What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

I am curious...what about China?

China is clearly seen as an Indian Rival but China like India is also a big consumer of Russian Weapons.

Was he clearly referring to Pakistan?

Whether people on this forum like to believe this or not , most Indians consider China as a rival and a potential enemy but not as an enemy per se unlike Pakistan which is considered as an enemy . Period.

That ex Indian defence minister does not represent the view of all Indians . India and China have been at peace for almost throughout history barring 1962 and a couple of minor incidents after that . You need much more than that to qualify as an enemy .

My friend, Russia sell weapons to China mean Pakistan get access to Russia weapons as well. I agree with you on the bold part

Sure that has been happening for quite sometime now.

Actually PAK pilots fly Su 30MKK several times. At the same time , IAF pilots fly F-16 for the same purpose.

When did this happen? I have never seen IAF pilots fly the F16.

Some Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories :rofl:

yup...conspiracy theory...

lovely-package-whatever-wine4.jpg

I guess it is okay since pakistan have got the hang of getting smacked diplomatically.. whatever happens from now on is a sure win for them..

I guess it is okay since pakistan have got the hang of getting smacked diplomatically.. whatever happens from now on is a sure win for them..

I hope indian government will arrange 600 caror in time :P

SAF F-16s stationed in India

BTW you didn't reply yesterday. Mig-21 claim is waiting there

SAF F16? what is that?

BTW Mig 21 or not, they had night time operations capability. We didnt. They had supersonic planes we didnt.

Back
Top Bottom