What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

I did mention this before ... Pakistanis here seem to have forgotten how the French threw out the Avionics deal for JF 17 ;)

Even now most of them are in denial mode.

The problem stems from the thinking/perception that India and Pakistan are 'equal' in weight in econo-geo-political terms.

This is lame unprofessional excuse by hindustan "they will not lose hindustan". Who is losing hindustan as a customer only hindustani psyche has had these fear thoughts. And who is hindustan to stop Russians from bagging $200M-$1B from a potential customer. Why are you bragging about hindustan spending billions and Pakistan spending millions than what is the Threat and inferiority complex in you people with "losing hindustan as a customer".

There you go Point 3 post contradicts plus i don't know what are you trying to say in last couple of lines which makes no sense. "There are no friends or foes in International politics.", So why is hindustan scared and why would you not want Russian to make a few millions.

Actually, the only unprofessional excuse is coming from the likes of you. International relations, especially those focusing on defence are not sports where you can talk about sportsman spirit. It is in India's interest to have your relationships with other countries not be easy on the defence front. The more difficulty you have, the more India's point is secured. There is no reason why we must make it easy on you. If the situation was reversed, you would do everything you could to prevent India from doing similar stuff ( a good example would be India's relation with SA). At the moment, we succeed because our economy is bigger than you which puts our purchasing ability in a different league from your own. Unfortunately for you guys, that is not likely to change in the near future. Will only become more & more accentuated as time goes on.

I had made a point on a similar thread that Pakistan can have a good relationship with Russia if it leaves the India obsession out of it. There are matters of mutual interest that could be worked out. However those Pakistanis who think Russia or indeed any western country will pick Pakistan now over India are obviously missing a few fuses. Putting all your dreams on a relationship that is at a nascent state may doom it before it can spread its wings even.

Let the party begin. Let the Indians go kaboom. :drag:

As our experience goes you have been saved a lot of trouble, for some sensitive tech Russia is inevitable for India , but we look at alternative wherever possible

I am curious...what about China?

China is clearly seen as an Indian Rival but China like India is also a big consumer of Russian Weapons.

Was he clearly referring to Pakistan?

I am curious...what about China?

China is clearly seen as an Indian Rival but China like India is also a big consumer of Russian Weapons.

Was he clearly referring to Pakistan?

I guess so.. There has been no explicit military tussle between India and China in last 50 years.. Unlike the case with Pakistan..and I think the reported referred to Pakistan in his question to which he responded.

You are not getting the point here. It is not about allowing Russia make few million. Until the time Pakistan is an irritant to our interests, Hindustan will make sure that Pakistan is deprived militarily and strategically.

No you are not getting the point quit lame excuses and senseless talking of hindustani interests, and get the fact straight "not allowing russia" does not work here, Russians are free of hindustani pressure, They know your interests are to love you ownself and being delusional self proclaimed midget power but of course russian interests are bag money.

Advice to all Pakistani member on this forum.........We talk too big and expect too much suddenly from country we just to know. Next time if you do not need to deal with embarrassing.....Please all you big talker keep your mouth shut!.....Go back on thread and I told you guys that Russia will never ever sell anything to Pakistan to make India angry.

I notice on this forum some Pakistan member really take things way above and beyond.......

Couldnt agree more..

The same applies to Indian posters too.

Couldnt agree more..

The same applies to Indian posters too.

The only reason Indians are posting same thing again and again is because of all the unchecked trolling when Putin announced his visit to Pakistan.

No one made arguments based on cold hard logic, like starting small and nurturing it, making russia think twice before going against pakistan etc etc.. in other words, feasible per se.

But they started right from the top :lol: How their mega alliance with Ru and China is gonna trump India. How pakistan is on the verge of something epic and Indian military will be pushed to a corner..

But alas, reality is much different. Russian Deputy PM literally said "Spit on my face" that's something..

Anyways, that earlier troll thread shows only one thing, how pakistan will always nurture the feeling to defeat India and hence India should not pull out IA from Kashmir..

I would like that Russia invests in Pakistan and develop its economy. Russians can then have greater degree of influence in Pakistani army and politicians, which in turn can help Indians.
Russia can be trusted by India to help in solving of Kashmir dispute.

Advice to all Pakistani member on this forum.........We talk too big and expect too much suddenly from country we just to know. Next time if you do not need to deal with embarrassing.....Please all you big talker keep your mouth shut!.....Go back on thread and I told you guys that Russia will never ever sell anything to Pakistan to make India angry.

I notice on this forum some Pakistan member really take things way above and beyond.......

This is wat i repeated 3-4 times on pak-russia threads :). and in return pakistanis said your a## is burning,i said its ok,let the time come ..till then u shud take a ride in air :).

I think big mouthing is problem of 80% of ur generation.

I would like to know if he ever mentioned Pakistan's name in his statement? India has given MFN status to Pakistan, thus not considered an enemy.

He did not. There is every possibility that Russia might actually sell weapons to Pakistan. But not until Pakistan can pay Russia more money than India can. I doubt such a possibility. I mean India could dump Russia and go pro-west in its purchases, then what happens? The Russians are not that dumb to lose the worlds largest importer of arms as their customer. And India will always put clauses that will prohibit sale of weapons to Pakistan that Russia sells India. Atleast the most important ones.

Why didn't any indian journalist asked about arms supply to China, which india considers it's no 1 enemy?

China is not an enemy. Its a rival. A competitor if you will.

I'm confused here. If Russians are against selling arms to Pakistan then why did they allow sale of Rd-93 engines.

Anyways, let me say it again that I would rather want Russia to invest in Pakistan as compared to selling us arms. Our main priority should be investments as we need them the most.
India once protested Russia for selling RD_93 to Pakistan, protest void. Sooner or later, WS-10A is ready for supply.

He did not. There is every possibility that Russia might actually sell weapons to Pakistan. But not until Pakistan can pay Russia more money than India can. I doubt such a possibility. I mean India could dump Russia and go pro-west in its purchases, then what happens? The Russians are not that dumb to lose the worlds largest importer of arms as their customer. And India will always put clauses that will prohibit sale of weapons to Pakistan that Russia sells India. Atleast the most important ones.

China is not an enemy. Its a rival. A competitor if you will.

My friend, Russia sell weapons to China mean Pakistan get access to Russia weapons as well. I agree with you on the bold part.

What Happened to a Magnanimous Fleet of Attack Helicopters :D .

Anyways Grapes are Sour .
We will set up a JV with Russia developing heavy helicopters. Pakistan will get what they want. Russia is aviricious animal........I mean Russia both sell China and India weapons making bloody money. One day they got to pay like those in Blood Diamomd!

Back
Top Bottom