more.
You pay the money, they open the related database and send in their engineers to participate/assist your engineers. After that they are obliged to participate in your project.

It has nothing to do with being a NATO member or not it is an international contract, subject of international law. So ok i have no knowledge on international law but I really don't see how the phuck can a deal with Sweden(which isn't even a NATO country) fall apart because we left NATO? Will the whole world turn against us because we left? :)

Even if the deal falls apart and we don't make them bankrupt South Koreans never let us down :) We fought in Korean war.
You have 100km range artillery? :D
More like artillery rockets :) As cabatli said, incerase! :)

Russians have to beat this...

Tubitak-Sage+for+the+Turkish+Undersecretariat+for+Defence+Industries.+turkish+air+force+f-16+jsf+f-35+f-4+2020+Foto+Haber-650-%25C4%25B0lk+yerli+seyir+f%25C3%25BCzesi+180+300+cruise+missile+%25289%2529.jpg

this
images

and this
images

More like artillery rockets :) As cabatli said, incerase! :)

So 160km rockets? I just checked the shortest distance between Russia and Turkey 180km, so still not enough :D

I think enough of this fantasy thread, we won't war with Russia or other way round, both countries are developing nicely and joint projects, why would both shoot themselves in the foot and gain nothing. Russians building our nuclear power plants we wouldn't have given it if we never trusted.

Firstly, Try to make more practise(all togather with Land-Naval and AirForces) over Georgia to destroy only North part of them less than 5-6 days (with Abazians' support) without loosing tens of aircraft, Then come close to Turkish Navy that is called one of the strongest naval forces of region.

You should say hundreds of aircrafts :D Trust me, there will be no need to come close(by your standard) to Turkish navy :D

I love Turkey and my Turkish brothers, but Russia can totally devastate Turkey in less than a week.

Russia vs Turkey is a delusional comparison.

Likewise. I love the Turks and Turkey but they are too hot headed. There is no way they can win against Russia.

I love Turkey and my Turkish brothers, but Russia can totally devastate Turkey in less than a week.

Awww your giving us less time than Georgia. Oh noooo

YEah they did almost 1 week with georia. A lot of people her dont know nothing about army. Who got the biggest balls is the directive.

I can understand why asian part of the forum think that russia is so big to them. You people didnt read the topic! If russia attacks Turkey was the scenario.

Ḥashshāshīn;3517150 said:
Likewise. I love the Turks and Turkey but they are too hot headed. There is no way they can win against Russia.

First people who say these are the same people who say this.. When they see a Iranian ballistic missile launch they know nothing about military and say iran can destroy USA lol and the same type of people who when Saddam was flexing saying USA can't even come close Iraq and many other. You know what Kafkas Islam ordusu did to Russia, UK, Armenia in Caucasus in ww1 times? We took Baku back and defeated them even when we was having many other wars, so tell me know in technical terms how did you get into that evaluation, which side is offensive?

YEah they did almost 1 week with georia. A lot of people her dont know nothing about army. Who got the biggest balls is the directive.

I can understand why asian part of the forum think that russia is so big to them. You people didnt read the topic! If russia attacks Turkey was the scenario.

Same mentality people as what I said.. I actually know some people who after Iran launches they seen it on tv they said iran is the strongest country in the world LOL and some said north Korea will destroy USA all similar mentality and knowledge

You know what Kafkas Islam ordusu did to Russia, UK, Armenia in Caucasus in ww1 times? We took Baku back and defeated them even when we was having many other wars, so tell me know in technical terms how did you get into that evaluation, which side is offensive?
Yeah he killed 1,000,000 Armenians.

And Russia was fighting Germany at the time... Also this was when Russia was a poor country, now they are developed I'm sure you know the cold war crisis of arms race.

Ḥashshāshīn;3517244 said:
Yeah he killed 1,000,000 Armenians.

And Russia was fighting Germany at the time... Also this was when Russia was a poor country, now they are developed I'm sure you know the cold war crisis of arms race.

And we was fighting British empire French empire Italy Russia Australia New Zealand British India, French Africa, Greece, Armenia not enough?

Who killed 1mill Armenians? What you on about? I'm talking about Kafkas Islam ordusu in English known as Ottoman Islam army, in the battle of Baku, Armenians committed genocide against azerbaycan Turks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom