What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

Who would want to sell they best weapons to Pakistan anyway?

When China would be able to get it off Pakistan and copy it.

Well the nasic design of the RD-93s that are being procured from Rissia for the JF-17 is more than 30 years old. Since that time he Russians have developed much more advanced versions of the engine for instance the latest version the RD-33MK used on the Mig-29Ks for India and the Mig-35s has almost 10% higher thrust is digitally controlled FADEC and smokeless unlike earlier RD-33 engines and has increased afterburner thrust and it also significantly lighter so he TWR of fighters it is mates to increases. The RD-33MK is so much more advanced it really deserves its own designation. In short the Russins sold the Chinese/Pakistanis outdated tech and kept the goodies for India.

Whats funnier is that the Russians themselves don't want RD-93 anymore!
They're thinking of replacing all of them with RD-33MKs.

The Rd-93 is a very obsolete and unreliable engine. Its engine hotsection lasts
just around 2,500-3,000 hours between overhaul while the F404/414 engine for
LCAs Mk-1/2 can easily last 6,000+ hours. The JFT will spend more time in the
hangar waiting for the Russians to come and overhaul them while LCA would be
flying sortie after sortie with its highly reliable engine and superior armament with
the Derby/Python-V missiles and much superior EL/M-2032 radar.

As a neighborly gesture, I now offer certain ppl on PDF free tissues to wipe off Russian Deputy Prime Minister's spit off their faces.

OEM_Box_Facial_Tissue.jpg

No need to thank me. :D

what you guys can do after this.. its good to have such pic and assumptions for your mental satisfaction . By the way I have such pics related to China and Pakistan.

wrong choice here also.. this pic shows as if pak had two options either India or Russia and it choose russia. Even if the mental masturbations of pks are true, then also Russia should have been depicted as the boy in center.

But they can't depict themselves as girls and mullahs don't teach them photoshop. So classic blunder !!!

:sick:

wrong choice here also.. this pic shows as if pak had two options either India or Russia and it choose russia. Even if the mental masturbations of pks are true, then also Russia should have been depicted as the boy in center.

But they can't depict themselves as girls and mullahs don't teach them photoshop. So classic blunder !!!
hahahaha... exactly! And also they have this bullshit going on in their heads that they are some kind of playboys who can attract any girl(hence they can't picture them as girls in that picture). Even if they do attract girls, they turn out to be sluts. :P

Where are those pakistani friends of mine who wanted Su-35 with transfer
of technology (ToT) ?? :lol:

Russians try their tricks to secure the Indian market and that small act
sets off these jumpy pakistanis for the moon !

So, any official statwment from Kayanis visit?
They shud have sent Hina rabbani ,lady charm always works!

Tbh I would not have gone to the level as low as you guys have gone but this pic of yours brings only one thing to my mind
How about I offer the same tissue to you so guys could wipe Russian defence minister's a$$ because thats what you guys are good at, an a$$ wipe

As a neighborly gesture, I now offer certain ppl on PDF free tissues to wipe off Russian Deputy Prime Minister's spit off their faces.

OEM_Box_Facial_Tissue.jpg

No need to thank me. :D

Tbh I would not have gone to the level as low as you guys have gone but this pic of yours brings only one thing to my mind
How about I offer the same tissue to you so guys could wipe Russian defence minister's a$$ because thats what you guys are good at, an a$$ wipe

P.S better start making new ids because mods will on their way for operation clean up

Whats funnier is that the Russians themselves don't want RD-93 anymore!
They're thinking of replacing all of them with RD-33MKs.

The Rd-93 is a very obsolete and unreliable engine. Its engine hotsection lasts
just around 2,500-3,000 hours between overhaul while the F404/414 engine for
LCAs Mk-1/2 can easily last 6,000+ hours. The JFT will spend more time in the
hangar waiting for the Russians to come and overhaul them while LCA would be
flying sortie after sortie with its highly reliable engine
and superior armament with
the Derby/Python-V missiles and much superior EL/M-2032 radar.

One Suggestion, First fly the dam thing then claim anything related to it and don't remind of futuristic potential of LCA that we are listening for the last 10 years. :lol:

We don't wipe anyone's a$$. We pay others to do it for us.

One Suggestion, First fly the dam thing then claim anything related to it and don't remind of futuristic potential of LCA that we are listening for the last 10 years. :lol:

LCA flew many years ago imbecile. And right now work is underway to
launch off a BVRAAM from its pylons. Your jf-17 has been considerd
operational since years but still it rmains a WVR-only fighter.

If war breaks out tommorrow, MKIs will be shooting down your jf-17s from
BVR range and scoot. What a pity

We don't wipe anyone's a$$. We pay others to do it for us.

LCA flew many years ago idiot. And right now work is underway to
launch off a BVRAAM from its pylons. Your jf-17 has been considerd
operational since years but still it rmains a WVR-only fighter.

If war breaks out tommorrow, MKIs will be shooting down your jf-17s from
BVR range and scoot.
What a pity

Same childish Idiotic Comment.
"FLY" means operational status, you can search of PT-6 flying with PL-12, mind to show Tejas Firing any BVR missile video or Picture.
WORKS UNDER WAY is a decade old sentence and will last till 2015 ATLEAST. I told you not to bring Future potentials of Tejas that we are reading or listing for many years.
Same old ZORO-MKI that jumps in the last and saves the day.
:lol:

Same childish Idiotic Comment.
"FLY" means operational status, you can search of PT-6 flying with PL-12, mind to show Tejas Firing any BVR missile video or Picture.
WORKS UNDER WAY is a decade old sentence and will last till 2015. I told you not to bring Future potentials of Tejas that we are reading or listing for many years.
Same old ZORO-MKI that jumps in the last and saves the day.

Someone said so true that the number of
tndonk01s.gif
increasing in India day by day.

:lol:

Brainfart fool.

I think maybe your brave PAF pilots will be screaming out "hey don't bring that
MKI here, we ain't suppose to bring that into the equation"

I don't see why PAF shuts up and runs whenever an MKI is around. Everytime
a pak sees he starts pissing in his paints. MKI is more Indian that jf-17 is pakistani.

JF-17 has never really fired any SD-10/PL-12. neither is it operational with them.
In any sorta air battle jft will be shot down even before it can lock onto an MKI.

Back
Top Bottom