What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

So we would be making some deals on Helicopters???

No india will..
Russian marketing techniques use indian jealousy towards Pakistan to sell Russian weapons to India...By posing to offer them to Pakistan...and viola india jumps in with cash :lol:

10048014854db4e32fcf59c.jpg

I guess it will take a while before you could see the picture.
13353955244db4e325bd91b.jpg

129195J3936450-34605.jpg
Beutiful lady with PAKF Pilot
15842129324db4e329697b2.jpg

°Ù¶ÈͼƬËÑË÷_°Í»ù˹̹·ÉÐÐÔ±µÄËÑË÷½á¹ûThis pilot looks really handsome

Damn lucky Pak pilot with cutie pie :kiss3:

Developereo;3491074]Two things to note:

- As Indians freely admit, the current India-Russia relationship is based purely on money, regardless of past strategic alignments. Like all relationships it is two-way. If Russia needs Indian money, then India needs Russian tech. India does not want to become too dependent on sanction-prone Western tech, and it lacks any significant indigenous capabilities like China has developed.

- Pakistan can not match India's financial clout to woo Russia, but it can offer geographic advantages to Russia which India can not.

[B
[/B]
However, the balance is still not nearly enough to sway Russia, and India will continue to enjoy the advantage until the equation changes.[/QUOTE]

]Dude india is seriously trying for enhancing indegenious tech and industry but to say that we dont have any capacity is not correct.

Can you please elaborate what does e yur proposition of geographical cooperation means ....how different from the earlier cooperation with the yanks.....hope this is not another military proposition into Afghanistan with russian help.....cant imagine how that will work out....

You are right. The feeling of fly F16 was used to improve J10 as well. PAF pilots also bring in lots of advice after fly J10.

I mean actual F-16 ??? Did your guies fly PAF F-16 ??? Which I think is possibility but uncle Sam ain't gona like that ;)
Or any other AF shared their F-16 with PLAF ???

I mean actual F-16 ??? Did your guies fly PAF F-16 ??? Which I think is possibility but uncle Sam ain't gona like that ;)
Or any other AF shared their F-16 with PLAF ???

What the fuss.. Indians also use F16s of Singapore AF. F16 is kinda test bed now for all future fighters.. LOL thats why we rejected it ..

What the fuss.. Indians also use F16s of Singapore AF. F16 is kinda test bed now for all future fighters.. LOL thats why we rejected it ..

^^^ I know that buddy. I was asking him that cuz USA do everything to protect their interests. Even PAF F-16 come with restrictions to keep them on particular airbase ( not sure just heard ) so was asking him.

What's your definition of outdated engines? what benchmark you use to define engine standard?

Well the nasic design of the RD-93s that are being procured from Rissia for the JF-17 is more than 30 years old. Since that time he Russians have developed much more advanced versions of the engine for instance the latest version the RD-33MK used on the Mig-29Ks for India and the Mig-35s has almost 10% higher thrust is digitally controlled FADEC and smokeless unlike earlier RD-33 engines and has increased afterburner thrust and it also significantly lighter so he TWR of fighters it is mates to increases. The RD-33MK is so much more advanced it really deserves its own designation. In short the Russins sold the Chinese/Pakistanis outdated tech and kept the goodies for India.

All the hyped up fools here need to read up on an international policy known as "strategic depth" before making assumptions that Russia is India's "b**tch or that Russia is trying to make out with Pakistan. Strategic Depth is an international policy whereby nations try to appease neighboring countries of product imports by offering them alternatively viable products in order to keep their options open with the competitor of their consumer. In that way, your various products can be exported to a certain region which lowers your export costs and guarantees you a supplier status to the region. The question then to ask is not whether Russia intends committing adultery with Pakistan at India's expense but to simply ask what Russia intends marketing to Pakistan. With the Yanks planning to exit Afghanistan some time or another, Russia is not blind to the fact that Pakistan will become a major market through Afghanistan if a stable region is created.

I know about the American line of thought.

The F-16s may even be rigged to explode when a Chinese sits in it.

Oh dear... all those hundred threads about Pakistan and Russia becoming allies in warfare is put a dent in they smiles.

Back
Top Bottom